10•Freshman Fresh Guy

Bree

My alarm woke me up this early morning and it's the first day of freshmen year in Stanford. Great, another semester to get through. I grabbed my towel and sleepily walked over to the bathroom to get ready for the morning.

I stripped off my underwear and shirt as my mind is still not in its own conscience, opening the glass door of the shower. My eyes were still droopy and a good warm shower will wake me up. I reached for the knob and turned it to warm, letting the water run through me. Ah this feels good.

I felt a set of hands on my hips as someone pressed his lips against my bare shoulder. I thought I was dreaming still but I shook my head cause I need to get up now! What the fuck I am up!

"Damn Bree, you can't just walk in like that," I recognized Ethan's voice and I immediately jumped away.

"Ethan! What the hell are you doing in here?!" I said incredulously and a smirk appeared on his lips as his gaze roam down my body, sending shivers down my spine.

"I just finished showering, I was gonna come out when you walked in so I stayed," he shrugged nonchalantly as his gaze zeroed down my bust. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and frowned, trying so hard not to look down his body cause it's too tempting.

"Well can you get out?" I said politely and he smiled, advancing towards me.

"No," was all he said before my body was pinned against the wall. He crushed his lips against mine feverishly and I whimpered, letting him kiss me. Ugh! push him away Bree! but something about him kissing me just makes me want to melt onto him. "Ethan, stop.'' I said sternly as his lips moved down to my neck. His hands moved lower down and grope my ass which made me moan.

"Let me take a shower with you," he said huskily and I gritted my jaw as he took one breast in his mouth. My tummy was somersaulting and I know this isn't right, but I can't stop him.

"But you just took a shower," I said breathlessly, chewing on my bottom lip. Fuck Ethan man. My knees began to weaken and I don't know what to do with this guy. I wanna push him away yet it feels so good.

"So? I can take another one," he grinned, looking at me closely.

"Were gonna be late Ethan!" I finally pushed him off me and grabbed my shampoo.

"Either I'll shower with you or I'm just gonna watch you, take a pick," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Or you can get out and get ready for school." I started soaping myself and his eyes followed my hand. This guy.

"Yeah, you're right I'll just watch." He said, watching me closely. I turned away from him and continued.

"You seriously need to get out," I told him. I kinda feel insecure while he's watching but I didn't give a shit anymore cause this is not the first time he'd seen me butt naked. Well I think you know why.

Ethan drove in the Stanford gates and I took in a deep breath. Everyone was getting dropped off by their parents with multiple luggages, probably moving in the campus. Good thing I don't have to get a dorm here. Late comers. 

"Okay, well it's busy here," Ethan said while he looked around for a good parking space.

"Well duh! It's the first day of school," I rolled my eyes and he grinned, parking in the corner under the tree shade.

"So you wanna grab dinner after your classes or what?" he asked me, placing a hand on my thighs and I completely froze at the contact.

"Uhm... sure..." I lifted his hand and placed it back on his side. His brows furrowed and I looked out the window to avoid his gaze.