My Step Brother is a Disaster©

By Franchescaaaa

Continuation of "My Step Brother" series. Ethan McAllister is unfortunately my step brother, he's so immatu... More

My Step Brother is a Disaster
2•Mentally Disturbed
3•Skinny Deeping
4•PG Rated
5•Not Related
6•Comfort me
7•Moving Out And In
8•Cuddle Sounds Good
9•Student Orientation
10•Freshman Fresh Guy
11•Frat Party
12•Algebra 101
13•Her Weakness
14•He did What?!
15•Poor Thing
16•Pact
17•Fishy
18•Take Out Madness
19•She's Mine
20| The Deed is Done

1•Dreaming of me?

16.6K 426 76
By Franchescaaaa

Official first chapter**

Bree

I was having a nice dream when I felt someone staring through me that forced me to wake up. I peeled an eyelid open and shrieked when I saw Ethan laying beside me as his head was propped up by his elbow, staring at me. Fucking creep!

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked incredulously and he smirked. That smirk that annoys the living shit out of me and the smirk I wanna punch off his good looking face.

"Dreaming of me Breebree?'' He asked and I gave him a weird look, quirking a brow. He wish fam.

"Psh, like I'm gonna dream about you,'' I scoffed moving away from the bed as I go to the bathroom. As I walked down my room, I felt his gaze piercing through my body that sent me shivers, well I was only wearing my panty and a muscle tank that boys wear in the summer without a bra. It's not like he haven't seen me naked before, oh he have multiple times as he's an annoying pervert.

"Yeah I think you were,'' he told me through the door and I rolled my eyes as I peed on the toilet. I washed my hands and face before walking back out, and sitting back on my bed whether he's there or not cause I doubt he'll leave even if I as, that's Ethan for you. He literally reminds me of a bitch... like dog wise, he follows me around like I'm his master. But I don't want any pet, especially an annoying bitch.

"I wasn't dreaming of you,'' I sighed, there's no point getting mad and wasting my temper with this asshole.

"Yeah you were,'' Ethan insisted and my jaw clenched. My head is starting to hurt from all his talking and I just wanna tape his mouth shut. Literally getting a migrane from all his chit chat. 

"Why would I dream of you in the first place?'' I twisted around and looked at him closely. His gaze dropped down to my chest and I pulled my covers up, making him look directly at me.

"Cause you were moaning and I'm pretty sure you were dreaming of me,'' I stared at him in disbelief and shook my head. See what I mean when I say arrogant asshole? Yeah, exactly, point proven.

"You're full of yourself aren't you,'' I said nicely but I mean it in a sarcastic way. He grinned at me widely and I just turned away, trying to go back to sleep. I felt an arm snaked over to my waist as Ethan pulled me against him, making me squirm so I can free myself from him. I wanna cry at this point. He drives me insane in a bad way any sane person don't want to experience.

"Let go.'' I sneered but he just pulled me tighter. What the hell is wrong with this guy?! Why am I his new target? Wait, I've always been his target.

"Let me make you moan again Bree,'' he said beside my ear huskily as a shiver went down my spine. You know what else is moving down? His hands slowly making its way down to my panty. I slapped his hand away and forced myself up as my forehead creased deeply.

"What the hell is wrong with your fucked up self Ethan?!'' I spat but he just grinned at me widely. I got scared for a moment so I bolt out of my room and went straight into the backyard cause I'm scared to stay in that house alone with him for another second. That guy has problems. I know he's just playing with me but... he's too rough for my liking.

"Bree...?'' I froze when I heard Kenzie's voice. He's the guy I liked this senior year but I didn't pursue him because I didn't get the point, we're going to college this year and dating him would've been pointless. Also, he's my neighbor's grandson and he often visits his grandparents so I was dumb to not go after him.

"Hey Kenzie...!'' I said awkwardly, looking back at him. His eyes went a visit down my body and I pursed my lips as I'm barely wearing anything. Typical guy. He met my gaze and smirked. Wow fuckboi alert.

"Are we having a Victoria secret show?'' he said jokingly with a quirk brows and I smiled. Gosh he's such a flirt, but am I buying it...? Maybe.

"Haha no. I just woke up actually,'' I said shyly and both his brows raise.

