"You're the bastard who kille...

由 DeluxeYoyos

After your mysterious murder during the Great Depression, you find yourself in hell, and suprise suprise it's... 更多

The death of an innocent (Rewritten)
Welcome to the Happy Hotel!
Past times
A walk in the park
Im not a coat rack (but i'll galdly be yours anytime)
The Dream 1
Protective much?
My everything.
Love Bitez.
The Dream 2
Who he used to be
What you know
Fluffy character development
The Birbs and the Beebs
Overthinking
The morning after
plot soon i promise
Not drunk for long
full circle
You done fucked up
Linear equation solutions
Filler?????
The revisons start here.
Reconcile?
Broken bottles, and a gentle touch.
Love me love me, say that you love me
Fool me fool me, dont you dare fool me!
Tangled
2/3
King of the world
Planning
8 o'clock
Feral
What a woman
100% perfect
Epilouge
A Thank you + Your thoughts

Angel Dust is nosey

10.2K 288 467
由 DeluxeYoyos

alright listen up, idk which one of you has the Gorrilaz profile pic but it's gold, thank u.

While on your break, you were dragged by Angel Dust into his dildo room, where he sat you down and looked at you expectantly.

"Well?"

You blinked at him "Well what?"

He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair "How was it? Was he good? How many inches? give me the details" he practically whined
"Has anyone ever told you act like a horny 16-year-old?" you snorted, ignoring the 'how many inches' comment.
Angel dust sighed "Listen, honey, you promised you'd give me the deets!"
pinching the bridge of your nose, you sighed. "I never promised, but ok"

He gave you an expectant look, and you finally smiled "He said he loved me" you whispered, grinning.

Angels mouth curled into a grin as well "No way. The Radio Demon, the terror of hell said i love you? I don't buy it." he scoffed playfully, earning a fond glare from you. "I didn't believe it either, but he's really changed i think. And he said it was because of me" You said more to yourself, pulling your legs onto the chair and looking away.

"You're happy with him, right?" he asked, watching your face.

You nodded, giving him a pointed look "Unbelievably so"

He stood up and stretched "I'm calling it, we're having a night out. Wanna go get some drinks, shop for a bit? How much money you got in that wallet of yours?"  He said.

"I'm on break, but maybe after my job? I'll meet you outside the hotel at 5?" you said, looking at his clock.

in 2 hours.

Standing up, he nodded and walked to the back of his room "It's set then, meet you there."

...

Tapping your nails on each other, you impatiently busied yourself as you sat on the front steps of the hotel. Earlier you had told Alastor where Angel was planning on taking you, he agreed happily, giving you a kiss goodbye.

Thank god he wasn't a clingy creep, possessive and all that, you could not stand people who thought they owned you.

Spotting angel dust from down the street, you waved at walked to him. "Hey Angel slut" you snickered, winking.
He fake-gasped, feigning hurt.

"Ouch! you wound me, (Y/N)!"

You laughed, punching his arm "So where we going tonight? I'm not for the strip club, by the way." you pointed out. What use did you have for a strip club? You had Alastor, who was basically a pole anyways.

Angel nodded, smoothing back his hair "Wasn't planning on it. I was thinking we could go grab something to eat first? Grab a drink?" Sounded like a plan, who knew angel could be organized?

"Let's go then, where's the nearest bar?"

...

Stepping through the doors to The Rusty Spoon, a popular hotspot vaggie had mentioned to you when you'd asked where the cheap but decent bars were in the area.

Dragging you to the booth, two red familiar eyebrows caught your attention.

Elbowing angel, you whispered to him "Isn't that husk? i thought he worked for our bar?" Angel looked over at the demon, sucking in a breath.

"Yeah...that's him. Yo husky! what's a guy like you, doing in a place like this?" he said smoothly, placing an elbow on the counter. Rolling your eyes, you watched Angel and his "charms"

Husk turned around at the sound of his name and wiped his mouth, passing someone a shot while he walked over here.

"Angel. What's your name again?" he grumbled, grabbing a glass and cleaning it with a rag, looking at you expectantly.

"(Y/N). Do you work for this bar too?" sitting down on the uncomfortable bar stool, you were vaguely aware of angel giving husk "get down on one knee and marry me now" eyes. It was pretty cute to watch.

"I work for lots of bars girly, some would send you running for the hills" he burped loudly, slicking back his weirdly long eyes-brows. Rolling your eyes, you snorted and looked away "I'm dating a radio demon, try me bitch"

Husk smiled "I like you. What are you and the slut doing here anyway? can i get you some drinks?" he rasped, ignoring Angel, who was pouting at being called a slut for the fifth time today.

You grinned "Here for drinks and food, Angel thought he'd take me out for the night" you informed, picking at your nails mindlessly.

Husk nodded "what can i get you?"

"Two aftershocks hun" angel piped up, swiping at husks arms. Groaning internally, you grabbed angels hand "Stop being so flirty, I'm sure the man just wants to finish his job" you hissed

Angel frowned, grumbling and slamming his head onto the bar counter. Husk just laughed, grabbing a red bottle and pouring it into a shot glass. "He's been like this for decades, no point in yelling at him" You snickered "very true"

Downing the shot, you cringed at the burning sensation in your throat, shaking your head.

"(Y/NNNNNN)...can we go shopping next please??" angel whined, tipping back the glass. You smiled, Angel could be such a needy guy sometimes, christ.

"Sure? " you said, prying angel off of you. Turning to husk, you slid the empty glass forward "I'll take another shot, the same thing"

Husk obliged, sliding the glass back to you.

finishing it quickly, a fuzzy feeling settled around your brain, squinting, you smiled. You'd never gotten drunk before (surprisingly) So it would be interesting to see what type you were, clicking your tongue at husk, he rolled his eyes and passed it to your outstretched hands.

