Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Samaina hug

1.5K 119 12
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A leap of 3 days have come.....nothing much have changed in these days....preparations for aruhi's marriage is going on with full speed....most of the guest started to arrive.....sameer and naina are with each other mostly the whole day....morning college ....evening wedding prep...as sameer is going from juhi side in the wedding
.....somehow juhi convinced rakesh to let him help out in wedding prep....in college sameer get jealous  of  rohit when he tries to talk to naina .....preehan story is still stuck on the same track....while a new love story is developing slowly slowly....

It was a beautiful day.....sameer naina both were sitting in red rose with their friends chatting....a college boy comes running to sameer....

Boy:"tum sameer ho na.."

Sameer:"haan...kyun..."

Boy:"woh....JBR tumhe bola rahe..."

Sameer:"accha okay...."(he leaves.....just after sameer leaves....a girl comes to naina and gives her a rose with a note..before naina can say anything she leaves.....)

Naina:"aare....suno toh..."

Preeti:"behen pard toh sahi..."

Naina:"(reading letter)" meri pyaari naina....me chahata hoon ki tum muhje abhi music room me milo...or haan zayda mat socho ......bas jaldi hai music room me aao..."

Amrita:"oh ho...kya baat hai...sameer toh bara romantic hai..."

Preeti:"haan yaar...ab tu beheti Kyun hai ja na jija ji ka bolava aaya hai"

Naina:"arre per sameer toh JBR ke pass gaya hai..."

Munna:"arre bhabhi kar di na wahi wali baat...ab bhai ne surprise plan kiya hai...toh pehele chupke toh gayega na..."

Naina:"phir bhi muhje theek nahi lag raha hai..."

Swati:"naina tu agar nahi gayi toh Sameer gussa ho gayega..."

Naina:"na baba na...agar gussa hogaya toh manana bahut muskill ho gayega...me jati hoon...(saying so she picked up her bag and left to the music room...)

While on the other hand....sameer comes back from JBR room....and goes and sits with his gang...

Rohan:"arre bhai...tu aagaya...itni jaldi...bhabhi kahan hai.."

Sameer:"naina?...per me toh JBR ke pass gaya tha...naina toh tum logo ke saath thi na.."

Preeti:"dekho jijaji... ab banao mat...hum sabne pardha hai woh letter..."

Sameer:(frustrated )"aare kyunsa letter...maine koyi letter nahi beheja...me JBR ke pass tha sachi...."

Munna:"kya...tu JBR ke pass tha toh phir bhabhi kiske pass gayi hai..."

Sameer:"naina....kya...likha tha us letter me...or mere Jane ke baad yahan kya hau...muhje sab batao...."

Amrita:"sameer...tumhare Jane ke kuch der baad ek lardki aayi...or naina ko rose or ek letter deke gayi....us letter me likha tha...ki woh music room me mile..."

Pundit:"or haan usme meri pyari naina bhi likha tha..."

Preeti:"jija ji...naina ko kuch..."

Sameer:"kuch nahi hoga ...me hoon na...(saying so he run out to music room...while all others also followed...)

Meanwhile...in music room....

Naina entered to find the room all dark...she wasn't feeling right...but pushing her insecurities away...she entered the room...

Naina:"sameer.....sameer tum kahan ho...or yahan andhera kyun hai....dekho plz mazac mat karo ....muhje darr lag raha hai..."(just than she sees a shadow....)"sameer...the tum ho kya..."

Man:"kya Sameer sameer laga rakha hai naina..."

Naina:(scared and starts moving back)"ka....kaun...ho tum...."

Man:(moving towards her)"arre naina ....muhjese kya darna me toh tumhara dost hoon..."(just than some  dim lights turn on and the man face is shown....naina gets shocked.....and yes you all might have gussed by now.....it is none other than...rohit....)

Naina:"rohit...tum ...tumne muhje yahan bolaya...."

Rohit:"haan maine bolaya...muhje tumse kuch kehena hai naina.....I...I love..yo..(before he can complete...he got slapped by our one and only naina...)

Naina:"bas....ab ek or word nahi...me tumhe sirf ek dost manti thi usse zayda kuch nahi....sameer sahi kehe raha tha..."

Rohit:"arggggg Sameer sameer sameer...uss Sameer ka me....tum kya sameer sameer laga rakha hai...(he goes more close to her)

Naina:"dur raho muhjse..."

Rohit:"kya karlogi tum naina...tum sirf sirf meri ho..."

Naina:"nahi...me sirf or sirf sameer ki hoon...or tum hato...(she pushes him and runs to the door but before she can open it he grabs her hand...)"chordo mera hanth..."(he ignore her and and starts moving close....naina has tears in her eyes and she was trying her best to push him but he was too strong...she closed her eyes....thinking of sameer....when she feels rohit grip loosen on her hand...she opens her eyes to see sameer standing between naina and rohit and it looked like he just punched him....)

Preeti:(running to naina with all other girls behind her)"naina..."(she hugged naina while naina just cried hugging her....)

