We're Brothers (Justin Bieber...

By dawinabieber

This story is inspired from Step Brothers and Evil Bieb Vs Mama's Boy in JBFF&JBFF+ I just love their stories... More

We're Brothers (Justin Bieber and Jason Mccan)
New Brother
Best Friend?
Asthma & Homeless Guy?
The Tour
Human Nature
Change of Heart
Care and Carnival
Trouble
Dissapointment
I need Dad
Introduce to the world.
Justin's Pain
School and Bullies
I love you
Creep
Secrets
It's On!
Coward
I'm Sorry
Remember Me
Don't Come Out
Belongs To Me
Secret Revealed
Not Your Fault
We're Brothers (The End)
New Story
New Story!

You don't know shit!

1.2K 36 11
By dawinabieber

Justin POV

“Okay see you guys later.” I wave at my friends and my twin brother as they went to different class.

“Wait for me outside and don’t go anyway or Mom gonna get my ass for it.” Jason warn. I chuckle and nod. They walk away as I went to my locker to get my Algebra book. Ouh, how I hate that subject. This is the third day of school, honestly, everything is going smoothly. This is the best days of schools for me ever. No one bullied me anymore. They still give me glares but they never say anything or try to hurt me anymore. I could thank Jason for that. I guess when he stood up for me on the first day of school, they don’t torment me anymore. Even Drake stop harassing me but he keeps giving me this look where I feel that he’s up to something and with Jason always embarrass me him since the first day, I don’t think we’re in his good book.

I closed my locker as I finally found the book I need for the next class. I turn around quickly as I’m already late but shock to see Drake and 4 of his friends looking at me smirking.

“Hey Bieber. Miss me?” he said still looking at me. I lick my now dry lips and not making eye contact with him.

He chuckle. “Where’s that asshole twin of yours?” he ask taking a step closer to me.

“Umm.. Don’t know. I’m late Drake so yeah..” I trail off trying to walk pass him only to be push back to the locker harshly. I gaps at the pain shoot through my back.

I look up to be met with Drake’s death glare. He gave me the deathly look. I gulp. Oh no. He only look at me like that when he was about to beat me until I broke one of my bones or something. Yup, he use to break my nose, my hand, even knock out one of my teeth. He almost break my rib cage one time, but thank god Ryan and Chaz came and stop him before that happen. I end up in the hospital but I refuse to tell mom what happen, I was 11 years old and I didn’t need mom to deal with my little problems but I guess she knows about it already but didn’t want to pressure me in to telling.

“You listen here fag. Your fucking brother has made my life a living hell since the first day of school.” He hiss at my face. I mentally scoff. Made his life a living hell? Whatever Jason is doing to him is nothing to compare what he’s been doing to me my entire school life.

I didn’t say anything as I just stare at his eyes. I’m not looking down on the floor anymore. I need to show him that I’m not scared of him. At least try right?

“You just had your fame in this school taken away, that’s not a living hell.” I said with no emotion still looking at him. His eyes went wide as I heard his crew gaps.

He stared at me for a second and suddenly start to smirk making my heart beat fast. This is not good. He motion his hand to his crew as they make their way to us. My eyes went wide and was about to scream for help but on of them cover my mouth with their palm and they drag me away as I struggle for them let me go. Why did I said that just now? Gosh Justin!

They bring me to the back of the school. This is the place where people don’t go. This is the place for the student to hang out if they didn’t go to class, place where they smoke. Teachers don’t come back here. This is the place where I get beat up really bad a few times. My eyes welled up with tears as I know what’s coming. They don’t just bring me here if they don’t planning on hurting me. I was throw to the floor where I instantly try to get up but was knock back down when someone kick my chest. I hold my chest in pain.

I heard snickers. “Wow. Do you really think you could get away with whay you just say just now fag!” Drake yell as his friends chuckle.

“You think just because you have a twin brother that protect you now, I’m not afraid to beat you the fuck up?” he yell again making me scoot back to the wall behind me.

“I told you so many times Bieber. Your nothing but worthless shit that even his own dad didn’t want him!” he growl.

“Shut up!” I yell as tears falls down my cheek. I’m damn tired of him bringing up my dad all the time. He knows it would upset me and somehow I use to think whatever he says is true. Dad didn’t care about me but I’m not going to let him win by doing that.

