11•Frat Party

Bree

I asked Melvin earlier if I could bring a guest and he agreed, he probably thought I'm bringing a girl but I'm just tagging Ethan along cause I feel bad for him and I don't want him to spend his Friday night alone in the loft.

"Are you ready Bree?" Ethan walked through the twin bathroom and into my room as his eyes raked my body.

"Hold on," I applied one last coat of mascara before grabbing my heels and putting them on.

"Damn." Ethan muttered under his breath that made me grin. I strutted towards him and walked like I'm on the runway. I was wearing a black dress that showed off what my momma gave me and it obviously caught Ethan's attention, nonetheless how the guys would in the party.

"You coming or what?" I turned around and he groaned, biting his bottom lip as he followed me out the loft and into his car.

"Fuck Bree! you can't wear clothes like that, guys will cum just looking at you," he said, his focus was backing up the car, not even looking at me.

"Why? Do you have a hard on?" I asked innocently with a hint of seduction in my voice and he let out a throaty groan.

"Why'd you even ask? That dress is so fit I can rip them off and fuck the shit out of you," he said and my brows rose up. He's a guy reacting to a bomb girl, that's totally normal. But what if I flirt with him?

"So you do." I slid my hand over to his lap and he tensed, driving past the school gates. "What if I tell you I'm not wearing any panties?" I'm teasing. I whispered beside Ethan's ear as I give his muscular thighs a squeeze, close to his crotch.

"Fuck." He muttered, stepping on the breaks as we stopped in the middle of the road, I flew on the dashboard and hit my arm. Bad Idea. "I will turn this car around and we'll do our business at home." He said, turning his lustful eyes over to me not even noticing my mishaps, I held his gaze and smirked, brushing off what happened. I pulled my hand away and looked straight through the windshield, squirming to tug down my dress.

"Too bad we're already here, we can't go back now," I said without looking at him then I felt his hand on my leg as he advanced the car forward.

"It's never too late baby- Bree! I mean Bree," I quirk a brow at him as his hand slid upwards that sent butterflies in my tummy. He's slippin and I caught him, I grinned. Is Ethan thinking about me?

He parked outside the frat house and I unbuckled my seat belt, popping the door open. Ethan walked around and stood beside me with his hand shoved in his pocket before we walked towards the place that was already live and loud from the inside. There were people hanging outside but I didn't pay them any attention, walking straight ahead with Ethan right beside me. We stepped inside the house and it was busy, everyone had drinks in hand and I was careful not to bump into anyone as I made my way down the house.

"So I'll meet you outside the car by midnight, if I'm not there come and find me," I told Ethan and it looked like he wanted to say something but I smiled at him before we separated.

"Bree!" I heard Melvin's voice once I entered the kitchen and I grinned, meeting him half way as he pulled me into a hug. I noticed his friends right behind him and they smiled at me, one caught my attention though.

"Hey!" I said cheerily, hugging him back.

"Glad you can make it, never disappoints," he said, pressing a kiss on my cheek before he finally pulled away. "And you look bomb, damn!" he gave me a once over and I smirked, flipping my hair behind my shoulder.

"Never disappoints," I replied, he handed me a cup and I stared at it for a second. I took a sip and it tasted like coke with a mix of rum, I scrunched my nose.