"In that?'' he asked, I nodded. "Well I wouldn't mind sleeping with you,'' he realized what he said and I chewed on my bottom lip to prevent from smiling. Either way it would've came out wrong even if he tries and save himself. "Oh wow that sounded really wrong, I'm sorry. I mean I would like to sleep beside you, not that I don't wanna sleep with you, I do but- Ugh!'' I smiled, letting out a chuckle as he rambled on. "You know what I mean right?'' he said, leaning on the fence as he offered me a boyish smile. Awe he's so cute and hot and all those good stuff in a boy.

"Do I?" I retorted back as he licked his lower lip, sending butterflies in my tummy. Gosh Bree, get a hold of yourself, don;t get your panties in a twist.

"I don't know, do you?'' he asked me and I smiled, shaking my head. He smiled back and scratched the back of his head.

"Bree!'' I heard Ethan's voice and groaned, here we go again. ''Bree!'' he shouted like I'm some kind of cat who went missing, I'm not surprised his pet ran away from him when he was younger.

"Is that Ethan?'' Kenzie asked me and I sighed, nodding.

"Can you do me a favor?'' I asked and he quirk a brow, shrugging a shoulder. "Hide me,'' I told him and he smirked.

"Breebree!'' Ethan called as he's getting closer to the backyard and I gave Kenzie a terrified look, he helped me get over the fence, well he got me over the fence like I weigh nothing and hid behind his very toned physics that I really like. Good thing their fence had vines and bushes all over so I can hide well. I don't wanna deal with Ethan right now, really.

"Hey Ethan,'' Kenzie greeted out and I froze on my spot, scared he'll find me and drag me back to Ethan's hell.

"Hey Ken, did you see Bree?'' Ethan asked him and I can feel his presence right in front of Kenzie. Please make him go away, far away is good too

"No, why?'' Kenzie answered so coolly it really sounded believable, he needs to teach me how to lie good.

"Oh nothing, I'm just looking for her, she just disappeared, don't know where she went.'' Ethan said and I grinned widely.

"Well I'll let you know if I see her,'' Kenzie said and I let out a breath of relief. Thank the lord for Kenzie!

"Thanks man,'' Ethan said before he walked away. A few seconds later, Kenzie looked down on me and I sprung up, looking around if there's any sign of McAllister and gladly found no arrogant guy.

"Is he gone?'' I asked Kenzie, feeling paranoid that Ethan might just randomly show up.

"Yeah you're good Bree,'' he told me and I smiled, tossing my arms around him as I pulled him into a hug. Ah, he smells so good.

"Thanks Kenzie,'' I told him and he was taken a back by what I did, hugging me back tightly after a few seconds. I could hug him forever and not let go.

"No worries Bree,'' he replied, I pulled away and smiled at him. Kenzie glanced down my body and smirked. "I think you need this more than I do,'' he took his sweater off and placed it around my shoulder that ended mid my thighs. He's so sweet! I swear!

"Oh thanks,'' I said, looking at him dreamily. Don't fall Bree, cause if you do, you'll land face flat. I shook my head and listen to my thoughts, looking away from him.

"So you wanna go in? Grandma's making pancakes since its obvious that you're hiding away from Ethan,'' he offered and I smiled, nodding.

"Yeah I don't think I'll go home till later,'' I said, he slung his arms around my shoulder and pulled me against him playfully.

"Well lucky for you I don't have plans for today, we could hang out,'' he told me as we made our way into his grandparents house and my heart dropped, chewing on my bottom lip as Kenzie smirked at me.

"Sounds great,'' I said coolly like it didn't affect me but inside, I'm dying as he literally just asked me to go out with him cause we're 'hanging out', that's my understanding in middle school. But now it's like boy language for 'I'll fuck you' but you never know, depends on the guy.

"Bree, how're you?'' Mrs. Andrews greeted me with her warm smile and I copied her expression.

"I'm good how're you?'' I asked back and he glanced at Kenzie with what I see as a knowing smirk.

"I'm fine dear, did you had breakfast yet?'' she asked and I shook my head. She didn't ask if I was hungry and just placed a plate of pancakes in front of me and Kenzie. "Here you go, don't be shy Bree,'' she told me and I nodded, grabbing the syrup and butter as I smeared it over the pancakes. Mrs. Andrews actually makes bomb pancakes and pastries so I wouldn't be shy at all, in fact I'm starving.

