Styles INC [edited]

Da tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... Altro

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f o r t y

1.8K 42 0
Da tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harrys POV (February 12)

It has been eleven days since I have seen Rose. Eleven days since I have kisses those soft and plump lips I love so much. Eleven days since I told her I loved her. Eleven days since I have seen that bump I love so much. Eleven days since I showed up on Nialls doorstep, bags in my left hand, a full bottle of whiskey in my right. I was hammered, I smelled like alcohol badly and my head had a constant thudding, but I ignored it.

(February 2)

"Harry?"  A slightly sober Niall answered. "What's wrong mate?" I frowned and looked down remembering the reason i'm here. Niall walks up to me and wraps me in a hug when he notices my teary eyes. On the car ride over I found out some paparazzi took photos of me and a girl, she kept trying to take advantage of my state but I kept pushing her away, that's why Rose was mad at me, she thought I cheated on her.

"Hi handsome, you look lonely." A fake blonde came up to me, a skin tight, bubble gum pink dress on her. Her fake breasts spilling out and the implants evident on her arse and lips.

"N-no, iiimm good."  She pouts but comes over to me anyways, she sits down right next to me making our knees touch. I feel nothing when that happens, with Rose I would feel sparks and a warm tingly feeling, but with this chick all I wanted to do was get away from her strong perfume that smells like old lady.

"I can show you a good time." She whispers in my ear, her hands going to my thighs. I tried prying her off of me as nicely as possible without hurting her, but she didn't budge.

"I just want air." I tell her scooting over a little, she follows me and sits even closer. My old self would have already started making out with the bimbo, but my new self is disgusted. "I have a pregnant  girlfriend at home, and I am very happy."

Man I just wanted to come out here for some air and this girl is causing a scene. She keeps trying to touch me but eventually I stand up and push her off. I stumble to the bar and get more to drink, stressing out about the company, and the expansion. I look over at our booth and notice it empty, everyone scattered around. I make my way towards it and look at the time, the phone read one thirty and my eyes widen before I leave, wanting nothing more than to go see my lovely girlfriend.

"I need somewhere to stay for a bit. Me and Rose got in a fight." He nods and lets me through the doorway. I thank him and he leads me upstairs to a guest bedroom, I immediately lay down and crash, the stress getting the best of me.

(Present time)

I know sit in my office thinking of what how  I am gonna spend the night. The first four days were full of me constantly crying, chugging down some alcohol to try and numb the pain. Once I had no tears left to cry I drank even more.

After work I would head straight to the bar, get shit faces, blow up on the news for being shit faced, go to Nialls, throw up, and pass out on the bathroom floor. I did that for six days, yesterday was the first day where I felt the least bit better. Everyday Rose emails her work to Danny, he prints it or forwards it to me. Today he had to print things so he came in my office, he is always so cold to me ever since me and that girl allegedly did things.

"You look like shit." He said dully,I rolled my eyes before taking my hand on my face and trying to rub away the sleep and hangover I constantly feel now.

"Can you blame me? My girlfriend, who may I remind you is pregnant with my child, hates me. Hell I don't even know if we are still dating. She kicked me out of my home,will not talk to me or give me the time of day. I am going crazy thinking about if she is ok or not. And the worst part of it all is that I did absolutely nothing with that blonde bimbo." Danny sighs before walking over to me and sitting in front of me, he rests his elbows on his knee and stares up at me.

"Rose is just as bad as you, well maybe not that bad, but she is crying a lot, she mopes around all day." I sigh heavily and rub my hand on my face. "But maybe I could get it in her head to talk to you." My head pops up at his words and a hopeful smile breaks out on my face. "I see how much you too love each other, it is obvious to everyone. So tell me your side of the story and let me decide what I want to do." I hastily nod and start to tell him my side.

"Do you believe me now?" I tiredly pick up my glass of scotch and take a sip of the burning liquid. Danny reaches over and takes my glass, making me mad and about to yell at him before he cuts me off.