Ok, one more. laST ONE

Well, as most fan-fictions go, three drinks turned into four; then into five....and angel finally restricted you there.
(Angels POV bc)

At first, it had seemed like a good idea! grabbin to aftershocks, the strongest drink he'd known of.

Perhaps not? Who knew (Y/N) was such a lightweight.

Awe, that meant he couldn't go shopping with her!
Pouting, angel slapped some money on the counter, grabbing (Y/N) by the collar and throwing a wink at husk.

Sure, he was a little buzzed but (Y/N) was fucking hammered it seemed, she was stumbling all over him, muttering about oodles and oodles of noodles—yeah, he didn't quite know what it meant either.

Dragging her down the street and back to the hotel, angel grumbled and sighed.

"Angellllllll"

He didn't respond

"guess what?"

his eye twitched, and he plopped her down on the curve, taking a much-needed breather.

"Guess what?"

"Guessssss"

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?"  he screeched in her face, grabbing her shoulders. However, (Y/N) didn't seem to notice his growing annoyance with her state, or the arms tightening around her shoulder.

"I'm so glad we're friends, do you know how much i love you?? i thought it was, like, impossible to love and appreciate someone so much??? but here we are" she cried, leaning into angel.

Angels irritated face melted into a fond grin, patting her head.
"Love you too" he murmured in her ear.

"I feel...like...one of those froggy memes? the ones with the hearts? yea....thas how i feel about you!" she chirped, poking angels forehead lightly.

He takes, grabbing her arm and pulling her off the curb. "Yeah yeah, save it for Alastor, I think he'd appreciate it."

At the mention of Alastors name, (Y/N)s eyes widened and she looked around frantically as if he would pop out of the street at any second.

Rolling his eyes, angel started walking to the hotel more, edging her on. "He's not here right now, but as soon as we see him, you're his problem,"  he said, watching the disappointed look on her face when he said Al wasn't here.

For the rest of the struggle, (Y/n) went surprisingly silent; perhaps the sad thought of no Alastor shocked her into her quiet state.

Angel snorted "You'll see him soon enough" he muttered, speeding up.

...

(Alastors POV)

Alastor was just minding his own business, calmly reading pride and prejudice when angel dust burst through his hotel door and shoved (Y/N) into his arms.

Catching her and pulling her close he glared at angel "Angel dust, I'm going to have to ask you why (Y/N) looks like a homeless drug dealer" he quipped, setting her on the bed gently.

"Aftershock, bar, husk, 5 drinks, gotta go!" he yelled, zipping through the door and closing it.

Groaning, Alastor felt a hand around his waist, looking down to see (Y/N) with her arms wrapped around him sloppily.

Chuckling, he untangled her hands and turned around to hug her "So your drunk my dear, that's bound to leave an awful hangover in the morning" he cooed, stroking her messy hair.

Snuggling into his coat, Alastor heard a sob come from her and a shudder, looking down, he saw her breaking out in tears.
a concerned look crossed his face, and he laid her down on the bed again, curling up to her.

"What's wrong my dear?"

"You're so b-beautiful! I....i don't deserve....you" she gasped, fanning at her eyes and turning away. Alastor smiled, pulling her by the waist. "One; I have a beautiful person to love me as well. And two; you're mistaken, it is I who doesn't deserve you my dear!" he chirped, looking down at her tear-stained cheeks.

(Y/N)s sobs dull quickly, a giddy look replacing he'd still red face.

"you think... I'm pretttty?" she giggled, ducking her head down. Alastor nodded, smile widening.

"The most exquisite"

This prompted another fit of laughter from (Y/N), who just smiled from ear to ear. It was the oddest thing to see her drunk, she was so emotional, it was unbelievable!

"You use such nice words smiles" she sighed, nuzzling into his chest, and Alastor grinned at the nickname. Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he sighed as well 

"Nice words, for a nice specimen"

"You did it again!" she pointed out, poking Al's nose swiftly.

Alastor just shook his head, pushing her hand down under the blankets, thinking aloud "I wonder when the next mood swing—"

he spoke too soon; just then, (Y/N) wrapped her legs around his and just kind of...latched on?

She wasn't coming off any time soon, that was for sure.
Kissing his neck, she began to press her delicate hands against his chest, pushing forward into him.

Continuing from the neck to his jawline and beyond, (Y/N) continued to get more and more sloppy, nearly falling asleep during a steamy kiss on his cheek, Alastors cheeks turned a light pink, grimacing while pushing her hand away.

"(Y/N), not that I don't love this, but maybe not when your intoxicated and can't think about what you're doing." he said gently, sitting up and giving her a fond look.

The pout on her face lessened as sleep gradually took over, and he heard a faint "Yeah you're probs right" (whatever that meant) before she clocked out
entirely.

tucking her in, al grabbed a bucket, a washcloth, Advil, and an ice-water for when she woke up, most likely suffering a splitting head ache.

Snuggling in beside her sleeping form, Alastor pulled her close to his chest and laid his head atop hers lovingly, rubbing soothing circles into her back, he wouldn't lie, she was the cutest when she slept, comfortable and content. It was a nice change.

Patting her head softly, Alastor gave her a goodnight kiss and leaned over to turn off his light.

...

mediocre. not happy with the chapter, but i wanted to get something out. I think a drunk Alastor is in order? hmmmmm? idk if any of you care or not, but my names Emma. i figured i should tell you that :)

(1837 words)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.1K 21
Idk I was bored Sooo I decided to write this...I'm really weird.......
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
4.2K 80 11
As you can tell this is obviously a leon x reader fanfic but this is my first one so dont come at me if its trash
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.