Brothers

By GeekGalaxyGirl

Like most brothers, Percy and Peter Parker have always had a complicated relationship. With Percy's secret l... More

Rewrite
2005
2006/2008
2010
2012 Part One
2012 Part Two
2012 Part Three
2015 Part One
2015 Part Two
2015 Part Three
2015 Part Four (Christmas Special)
2016 Part One
2016 Part Two
2016 Part Four
2016 Part Five
2017
2018 Part One
2018 Part Two
2018 Part Three
2018 Part Four
2023 Part One
2023 Part Two
2023 Part Three
2023 Part Four
2024 Part One
2024 Part Two
The Story Isn't Over Yet

2016 Part Three

8.5K 206 77
By GeekGalaxyGirl

June 2016

Peter can't sleep once they are back at the hotel that night, so he pulls out his video camera. "I should probably go to bed, but I really don't want to," Peter says to the camera. He then changes into his Spider-Man costume and walks over to Percy. "You want to come and explore with me?" he asks his cousin.

"Go back to sleep Pete," Percy mumbles before rolling over. Peter then sticks his phone to his suit chest, then swings out the window. Peter follows the sound of music and finds a party in the rooftops. everyone seems really excited to see him, so Peter takes lots of video of everyone. Somehow, he finds himself giving people rides on his webs.

•••

The next morning, Peter is filming parts of breakfast when the waitress gives him a smile causing Peter to blush. "Oh, someone likes you," Percy smirks from behind Peter.

"Ew, gross," Peter replies shrugging it off.

"Out late Spider-Manning?" Happy asks as Peter turns towards him with the camera.

"Uh yeah, you know, just swinging around the block," Peter replies hoping Happy didn't realize he went to a party.

Happy picks up a newspaper and shows it to Peter, "Sticky boy saves Chancellor?" the man asks challenging Peter.

"That was the Chancellor?" Peter asks while Percy facepalms behind him, "I mean its not like they got a photo so..." Peter rambles as Happy flips over the paper to show Peter the picture.

Peter gasps, "Oh, that's awesome. Can I keep this?" He asks. Happy's face gives him the answer, no.

August 2016

Percy stands on the beach glad the Fates agreed not to screw up this special day. He investigates the crowd and spots Aunt May in the front row waving at him. Next to her is Tony Stark who somehow made it here without any paparazzi and after him is Poseidon in his Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts. Across the aisle from them is Athena and Annabeth's step-mom and kids. Next to them are Magnus' friends Sam, Alex, Hearthstone, and Blitzen. Behind them are most of the campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter and most of the Olympians as well as Cater and Sadie Kane with some magicians from the 21st Nome. Some other deities from other pantheons showed up, and well you can't say no to a god, so Percy let them stay.

Suddenly the music starts, and Peter and Thalia walk out of the woods both looking very uncomfortable and onto the aisle, behind them is Grover and Piper, then Frank and Hazel, then Leo and Calypso, Nico and Reyna, Will and Rachel, and finally Magnus and Clarisse both looking like they want to kill each other.

"You got this man," Peter whispers as he passes by. After all the bridesmaids and groomsmen take their place on the stage, Meg McCaffrey comes out throwing flower seeds and making them bloom on the ground creating a flower carpeted aisle. Finally, Annabeth exits the woods with her dad. She's wearing a floor length grey dress with blue accents and a veil extending down from a laurel on her head. "Close your mouth, you're going to catch some flies," Peter mutters.

When Annabeth reaches the stage her dad leads her onto the stage, then goes and sits down between Athena and his wife. "You look beautiful," Percy mouths as he lifts the veil away from Annabeth's face.

"Ok you two, lets get this started," Chiron starts standing behind the two lovers, "We've all known this day was going to come as no two people were meant for each other more than these two..." the centaur starts.

•••

"...Perseus Parker, do you take this woman to be your wife?" Chiron asks.

"I do," Percy replies.

