Is Love in the Air?(hunhan)

By cclay2020

*Complete* Sehun goes undercover on one of his own planes to understand through a passengers eyes how his sta... More

Chapter 01.
Chapter 02
Chapter 03.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thanks
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
new story
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Teaser
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

695 33 13
By cclay2020

Luhan POV

6 o'clock has finally arrived and I am so super nervous. After a few hours of searching what to wear I decide on skinny blue jeans and white shirt.

"Hey the car has arrived outside" Cece taps on my open bedroom door followed by Yixing close behind. " You look great by the way" Yixing moves in my bedroom further sitting on the bed.

"I'm so nervous, I just hope he means what he said" I turn to check myself in the mirror again. "Hey listen to me ok everything will be fine and if he says anything to you about sleeping with him on the plane well you can give out to him too" Cece says while joining Yixing on the bed as he wraps his hand around her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I turn to face them both as Yixing smiles "He will be in as much trouble as you because he is the CEO who slept with a member of staff on one of his own planes" Yixing winks at me "So you have no reason to be nervous, now go enjoy dinner and make sure you use protection" Yixing throws me a condom from his pocket making me jump back and let it fall to the floor. " eww I don't want that" I head towards the door as they follow me close behind.

Reaching the main door I turn to hug Cece "you watch him tonight and his wondering hands" I whisper in her ear as she giggles before pulling away from my hug. "Go get him tiger" Yixing smacks my ass before pulling Cece into his chest hugging her. " Cece watch him" I laugh at her blushing like crazy "she will be ok, now will you go, you don't want to keep your driver  waiting" he teases me. " Ok ok I'm going, don't wait up" as soon as the words leave my mouth I regret them badly. I turn to look back at the two of them kissing as they close the door behind me. 

'These two I swear they should just get with each other already' reaching the car the driver smiles as he holds open the door for me. "Good evening sir" he smiles as I step inside. I feel myself blush and start to get more nervous as I put my seat belt on . "Are you ready sir?" the driver looks in the rear view mirror as I just give him a nod.

We finally pull up to a what seems to be a fancy apartment building. As the driver arrives close to a massive gate he presses a button opening the gates, driving in I cant help but stare out the window at all the flash cars parked in the underground carpark. " We are here now sir" the driver opens my door as I step out looking around. "Right this way sir" he smiles as he guides me over to a lift putting a key into the control board before pushing the button for the top floor.

I feel my hands start to sweat more while my knees start to shake, I don't know why I am feeling like this I have already slept with him, but I guess knowing now that he is my boss changes things. The lift finally reaches the top floor as I follow the driver out to a set of wooden double doors. Opening the door he smiles for me to enter while I step inside my eyes open so wide and my jaw nearly drops to the floor at the view inside.

"Sehun is waiting outside on the balcony for your sir" he smiles before walking away and leaving me. I take a deep breath walking further in I can see him through the large glass window. He sees me and moves closer.

"Hey you, you made it, I didn't think you where going to show up" he looks so happy that I have arrived that I blush "I wouldn't be rude like that and leave you waiting again like I did in Paris" he smiles as he leans in to kiss my cheek. Feeling his soft lips on my cheek I close my eyes and feel my heart beat pound in my chest.

"Can I get you a drink of something?" he looks at me with such a loving smile making me melt as I cant get over him standing in front of me wearing a tight black shirt and black trousers. "I would love one actually" I watch him walk towards a small table while I turn to look out at the amazing view over looking the beautiful lights of the city.

" It's beautiful isn't it?"  he hands me a glass of wine before leaning over the railing looking out at the view. " It really is but I think the view in Paris  was a lot better" I sip my drink as he turns around leaning his back against the railing. " Everything was a lot better in Paris" he smiles before taking a drink himself. I feel my nerves start up again while I let out a sigh. "Are you hungry?" I know he noticed my sigh so I just nod my head. 

Following him inside he pulls out the chair for me as we sit at a beautifully arranged table with candles. He walks over to the wall turning off the lights letting the candlelight and the lights from the buildings outside light up the room. "That's better" he smiles while taking his seat across from me while placing a napkin on his lap.

The food arrives from a waitress which I think he has hired for the night as we quietly tuck in not saying a word to each other. "Luhan about earlier, I meant everything I said on the plane and in Paris" he reaches across the table to touch my hand as I pull it away resting it on my lap while I turn my head away feeling upset.

"Say something please" he stands up and walks around the table to me getting on his hunkers beside me. "Say what it is, scream shout, I don't care I deserve it " he reaches for my hand on my lap taking it in his while turning me around in my chair.

 "Why didn't you tell me you where my boss, why did you sleep with me on the plane knowing full well I worked for you, was it your way of finding if your staff fuck passengers" I feel the tears start to fall as he lowers his head looking down at the floor.

"Listen to me ok , Yes I went undercover to see how my staff was with the passengers but not for sex, baby when I seen you I forgot all about why I was there, your smile stole my heart and I wanted to get to know you better, yes I know we slept together in the bunker but you know what?, it was the best time of my life" he reaches up and wipes the tears that have fallen down my face.