Drake kneel down in front of me. “Did you ask me to shut up?” he ask pissed off but his voice was calm.

“Yes! Stop talking about my dad. You don’t know anything! Just stop!.” I yell at his face as I wipe my tears away. I have to be strong, I’m not letting him win. He nod, his face held no emotion as he got up and turn to his boys. He motion them with his hand. I look at them confuse. They nod and walk to me as one of them kick my stomach taking me by surprise. They kick and kick without mercy. I fall to the ground still holding my knees but they keep on kicking me as I taste blood coming out of my mouth. My vision start to blurr. Finally they stop, I was shock that I wasn’t unconscious yet, I guess I’m used to it already.

Drake walk to me and kneel down near my face. “See fag. That’s what happens when you mess with me. I maybe can’t touch your brother but I definitely can with you because your my puppet, my personal punching bag. I have to go now. See ya later superstar.” He said amuse as he walk away with his friends leaving me beaten up and in pain. My breathing started to pick up as I struggle to breath. I reach for my bag and rummage through it, searching for my inhaler. I sigh in relief when I found it and breath it as mu breathing calm slowly. I close my eyes as I grew tired. Just a little sleep that’s all.

Jason POV

“Okay Pattie. Maybe he kept his phone in his locker or something. I’ll call you when we get home alright. Don’t worry about it.” I assure my mom from the other line.

“Okay sweetie. I’m sorry I can’t pick you guys up from school today. I just have this work that I cant leave.” She said sounding ashamed.

“No. Don’t worry about it. Just finish your work. I’ll get myself and Justin home before you know it.” I assure again with a smile on my face. She always make me feel warm and loved.

“I won’t honey. Just ask Justin to pick up his phone alright. Don’t get me worried. Love you Jason.” She said as I smile widely.

“Love you too mom” I said quietly and I heard her gaps. “Umm.. Okay, call me later kay Jason. Love u always and.. thanks for calling me mom finally.” I chuckle as I could hear her  overwhelming voice. We said goodbyes. Now, where’s the brat. I’ve been standing by our locker and he’s still not here.

“Yo Jason!” Chaz yell as he walk towards me with Ryan and Christian.

I nod slightly at him. “Have you guys seen Justin?” I ask furrowing my eyebrows. They look at me confuse.

“Nope, we just finish our classes. Don’t Justin have algebra just now but when I walk in front of Mrs Brent class, no one’s there anymore though.” Christian said.

“Maybe he went to the toilet or something.” Ryan suggest. I shrugged as slide my phone screen and try to call his cellphone. There’s rings but no one is picking it up.

“He’s not answering his phone and our mom also tried calling him just now and he didn’t pick up.” I said a bit worried.

As I was about to try and call him again. A chuckle was heard behind me making me turn towards the annoying voice.

I roll my eyes at the prick in front of me. “Wohooo. Your brother is missing huh?” he said amuse. I furrow my eyebrows as I glare at him.

“Where the fuck is he?” Ryan growl at him. He just cackle with his monkeys. “Why are you asking me? Do I look like his babysitter or something?” he said trying to sound innocent but we all know he’s far from that.

“Don’t play dumb you dumbfuck. We all know you know where he’s at!” Ryan growl again. I was surprise that Drake let Ryan talk to him like that though.

“I’m not scared of you Butler!” Drake yelled back.

“I will punch your fucking ugly face right now you damn it!” Ryan yelled as he tried to jump at the prick but I hold his arm.

“We don’t have a fucking time to play your dumb game. Now, fucking tell me where the hell is Justin?” I said as calmly as I can. He smirk as he walk past me bumping my shoulder on purpose.

 “Let’s just say, he makes me so fucking upset just now that he deserve some punishment at a secret place.” He said before walking away leaving me confuse. I heard the boys gaps. I turn to look at them.

“Oh god! We have to go now!” Chaz yell frantically grabbing my arm with him as the others follow us. We make our way to the back of the school. I follow them confuse. As we walk near a dead end, there’s a body lie down on the ground. My eyes went wide when we got closer. We practically sprint towards the body.

“Justin!” they yelled as I kneel down in front of Justin unconscious body. There were a little blood on his lips and his inhaler was lay beside him as he looks a bit pale.

“Justin, wake up.” I shook him gently. He groan as his eyes flutter open slowly.

We sighs on relieve. Thought he was dead. “My head hurts.” He croaked. I nod my head as I help him sitting up.