"Annabeth Chase, do you take your man to be your husband?" Chiron asks turning to Annabeth.

"I do," Annabeth replies.

"Now, by the power invested in me by Aphrodite, I pronounce you husband and wife," Chiron announces as Annabeth kisses Percy and the crowd goes wild.

September 2016

"I thought you loved larb," Aunt May says to Peter who's playing with your food, "Too larby? Not larby enough?" she asks trying to make a joke out of it. "How many times do I have to say larb before you talk to me?" She laughs, "You know I larb you?"

Percy chuckles and nudges Peter, "Come on, bud you have to say something, you can't just ignore us."

Peter sighs, "Ah, it's just the internship, I'm tired, I have a lot of work." Percy gives Peter a look, he knew the "Stark Internship" was just Peter being Spider-Man, and he could stop if he wanted.

"The Stark Internship, I have to tell you," Aunt May says pointing her chopsticks at Peter, "I'm not a fan of that Tony Stark. You're distracted all the time; he's got you in your head. Whatever, you're going, you can use your instincts." Percy can tell Peter's not listening and watching the TV.

"An ATM robbery was thwarted by Queen's own colorful local crime fighter, the Spider-Man. As the Spider-Man attempted to foil their heist, a powerful blast was set off slicing through the bodega across the street. Miraculously, no one was harmed," the TV reporter announces.

May turns towards Peter and Percy, "If you spot something like that happening, you turn and run the other way," she directs.

Peter nods slowly, "Yeah, yeah yeah yeah, of course," he says even though Percy knows he would actually run towards the danger.

"Percy?" Aunt May asks turning towards the other boy.

"I'll try my best, but you know me Aunt May," Percy replies smirking, "Trouble just always seems to find me."

"Six blocks away from us!" May says in disbelief.

"I, uh, need a new backpack," Peter says changing the subject and smiling sheepishly.

"What?" May asks cupping her hand around her ear.

"I, I need a new backpack," Peter says again.

"That's five," May says ending the conversation as a waiter walks over.

"Sticky rice plate," the waiter says setting it down.

"Oh we didn't order that," May says.

"It's on the house," the waiter says smiling.

"Oh, thanks," May says giving a forced smile, 'That was nice of him."

"I think he larbs you," Peter says slowly trying to make a joke. Percy chuckles as May gasps and points to herself.

•••

"House party in the suburbs, ah, I remember these," May says as they pull up to Liz's house, "Kind of jealous."

"It will be a night to remember," Ned says nervously as May laughs.

"Ned, some hats wear men, you wear that hat," May says causing Percy to laugh.

"Yeah, it gives me confidence," Ned replies.

"This was a mistake," Peter says, "Hey, let's just go home."

"Oh, Peter," May starts.

"No, wait, I've got this May," Percy interrupts, "Come on Peter," he says opening the door and stepping out, "No you stay there Ned."

"What Percy?" Peter asks.

"What's really going on here? Why are you at this party? And why are you wearing your suit under your clothes?" Percy asks pulling at the exposed collar.

"It's nothing," Peter protests as Percy gives him a look, "Ok fine, I told Liz I knew Spider-Man and that why she invited me, Flash thinks I don't know him, and said I better bring him, so I was going to be Spider-Man for a bit." Peter rambles.

"Peter, you can't do that. Spider-Man is not supposed to be used as a party trick, he's a superhero," Percy says sternly.

"Ok, alright, I guess," Peter says.

"You promise you won't do it?" Percy asks.

"I promise," Peter replies.

"Ok," Percy says opening the car door.

"Bye Percy, bye May," Peter says waving.

"Peter," May says before he closed the door, "Have fun, ok."

"I will," Peter smiles.

"Bye May, bye Percy," Ned waves as the two walk into the house.

