Spots - R!FPSkwite (S)

DISCLAIMER

I will not be finishing this!! I no longer ship this ship and will not be completing it!!!

I am only posting it because I do not want to delete it.

Warnings: smut, mild body insecurity

(weird funky au where tyler is part human and he has spots or something? idk i came up with it at 2 am three months ago)

Diesel's pov

Tyler and I were just laying on my bed, scrolling on our phones and occasionally showing the other a meme or two.

And then suddenly he rolled on top of me.

"Hi, do you need something?" I asked.

He responded by kissing me.

After a minute or two of "lazy" kissing he seemed to get frustrated, and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

He opened his mouth in an obvious invitation, something I wasn't going to deny.

He made a small noise when I slipped my tongue in, and my hand moved from his waist to his hair.

When he finally pulled back his lips were red and covered in spit.

"Shit." He said.

"What?"

"I think I'm hard."

I chuckled and rolled us over so I was on top of him.

I leaned down so my face was really close to his.

He was blushing pretty deeply.

Suddenly, I licked his face.

"Ew, gross!" He retorted as he tried and fail to push me off him.

I pushed my leg between his legs making him stop squirming and moan lightly.

He experimentally ground against my thigh and moaned louder.

"A-are your parents home?" He panted.

"Nah, both have work today." I said casually as I pressed my thigh up a bit more.

"A-ah" Tyler moaned.

I was getting harder just from hearing him make those sounds.

I moved my thigh to the other side of his leg and ground fully on him.

I let out a low moan while Ty let out a groan.

He reached a hand up to thread into my hair and pull me down into a sloppy kiss.

I moved my hand down to his waist, tugging at his shirt.

He stopped and pulled back.

"Shit, sorry." I said quickly.

"No, no, it's just, are you sure you wanna see?" He asked, turning his face to look at the wall.

Tyler, being not fully human, has black blotches all over his skin.

It's the reason he wears the mask, there's one right over his mouth, and a small one over his left eye.

I gently turned his face towards me, staring into his dark red eyes.

"Of course I want to see, you're not a monster, Tyler. You're the person who makes his friends laugh, the person who makes YouTube videos, the person who is my boyfriend." I said genuinely.

"Besides, you can't be uglier than Brandon." I joked.

That got him to laugh.

"Alright.." He said.

I sat up, straddling his thighs.

He sat up a bit, tugging off his t-shirt revealing his chest.

"You.." I began.

He looked a little worried, not looking towards me.

"You have freckles!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He turned back to me.

"On your shoulders, you have freckles." I said in wonder.

"I also have big black spots on my shoulders, notice those?" Tyler hissed.

I would not stand for this.

I pushed him back down and pecked his lips before lowering to his collarbone.

I worked my mouth over every spot on his shoulders then proceeded lower.

"You really don't have t-" He stopped and moaned as I lightly bit down on his skin.

I sucked a mark into his skin and then raked my teeth over it.

I worked my way down and left butterfly kisses over every black blotch on his chest and stomach.

He grasped the fabric of my tank top and pulled me back up, in the process also taking it off.

I kissed him and he immediately opened his mouth, his hands reaching up to grip my biceps.

I chuckled against his lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

He moaned and sucked on my tongue while bucking his hips.

I lowered my groin to rub against his.

He pulled up his prosthetic feet and pushed down the loose gym shorts I was wearing.

"Hah, someone's eager." I pulled back, biting at his red, spit covered lips.

I dragged my hands slowly down his chest and stomach, lightly scratching him with my nails.

He shuddered and gripped the bed sheets.

I hooked my fingers under the band of his sweatpants and tugged them off.

As I traced over his boxers he bucked up into my hand.

I flattened my palm and rubbed against his clothed member.

"Je- Jesus Christ, you- you really wanna kill me huh?" Tyler panted.

"Mm, maybe." I said.

I slipped my hand into his boxers, actually grabbing at his dick.

"Oh- oh fuck." He choked out.

I tugged down his boxers, fully revealing his crotch and ass.

I moved my mouth down to his hips and starting pressing kisses to them.

"Please..." He whined, squirming under my touch.

I moved back up to his face and pecked his lips, reaching over to grab something off the side table.

I shimmied back down to his crotch and