In a Cage

I moan softly. I slowly open my eyes , my vision slightly clouded . I moan again as I wake up all groggily. I sit up and yawn before my vision is suddenly clear , and I look at my surroundings. Where was I ?

Me- Where am I ? Wh-what is this place ?

It looked like I was in a dark candle lit room with weird looking creatures with flat wooden surfaces and wooden legs.I look underneath my feet was a bowl of food and the other one was water. I stand up and try to walk forward only to be blocked by thin black metal sticks preventing me from escaping. I tried the back , the same. Even both of my sides. I feel like I've been kept in a see through box.

Me- What is this ?

I tried to scratch my way out , to no avail. I even try to bite my way out . Didn't work and hurt my teeth. I stopped gnawing when I heard footsteps coming from the front of me. I looks up to see that same man with the blue eyes and red hair !

He kneels down to my level and spoke.

Hunter- Hey , little wolf. Not hungry ?

I stayed silent , and my ears droop.

Hunter- Now , how am I supposed to steal your fur off if you don't eat ?

I froze in shock. He wants to take my fur ? This is wrong ! Why would he want my fur anyway ?

Hunter- Well. We'll try next time.

The hunter gets up and walks away. I backed away and whimper in fear. The man wants to kill me for my fur ! Oh , Mowgli ! Please find and save me ! I'm scared !

I remain quiet and silent for the rest of the night.

To Be Continued....