Imagines

Von RockyKid

Alright, guys, I'm going to start writing imagines here, so if you got one, drop it in the comments or messag... Mehr

Guys.
Matt Murdoch telling you that you are beautiful.
Cas tasting hot chocolate for the first time.
G Callen being your father and you finally meeting him.
Granger being called 'dad' by each member of the team
Dean Winchester, Sam Hanna and Phil Coulson talk american muscle cars.
Helping Don Flack get over his dislike for his scars
Zak Bagans holding your newborn
Waking Clint, only to find out he is ill.
Loki, the first time you see him in Jotun form.
Steve not wanting to go on a mission as your pregnant.
Getting distracted when training because Steve is shirtless.
Going to the movie premier with Seb
Anakin Skywalker hurts you.
Requested* Logan Howlett only being able to show you how he feels.
Requested* Derek Morgan and you washing Clooney.
Requested* Save me (Eighth Brother & OC)
Requested* Logan (X-Men) and Dean (Supernatural) in a bar fight.
Logan (X-Men) and Dean (Supernatural) morning after
You and Sherlock (Elementary) training together.
Flirting with Oliver (Arrow) at his club.
Requested* Logan being ticklish by students.
Dancing with Peter and Groot.
Talks with Jyn Erso.
Requested* Daredevil rescuing you.
Requested* Loki, low-key flirting with you.
Sherlock giving you his scarf on a cold day.
Stargazing with Vision.
Bucky's Babe Magnet
Requested* Clint Barton x Reader - Threats and Embraces.
Loki being your secret admirer
Loki winning you over using Asgardian customs.
Tony can't believe the fact that when he wakes, you're sleeping next to him
G trusting you when he's injured.
Henry being nervous about face-timing you.
A drunk AJ singing in the car as you drive him home.
Poe Dameron following BB8 when he tells him you are hurt.
Dean crying quietly when you land in the hospital.

Tom Holland facetiming you from his hotel.

66 4 0
Von RockyKid

Rubbing at his eyes, Tom hit the call button as he forces himself into a sitting position, a yawn escaping his mouth before the phone is answered, a smile appearing on his lips when he notices his girlfriend.

"Hey gorgeous, I've missed you," Tom says as he drinks in the sight of you, having missed seeing you for the past couple of weeks.

"Hey, I've missed you too," you reply amused, as you spot the bed-hair he was sporting. "Enjoying the time difference?" you tease, knowing it was late where he was, whilst you were just preparing to head out for university.

"Not in the slightest," Tom answers, giving in and laying back on the hotel bed, letting you see that he was laying shirtless in bed. "Every time I wanna talk to someone, I have to remember the time difference," he complains childishly as he stretches out, having noticed you were checking him out.

"On the upside, " you start, trailing off when you notice what he was doing. "Really?" you question in amusement, "On the upside, you can hide how hungover you are from your mum," you tease, making him laugh, something that always brought a smile to your face.

"That is true," he jokes back, with a cheeky grin, a more serious look appearing on his face. "I miss you," he tells you as he rolls over, so he was laying on his stomach.

"I miss you too," you respond, giving him a soft smile, "Hey, you'll be home soon," you reassure him, chuckling when he yawns again. "I should let you go," you say to him, seeing how much effort he was putting into staying on the phone. "I'll text you later," you promise, to which he nods.

"Okay," he says, adding, "I love you."

"I love you too, be safe," you tell him before hanging up with him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

189K 3.6K 71
So since I love writing preferences I figured I'd try my hand at one shots!! I'll do Star Trek, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, The Avenger...
295K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
32K 674 10
REQUESTS CLOSED No longer writing for Supernatural nor on Wattpad
412 10 9
Here are some random one-shots I make of my favorite fictional characters/crushes. If you have a request for a one shot you'd like me to write, pleas...