"Thanks Mrs. Andrews,'' I told her and she gave me a nod.

"You're welcome dear,'' she said before turning to her recipe sheet, looking like she's about to make cookies. I turned to Kenzie and he was staring for a while, I smirked and quirk a brow at him while he shook his head, smiling.

"What?'' I asked curiously and he shook his head.

"Nothing, anywho! Why were you running from Ethan?'' he asked and I sighed, taking a bite of my pancakes.

"You know how I hate him,'' I told Kenzie and he nodded. "Well yeah, he's pretty much annoying and I just need to escape,'' I shrugged and he just stared at me, I stared back and there was this awkward eye contact between us.

"Oh, well I'll be your escape today,'' he said after a moment and I just smiled nodding. Yeah I wonder what he'll do to be my escape today.

"I guess so,'' I breathed out and his brow cocked up.

"You don't seem happy about it,'' he said doubtful, I shook my head rapidly and smiled.

"No! I am happy! You saved me from Ethan!'' I told him and he broke into a grin.

"Like your knight in shining armor?'' he asked giddily and I nodded, rolling my eyes.

"Yes Kenzie,'' I replied. He's more of my prince who saved me from the dragon but a knight in shining armor would do, I thought.

"So what school are you going to?'' Kenzie asked me and I glanced at him. He's just distracting you, be focus Bree. We decided to play walking dead on his Xbox in his room when he comes over his grandparents house and so far I'm losing while Kenzie is playing effortlessly against me.

"Uhm, I got accepted to Stanford,'' I replied, slashing the zombie's arm with a machete.

"Oh that's great, congratulations,'' he told me and I was so focused on the game. I haven't played a game off Xbox since forever and now I got addicted. Thanks to Kenzie.

"Thanks, how bout you?'' I asked him and I didn't get an response. I glanced at him and he's staring at me like I'm crazy, moving his faze from the screen then back at me.

"You look like you haven't played before,'' he told me and I paused the game, letting out a sigh. Gee thanks for boosting my confidence.

"Cause I haven't Kenzie.'' I said incredulously and he chuckled.

"C'mere,'' he waved me over and I looked at him weirdly.

"C'mere where...?'' I was so confused and he rolled his eyes.

"Come to me,'' he said like it was that obvious and I tilted my head to the side. I stood in front of him and he tugged me down, making me sit on his lap which caught me off guard. Oh! My tummy twisted and my heart thumped faster.

"Relax Bree,'' he told me as I was frozen on his lap like someone pressed paused. I never dreamed of sitting on his lap till this day. I let out a breath before keeping my composure. "Okay so here's what you do,'' his arms wrapped around mine as he cupped my hand in his, holding the controller. I swear I'm gonna faint any time soon. Kenzie started explaining that buttons to press and I couldn't concentrate at all. "Got it?'' he asked me and I snapped out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah!'' I replied. I was gonna stand up when he pulled my hips back down. Gah! This is too much for me!

"Where you going?'' he asked with a chuckle and I glanced back at him. He was smiling at me when my heart melted like ice under the sun.

"Back to where I was sitting,'' I told him and he smirked, shaking his head. We weren't really close in high school but we we're friends- more of an acquaintance but we know each other and this is the first time we've been really close.

"Why? Do you feel awkward?'' he asked me and I swallowed, shaking my head. Just play along and be cool.

"No,'' I replied, leaning back on his hard chest. Oh god he's hot. "Aren't I heavy?'' I asked and it was really a stupid question cause I know the answer is no. He basically lifted me over like a twig over their fence.

"No, you feel really light,'' he told me, placing his hand on my hips. My tummy was cringing as he touched me and a shiver ran down my spine. I was gonna press resume when I remembered he didn't answer my question.

"You didn't answer me,'' I told him, twisting my body around. His hands stayed on my hips and I didn't mind but I was only wearing his sweater without nothing else underneath except my panty and muscle tank.

"What?'' he asked confused, his brows slightly puckering and I found it cute. I just wanna kiss him if he lets me but I'm too scared to ask.

