Mowgli Legend of The Jungle :...

By SkylarKeeney

What if the albino cub Bhoot was still alive and never died ? More

You're Not Special !
Banished
In a Cage

Captured

531 4 0
By SkylarKeeney

As I ran off somewhere far away from Mowgli and the pack , the cruel words run through my head .

"BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT WROOONNG !!!"

"You're not special , Bhoot !"

" We'll never be one of them . We're freaks ! "

"Freaks have to stay together"

Tears were still running down my face , but I didn't care. I kept on running til my legs hurt. I'm sick of being abused , bullied , and mistreated ! When Mowgli was being harsh towards me , it like I've been stabbed at the heart and a poisonous snake that bit me and it's hurtful venom could never leave my body.

As my legs were already and badly aching , I stop and lay down on my stomach. I pant heavily and weep at the same time. Still couldn't get over the horrid event that happened between my and my former best friend. I put my paws to my face.

Me- Why ?! Why you must bring me on this Earth , different ?! Why is this happening to me ?!

I sniffled and wiped the  tears from my eyes before I sit up.

Me- I was just trying to cheer him up. That's all. I never ask for much.

I heard birds cawing as I look up at the sky. It was night time already ? How long have I been running away for ? I shake my head before I look down devastatingly

Me- Where do I belong ?

I stand back up. Before I was about to leave , I heard something click from nearby. I quickly turned around to see nothing . I shook it off and began to walk off until I heard the clicking again. I turn around and began looking until I spot a man ? With a metal stick ?

I raise my brow and walked tentatively and slowly towards it .   then something shot into my shoulder blade. I yelped in pain . But after two seconds , I felt extremely woozy and tired all of the sudden .

I was beginning to feel weak of standing up. My legs feel like noodles. I couldn't control my strength anymore so I fall down to my side before my vision gets all blurry.

My eyelids get heavier by second. I moaned exhausted. I see the man standing above me. Then my eyes close as I black out .

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

149K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...