Captured

As I ran off somewhere far away from Mowgli and the pack , the cruel words run through my head .

"BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT WROOONNG !!!"

"You're not special , Bhoot !"

" We'll never be one of them . We're freaks ! "

"Freaks have to stay together"

Tears were still running down my face , but I didn't care. I kept on running til my legs hurt. I'm sick of being abused , bullied , and mistreated ! When Mowgli was being harsh towards me , it like I've been stabbed at the heart and a poisonous snake that bit me and it's hurtful venom could never leave my body.

As my legs were already and badly aching , I stop and lay down on my stomach. I pant heavily and weep at the same time. Still couldn't get over the horrid event that happened between my and my former best friend. I put my paws to my face.

Me- Why ?! Why you must bring me on this Earth , different ?! Why is this happening to me ?!

I sniffled and wiped the  tears from my eyes before I sit up.

Me- I was just trying to cheer him up. That's all. I never ask for much.

I heard birds cawing as I look up at the sky. It was night time already ? How long have I been running away for ? I shake my head before I look down devastatingly

Me- Where do I belong ?

I stand back up. Before I was about to leave , I heard something click from nearby. I quickly turned around to see nothing . I shook it off and began to walk off until I heard the clicking again. I turn around and began looking until I spot a man ? With a metal stick ?

I raise my brow and walked tentatively and slowly towards it .   then something shot into my shoulder blade. I yelped in pain . But after two seconds , I felt extremely woozy and tired all of the sudden .

I was beginning to feel weak of standing up. My legs feel like noodles. I couldn't control my strength anymore so I fall down to my side before my vision gets all blurry.

My eyelids get heavier by second. I moaned exhausted. I see the man standing above me. Then my eyes close as I black out .

To Be Continued....