•••

Peter runs off the roof and jumps to land on the van. Suddenly, he's grabbed and pulled upwards. It's a man in a mechanical suit with wings and glowing green eyes. As Peter struggles to get loose, a parachute ejects from the back of his suit and pulls him away from the man. "Ahhh!" Peter shouts as he gets tangled in the parachute and fall towards the Hudson River.

He hits the river with a splash and holds his breath trying to get out of the parachute. Then, someone dives into the water, cuts off the parachute, and pulls Peter to shore.

Once situated, Peter realizes that both Percy and Iron Man are there and neither of them look happy. He starts telling them what happened while wringing out his suit.

"And then, and then he just like swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and..." Peter explains quickly, "and took me up to like a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find me, you put a tracker in my suit or something?"

"I put everything in your suit," Iron Man replies, "Including this heater." Said heater then turns on and Peter in finally able to warm up.

"Whoa, that's better, thanks," Peter replies.

"Peter, what were you thinking, you could have been killed," Percy demands interrupting Tony.

"The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons, I've got to take him down," Peter says defending himself.

"Take him down now, huh?" Tony says, "Steady Crocket, there are people who handle this sort of thing."

"The Avengers?" Peter asks excitedly.

"No no no, this is a little below their paygrade," Tony explains.

"Anyway, Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here. I had that, I was fine," Peter protests.

Percy scoffs, "Peter, you would have drowned if Mr. Stark didn't tell me that you were falling into the Hudson River."

"Yeah, also, I'm not...here," Tony says flipping open the helmet to reveal an empty interior, "Thank god this place has WiFi, or you would be toast right now." Peter frowns. "Look," Tony starts, "Forget the flying vulture guy, please."

"Why?" Peter protests.

"Why, because I said so!" Tony yells.

"Just stay close to the ground, build up your game by helping the little people, like that lady that bought you the churro," Tony rambles as Peter sighs, "Can't you just be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?"

"But I'm ready for more than that now!" Peter exclaims frustrated.

"No you're no," Tony counters closing the helmet.

"That's not what you thought when I took on Captain America!" Peter exclaims grasping for ideas.

"Trust me kid, if Cap wanted to lay you out, he would've," Tony responds, "Listen to me if you ever come across these weapons again call Happy." Then an engine noise comes through Tony's microphone.

"Are you driving?" Peter asks.

"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college," Tony says changing the subject, "I've got some pull at MIT, end call."

"I, I don't need to go to college, Mr. Stark!" Peter exclaims.

"Mr. Stark is no longer connected," FRIDAY says before flying the suit back to the Avenger's Compound.

"That's awesome," Peter mutters defeated.

"Hey Peter, he's just looking out for you, neither of us want you to get hurt," Percy explains.

"Well I don't want him treating me like a kid!" Peter exclaims.

"I know, but how about you let me handle this Vulture guy and the weapons thing, you need to focus on school and friends. You know stuff normal teenagers would do," Percy explains.

"Yeah, I should get back to the party," Peter says. Suddenly, his phone rings, it's Ned. "Hey man what's up, I'm on my way back," Peter says. He listens for a few minutes and sighs, "I'll see you tomorrow in school." He hangs up.

"What, not going back?" Percy asks.

"No, Flash called me out for not bringing Spider-Man, so there's no point," Peter says dejected.

"Do you want a ride home?" Percy asks.

"No, I need some time to think about what Mr. Stark said, I'll swing home," Peter replies.

"Ok, stay safe," Percy replies before Vapor Traveling away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 32 20
Warning! Censored cursing! I don't own Percy Jackson or the Avengers. They belong to their respective owners. A demigod daughter of Hemera, Cass...
1.3M 31.6K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...
1M 32.4K 33
Percy Jackson knew his 'aunt' since he was a infant. She was weird and her 'boyfriend' was also weird but that was the fun part. The only downside wa...
29.5K 651 21
Percy Jackson has spent his whole life being looked after by his family. May, Tony, and the Half-Bloods. He always took care of his cousin, Peter, wh...