The Strangers

By TWDaryl13

Clementine was just a little girl all alone in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. What happens when she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 26

781 28 5
By TWDaryl13

Luke's P.O.V

It was Sarah.

"Clem, go get Carlos!"

"But shouldn't I try to-"

"NOW."

She ran away and got Carlos and the others.

"Dad! Daddy, help me!" Sarah called out.

"I'm coming, honey!"

I threw Sarah my machete.

"Sarah, look at me, hit the in the forehead or on top of the head with that machete as hard as you can! We're gonna get you out of there."

"Okay. But hurry!" She cried.

Carlos and Alvin took out their knives. They started stabbing them in the back of the head. Clementine ran over to sarah to guard her. One walker took down Sarah, and the other took down Clem. I panicked. Didn't know what to do. I helped Clem.

"Carlos! Carlos, help sarah! She's down! Sarah, fight him off! Do your best."

I pulled the walker off of Clem. Carlos eventually pulled the walker off Sarah. I ran to Clem and checked her for bites. She was good. Carlos checked Sarah for bites, and gasped.

"No... No... No... Not you, Sarah. No.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 1 11
A young girl loses her family, her baby sitter, and a few friends. In this we will see this girl grow stronger and braver as she learns to survive th...
397 10 10
Clementine and Aj have been captured along with a few other kids she wasn't familiar with. But the people shes their captured by, Clementine knows al...
9.4K 473 16
After Clementine finds herself dead, she wakes up in a different world... one where the dead never started walking. However, nobody else seems to rem...
18.4K 1.3K 74
Takes place after the events of Solitude... The tower collapsed, the rest of the group is gone, and you're injured. The situation with your injury is...