"What school are you going to?'' I asked him and his brows rose up in realization.

"Oh right! I'm planning on going to UCLA,'' he told me and I nodded, licking my chap lips. His eyes dart south of my face and stared at my lips for a moment.

"That's good,'' I told him but deep inside I was disappointed that he's not going to Stanford. There was this sexual frustration between us cause I want to kiss him and it looks like he wants to do the same thing but neither of us would do the first move. I glanced outside and the sun was already setting, I cleared my throat.

"Well I guess its safe to go home now,'' I told him, standing up on my feet and he stood up with me.

"I'll walk you,'' he told me and I smiled, nodding. He's such a sweetheart. I made my way out of his room and down to the kitchen to find Mrs. Andrews cleaning up.

"Goodbye Mrs. Andrews,'' I told her and she looked at me.

"Already dear?'' she asked and I nodded.

"She's been here the whole day grandma,'' Kenzie said behind me and I flinched as I didn't know that he was right behind me.

"Oh alright, here bring this home,'' she handed me a container filled with cookies and I grinned widely. I love her cookies!

"Thank you so much Mrs. Andrews!'' I told her giddily and she smiled.

"You're welcome dear, come back whenever,'' she told me and I smiled, turning on my heels to walk away.

"Sorry my grandma is kinda extra,'' Kenzie told me and I shook my head.

"Are you kidding? I almost grew up with her,'' I told him and he smirked at me, opening the front door as we walked towards the front lawn towards my house.

"Well I had fun today,'' he told me when we reached my patio.

"Well that was all because of me,'' I said jokingly and he chuckled. That husky chuckle, damn.

"Yes it was all because of you,'' he agrees, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Oh, before I forget,'' I handed him the container and zipped down the zipper of his sweater, giving it to him and taking the cookies away. "Thanks again Kenzie, today was really fun,'' I told him and he took the sweater away, slinging it on his shoulder.

"Me too, I never knew you were a fun person, I could've hung out with you in senior year,'' he told me and I can't help my lips as it formed into a wide smile. Well duh I'm the best person eveeeeer!

"Well now you know,'' I smirked, poking his chest. He grinned at me and scratched the back of his head, looking like he wanted to say something, I quirk a brow and he opened his mouth.

"Are you busy tomorrow?'' he wondered and my brows rose up, shaking my head. "Well you wanna hang? Like go out- no not like a date, well its like a date but were hanging out! Not that I don't wanna date you- I kinda do and- You know what I mean right?'' he rambled on and I looked at him closely with a smart smirk. I noticed that when he's nervous, he rambles a lot. And did he just asked me to go out with him?! Hell yes!

"Yeah I do, you wanna hang out,'' I emphasized the hang out part and he smiled shyly. "And sure, you're saving me from Ethan again,'' I told him and he winked at me. Stop it Kenzie!

"Alright cool, its a date. I mean we're hanging out,'' he corrected himself and I giggled, he smiled. He's so silly and hot and perfect.

"Okay well I'll go in now before my dad sees me wearing this in public,'' I glanced down my clothing and he smirked wickedly, skimming his eyes down my body, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay well bye Bree, see you tomorrow,'' he opened his arms for a hug and I hugged him back tightly. Ah Kenzie.

"Bye,'' I said before turning around and walking inside the house, closing the door behind me. I let out a breath and strode towards the kitchen to find Ethan standing in front of the counter, microwaving something. I placed the cookies on the island top and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Look who it is, it's Bree!'' he said cheerily and I gave him a bored look. "Where'd you go? I've been looking all over for you,'' Ethan told me and I grimaced.

"You didn't really have to do that,'' I told him and he smirked.

"Where'd you go?'' he asked seriously and I rolled my eyes. There's nothing wrong with Ethan really, I mean he's hot but not in my eyes, he's plain annoying to me.

"Non your business,'' I turned away and he chuckled.

"Okay Breebree, but I'm guessing you went to the neighbors since you can't go far wearing that,'' he eyed me up and down and I kissed my teeth.

"Whatever Ethan,'' I said, turning away and walking upstairs to my room. As far ask know, I had fun hanging out with Kenzie today. Best day of myself life since Ethan came to my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
556K 29.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...