"Mate I can't see you drink yourself away anymore. I believe you, but it is up to Rose if she does. I will go over there and try to talk some sense into her for you." I smile before nodding.

"Thank you Danny. Not only for this but for being there for Rose." He smiles warmly at me and opens the door. "Please keep me updated!" I add while he walks out, he just nods and my door shuts leaving me alone with my thoughts.

The rest of the day is spent doing work and refilling my glass, drinking away my nervousness. After work I have Carl take me to Louis since I have been staying there for the past three days to leave Niall alone. Since we all live close we have to drive by my house to get there and I stare at it while we pass, a frown on my face. We reach Louis and I stumble in, Louis looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Harry, have you been drinking?" He questions and I roll my eyes. I walk into his entertaining room and go to the bar. I grab the bottle of vodka since it was the first thing I could find, I walk out chugging it and Louis quickly grabs it from my hold.

"Damnit Harry! How would Rose feel about you drinking all the damn time?" He yells at me making me huff. "I can't see you do this to yourself anymore, grow some balls and go talk to the girl." A familiar sting comes to my eyes and I do my best to blink away the pesky tears.

"It's not that easy Lou. She wants time and I have to give it to her."  I sigh before sliding down the wall, putting my knees up. Louis slides against the wall across from me and mirrors my position.

"I know mate, but it is just a bump in the road, literally and metaphorically," He tries lightning up the tension and I let out a pathetic chuckle. "But you two will get through this. You are too good together not to. I haven't see you this happy in such a long time. Sure you smiled and laughed since then, but they were never real smiles and laughs." I agree before reaching for the tall bottle of Vodka, but Louis gets it before I do. I glare at him but all he does is roll his eyes. "You need to stop drinking Harry, it is not good for you, at all." I sigh but nod in agreement. "Just promise me you will talk to her before valentine's day, you don't want to spend your first one without each other, now do ya?" I shake my head and look back up into his blue eyes.

"Thanks Lou, I really needed this. And I will talk to her, I promise." He smiles before standing up.

"Ok boozy go take a shower, you smell bad." He plugs his nose and I roll my eyes and I flip him off. I make my way up to the guest room I have been staying in. I walk into the end suite and strip from my clothes while the water is warming up. I get in and stand under the scalding hot water, my muscles relaxing from the warm water hitting my back. I sigh before washing my body and hair. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I grab another and dry my lengthy hair with it. I brush my teeth and then walk out to get dressed. I put on some grey sweatpants, and a white shirt.

I get my laptop out and start to work, answering people back,arranging some meetings, writing some emails to potential clients, and more. A couple hours later Louis new girlfriend, Eleanor, walks in with a plate in her hand with a sandwich on it. Her long brown hair in a ponytail, and a kind smile on her face. She is my favorite one of Louis girlfriends, she is very kind, cheery, and caring. She reminds me of Rose a lot. I look up and smile at her.

"Hey, figured you were hungry." She hands me the plate and I thank her. "It'll get better." She says and I smile at her sadly.

"I sure hope so." She gives me a small smile before walking out, leaving me with my work and thoughts of Rose.

***

(February 13)

The next day I wake up without a hangover for the first time in thirteen days to no hangover. I wake up at six and decide to go for a run. I put on a black Nike running running pants, a black Nike long sleeve shirt, a  beanie, and some orange shoes. I walked outside into the chilly air and stretch a little before starting to jog. I see multiple paparazzi's on my jog/run but I ignore them.

After about an hour I am back at Louis's, he is in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading over a file, a black suit on his body.He smiles at me and offers me some coffee, I gladly accepted and took a large sip of the warm drink, the warmth flowing through my body, heating me up from the cold weather I was in moments prior. We talk for a couple minutes before I go upstairs and get ready for work,a bad feeling settling in my stomach when I drive by my house. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen and I am not mentally prepared for it.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote!

till next time

N

Edited August 18, 2019

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
86.7K 2.8K 44
*Heads up, I wrote this when I was like fourteen so it's...very cringe. Read at your own risk lol* Desiree Iverson is a quirky, loveable girl lucky e...
29.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...