“Are you okay bro?” Christian asks worriedly. Justin nod weakly. He hold his head and groan.

“Come on. Let’s get you home.” I said as I help him up. I put his right hand around my shoulder and his left hand on Ryan’s. Chaz and Christian help with his bag and books. We walk slowly inside the school. We bring him to one of the chair near the office. I pull out my phone and call Kenny, ask him to pick us up. I don’t think Justin can walk home, he’s in no condition.

“Drake did this right?” Chaz voiced snap me out of my thought. Justin looked at his lap, not answering the question.

My hand curl in to fist and my jaw clench. That bastard is going to get it! I specifically told him not to bother us. And now he beat him up till he’s unconscious and something tell me, this is not the first time he did this to him. I’m gonna fucking end this, I’m not gonna allowed some Taco Bell thinks he runs the school and can do what the fuck he wants.

Once we reached home, Justin went straight away to his room. I look at Kenny. “Umm.. thanks for the ride Kenny.” I thanked Kenny. He smile nodding his head.

“Not a problem Jason. Just call me when you need me alright.” He said as he jump in to his car.

“And take care of your brother okay.” he said clearly concern. I nod at him.

He said goodbyes as he drives away. I sighs as I close the front door and went up to my room. I put my school bag and went to Justin’s room to check him. As usual I went in without knocking first. Justin was lying on his bed snoring a bit. His hands cover his eyes as he lay on his back. I walk towards him shaking him.

“Hey wake up. Don’t you want to clean your bruised first?” I ask. He removed his hand and open one of his eyes to look at me.

“I’m fine. I’m just a little tired so I’m just going to sleep.” He mumble as his eyes close again. I sigh as I made my way out of the room. I don’t know why but I don’t like seeing my twin that way. That fucktards are going to pay.

“Hey, no fagot brothers of yours today?” a voice startle me as I was looking through my lockers. My jaw clench as I turn around to be met with the assholes.

“What faggot are you talking about?” I try to ask as calm as I can. He chuckle amuse.

“Your twin. Forgot about him already?” he asks smirking. I raise one of my eyebrows.

“Ouh, you mean Justin? Yeah, he’s at home, no condition for school today thanks to some stupid assholes.” I said bluntly.

“Stupid assholes huh?” he ask as he glare at me. I smirk. “Yup. I think they’re the most dumbass people I’ve ever met in my entire life, and trust me I’ve met a lot of them.” I said as I wink at him.

He clench his fist. “You know, i don’t think they would appreciate if they heard you say that about them.” He hiss.

“Yeah me either, I don’t appreciate for them to mess with my fucking brother when I already warn them not to so many fucking time. But I guess they’re brain are just so ass tiny that they don’t understand that.” I hiss back, holding myself form punching this prick face.

“You got nerve Bieber.” He said smirking.

“And that amuse you?” I ask annoyed.

“It’s entertaining.” He said still smirking.

“Really? Well, too bad I’m not here to entertain you fucktards!” I yell. I walk slowly towards him and stood in front of him. By now, everyone has stop with what they’re doing and stare at us.

“I don’t know what your fucking problem is but I’m telling you for the last time. Stop acting like you owned the fucking school and stop messing with me and my brother or anybody here!” I yell at his face.

“You think I’m scared of your warning? Remember where you came from Jason, an orphanage! Clearly your mom didn’t want you and wanted the fag instead. You’re just a nobody and I could make you a somebody. You don’t have to live under you brother shadows. I know that you hate him Jason. You told me before but I didn’t know what happen that now your fucking stood up for his sorry ass.” He yelled back.

I talked to the ground making him gaps and drop on the floor. I wrap my hands on his neck as he try to get up.

“You don’t talk to me like that you fucking bastard! My mom loves me and you don’t know shit about us. Your just another low life that need to fucking get killed!” I growl as I punch his face hard.

“You think you’re a somebody by just scaring people at school? Clearly someone need to knock some sense in to that fucking brain of yours! You think I don’t know that you’ve been making my brother’s life a living hell at school? You said he’s worthless but the truth is you’re the one that doesn’t even deserve this life!” I scream as I punch him again making him yell in pain.

“Mr Bieber! Stop this!” someone said as they lift me up from the prick. I glared at Drake as I wanted to kill him right now. You don’t mess with me when I’m mad or upset, I could break your body right there itself especially when you deserve it.