"I feel so dirty Sehun, you have no idea how I felt watching you stand up there saying all that stuff in front of the people I work with". I sniff while reaching for the napkin and wiping my tears. "Luhan I'm sorry but if I had of told you who I was you wouldn't have wanted to know the real me and then that beautiful time in Paris would never have happened" he stands up reaching his hand out for me to take it. I slowly reach up and take it as he pulls me close "Please Luhan forgive me please I'm so so sorry I just wanted you to know the real me and not the mask I have to wear as a CEO" he brushes my hair away from my eyes looking deep into them.

"Sehun you kind of lied to me" I move away from him walking back out onto the balcony with my arms around myself, reaching the ledge I lean on it looking out at the view. I feel a warmth come over my shoulders "Here wear this its getting cold out here" he moves away leaning on the ledge with me as I pull the blanket around me more. "Thank you" I smile towards him.

"Luhan baby I didn't lie, I just never told you what I worked as" he doesn't turn to look at me as I look at him ready to answer but stop myself because I know he is right he did avoid the question and he never spoke of work.

"I know, I'm just so annoyed and feel used" as soon as I say that he stands up straight and takes me by the arms " I would never ever use you Luhan, I'm not that type of person, it was done on me before so I know how that feels" I look up at him and see the truth in his eyes. "I'm so sorry you went through something like that" I step closer to him with my head hanging low.

I feel his arms touch mine through the blanket rubbing up and down my arms making them warm "Let me light the little fire pit and we can sit out here if you like, you seem to like the view" he smiles as I nod watching him walk towards the fire pit lighting it. Sitting on the chair I put my hands out in front of me heating them up from the fire watching him take a seat beside me.

" Luhan baby are we ok now?" he whispers making me turn to look at him better "Yes we are ok, I just wish you told me but I'm not sure what happens now?" I turn back to face the fire and to avoid him seeing the hurt in my eyes knowing I wont be able to see him again. " What do you mean baby" he sits closer making me turn to face him. "Your the boss so I guess there is nothing more to be said so I better leave now" I stand up passing him the blanket as I say goodnight and walk inside the apartment.

"Luhan wait where are you going?" he grabs my arm gently stopping me spinning me around. "I need to go, there is nothing more to say" I try move as he lets my arm go. "Please don't go Luhan please" he near pleads with me. "I need to go your my boss and I cant be with you and I need to realise that " I feel a lump build in my throat as I try hard to swallow it. "Luhan baby I know you don't mean that I can see it in your eyes" he moves closer making me step back. " I need to ask you something" 

"Sure baby what is it?" he leans his head to the side looking at me with a grin.

"Do I still have my job?" I look down at the floor afraid to see his face. "Of course you do" he lifts my chin up so I can look him in the eyes. "Nothing changes with your job, its safe" he keeps looking into my eyes as I feel a lump form in my throat again. "I need to go" I move his hand from my face and turn to open the door.

"Let me drive you home at least then" he grabs his keys from the side table along with his jacket. Opening the door we head down in the lift and out into the underground carpark. Clicking the button he opens the car door for me making me step inside as he hurries around and climbs in.

Driving along the silence is deafening that I cant wait till I get home. "Luhan please, it doesn't have to be like this" he turns to me before looking back at the road. I stay quiet looking out the window as the car starts to slow down and stop at the side of the road.

"Please can we talk about us?" he touches my hand on my leg making me look at it. "How can there be an us, your my boss" I look into his eyes seeing the sadness. "I would like there to be an us Luhan" I stare out the window with butterflies in my stomach at what he just said.  "Take me home please" I sniff as he starts the car and drives me home.

Reaching outside my apartment he turns the engine off and turns to look at me. "Thank you for dinner and for dropping me home" I turn back to open the car door as he holds my other hand. "Please think about it, I wont give up" he leans in and kisses me on the cheek making me close my eyes at his gentle touch. "Baby please think about it" I open the door and step out closing it after me.

Walking up the steps to my apartment I hear a car door close. Turning around I see him running after me and stopping two steps down from me. "What are you doing?" I find myself laughing a little. "Tell me you will think about it, you didn't say anything in the car" he reaches out and takes my hands "please"  . "Ok I will" I laugh out as he quickly kisses my cheek before heading back down to his car. " Get inside before you catch a cold" he shouts after me . "Yes sir" I shout back making him freeze before getting into his car and driving off.

Closing my apartment door I see Yixing sitting on the sofa with Cece asleep on his chest. "How did it go?" he whispers trying not to wake her. "I will tell you in the morning" I smile before saying goodnight and heading to bed.

phone buzzes with a text                 

I miss you already

Goodnight 

Don't forget to think about it 

I wont, goodnight 

Laying on my bed I find myself smiling, can I really date my boss?

❤C❤

Love
Cclay2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...
225K 5.8K 22
Your typical angel and human love story.
114K 5.2K 29
chanyeol hates baekhyun, baekhyun loves chanyeol ; a chanbaek fic ©yoongisdickpics 2017