Drake’s monkeys help him up as he wipe his bloody nose. He glare at me thinking it would scares me. This dude is for real right?

“You two, my office now!” the principal said sternly. One of the teacher drag us to the office.

“Care to explain?” she asks looking at us.

“It’s clear that he beat me up miss.” Drake tried to play innocent. I roll my eyes. The principal advert his eyes to me raising one of the eyebrows.

“What do you have to say Mr Bieber?” she ask.

“He deserve it.” I said flatly.

“So, you started it?” she ask again.

“I start the physically fight, I admit it but he totally deserve it for what he says to me.” I said glaring at Drake.

“What did you say to him Drake?” she ask Drake sternly now.

“Mam, you honestly going to believe this new kid?!” he raise his voice.

“Watch your tone Mr. Bell. Clearly I’m trying to solve this problem here.” She raised her voice back.

Drake scoffed. “I’m telling my dad about this and he’s gonna make sure you lost your job! I promise you that.” He hiss. I was shock at the way he was acting towards the principal. I’m maybe a bad ass sometimes but I don’t dig my own grave.

“Detention for two weeks Mr Bell!” she yell. “Why the fuck I get a detention?” he yell back.

The principal’s eyes went wide at his word. “If you do not stop talking, I’ll be taking this matter to your dad. This is not the first time, may I remind you.” She said sternly.

Drake send her a glare and slump to his seat. She smile. “Good. Now, since your involve in this Drake as always.” She paused giving Drake a stern look.

“I’m just going to give you a warning here Mr Bieber as I know this is your first case but I hope I won’t catch you in this situation anymore alright?” she said looking at me. I smile and nod.

“I promise mam. Thank you so much.” I said truthfully. I heard Drake scoff. We then get out of the office to get to our classes.

Drake stop me as he stood in front me with a glare. If looks could kill, I’ll be dead now. “This is not over Bieber. You embarrassed me in front of the whole school today. I’m going to make sure, you’ll regret for ever doing that.” He threatens.

I titling me head to the side and smirk. “Bring it on Taco Bell.” I said as I walk away from the prick. He’s making my blood boiled. I would definitely beat him up right there but since I promise that nice principal, I’ll have to pass.

“Dude, you should’ve seen the way Jason beat Drake till he broke his fucking nose.” Chaz cheered at Justin. We’re currently at the skate park. When I got back from school, Justin got the rest that he need, with Mom being at home the whole day, I don’t think he’s been up from his bed until now. Mom knows about the bruised on Justin’s stomach but she didn’t question anything as she knows, he won’t answer it. Now, I don’t know why I’m following them to the park, wait, mom ask me too.

“Really? You did that?.” Justin asks as he looks at me. I just shrugged. “Yeah man, it was the most magnificent thing I’ve ever seen.” Chaz cheered again making me roll my eyes.

“He even got away with it.” Ryan but in.

“Wow, I got nothing to say. But, don’t you think, this will angered Drake more?” Justin asks in a concern face. I furrow my eyebrows.

“Why are you so damn scared at that son of a bitch?” I ask annoyed.

“I just don’t want trouble Jason. That is all. We don’t know what he’s capable of, beside no one ever cross his line.” He said.

I roll my eyes. “He’s capable at nothing okay. Like I said before, he’s just a wannabe. There’s nothing fucking scary about him.” I said flatly.

“Yeah man, don’t worry about it. I’m sure Drake wont dare do anything to you anymore, especially after what happen today. He’s basically a school joke now.” Ryan assured patting Justin’s back.

Justin sighs. “If you guys say so.” He said defeat.

Hello Lovelies!

I know I’m updating a bit late. It’s just I have lots of things going on and I too wanted to make sure my chapters are good and always long. And for that to happen, it takes time.

So, how was it??

Do you really think Drake is harmless or Jason haven seen what he’s capable of yet?

You could see that Jason is trying to get along with Pattie and caring more about Justin.

More coming though.

And did you see twitter on how Justin knows that we talk about his sexy eyebrows. He thinks it’s weird but we all know it’s damn sexy and perfect. Hahaha ..

Okay then, don’t forget to Comment and Vote alright.

Love you guys !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
42.3K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...
873K 23.2K 64
She was asked to do a favor for her twin sister, she never knew it meant switching places with her while her sister went traveling the world, she n...