Sameer:"teri himat kaise hui...meri naina ko chune ki...(and punched him.. )

Preeti:"sa...sameer naina..."(sameer turns to see naina shivering....he leaves rohit and runs to naina...while mundit got a hold of rohit....)

Sameer:(holding naina hand)"naina...kuch nahi hua...me hoon na.."

Naina:"Sa....sa..Sam...sameer....me...woh..."

Sameer:"hay...shhhh kuch nahi hua naina....(looking at preeti and Rohan...)"Rohan....(he signals them to take rohit out....and all the girls also leave because they know that...right now all that naina needs is sameer....while going out preeti shuts the door.....sameer makes naina drink water ...)

Naina:"Sameer....Maine...kuch nahi kiya...woh ...letter....rose...music "

Sameer:"shhh....naina kuch nahi hua hai...arram se muhje batao..."(she clams down a little and tells him everything....)"accha...ab sab theek hai...chalo...hum bahar chalte hai theek hai...or haan remember...I am always there with you...."(he wipes her tears....and hold her hand and starts to move to the door when he feels a tug on his hands...as soon as he turn naina...hugs him tightly....at first sameer was shocked  to what happend....than he feels her sobs and hugs her back tightly....she buries her face in his neck....while her tightly hold her in his embrace to let her know he is always there for her no matter what...)

Naina:(still hugging him)"sameer....tum hamesha mere saath rahogena.....muhje nahi pata ki use esa kyun laga....me sirf sirf tumse pyaar karti hoon...me tumse door nahi ja sakti....sameer ke bina naina kuch bhi nahi hai....I love you sameer I Love you...."

Sameer:"(holding her tightly )"I love you too naina...or me tumhara saath kabhi bhi nahi chordonga....(he breaks the hug cups naina cheeks and slowly kisses her forehead......than they share a cute eyelock...)

Meanwhile outside.....

Munna and Pandit took rohit to another class room which was empty....all girls followed them but preeti sat on the bench next to the music room...and rohan also sat next to her....

Rohan:"preeti dekho bhabhi ab theek hai sameer hai uske saath...tum chinta mat karo..."

Preeti:(having tears in her eyes)"tumne...dekha..kaise darr gayi thi naina...woh...theek se bol bhi nahi pa rahi thi..."

Rohan:"naina bhabhi ek dam theek hai preeti...bas woh thora dar gayi hai..."

Preeti:"tumhe pata hai...naina...na bachpan se hi bahut shant hai....bahut jaldi dar jati hai...bahut hi najok hai...meri jaise toh bikul bhi nahi hai..."

Rohan:(jokingly )"haan naina bhabhi gundi thori hai..."(preeti glares at him)"accha accha mazzac kar rahi tha...sorry...tum chinta mat karo hum sab hai na...chalo ab yeh rona dhona band karo....bandar lag rahi ho..."

Preeti:"haww tumne muhje bandar kaha..."

Rohan:"yes kyunki tum bandar ho....(and rohan gets up but stops hearing preeti )

Preeti:"Rohan...(he turns to see preeti standing in front of him with her hand out)" mere friend banoge..."

Rohan:"kya kaha tumne...tumhe...the great preeti agrawal ko muhjse dosti karni hai..."

Preeti:"haan bhai haan...bahut lucky ho tum...jaldi offer except karo...warna hanth se nikal gayega..."

Rohan:"na baba na...itna bara offer me kaise jane de sakta hoon...(he keeps his hand on hers...)" friends...."(they smile at each other...just than they hear the principal voice...)

Preeti:"ohno...agar maam ne jijaji or naina ko dekha toh bawal mach gayega..."(they enter the room to see samaina lost in each other eyes...)

Rohan:"Sameer....sameer....bhai romance baad me Kar lena abhi chalo principle maam aa rahi..."

Preeti:"chal naina..."(they all head out to the classroom mundit and other gang members are in...)

As sameer and naina enters with preehan...naina holds Sameer hands......he tightly hold her hand and tell through his eyes not to be scard....

Munna:"chal bhai ise principle maam ko deke aate hai..."

Pandit:"haan wahi ise punishment dengi..."(all agree )

Rohit:"nahi pls.. esa mat karo...me naina ki taraf dekhonga bhi nahi...plz naina mere future ka sawal hai"

Naina:"sameer....nahi..."

Sameer:"kya hau naina..."

Naina:"hum principle ko kuch nahi batyenge...."

Preeti:"per naina..."

Naina:"nahi preeti meri wajah se kisiki future barbad nahi hona chahiye....me koyi complain nahi karna chahti....bus tum...abse muhjese ya mere doston se door rehena....or haan...kisi ke saath agar tumne yeh kiya...toh phir me dubara nahi sochongi or principle maam ko sab batadongi..."(mundit let him go....and he ran out of class room....naina closed her eyes to digest what just happened and goes out to the garden area of the college...while all follow her....)

Outside.....

Naina goes to the area where u drink water and starts rubbing her hand where rohit held her....all run towards her...while sameer makes her stop rubbing her hand...

Sameer:"naina yeh kya  rahi hi tum.."

Naina:"Sameer usne...muhje..."

Sameer:"naina....sab kuch bhool gao...dekho uska chapter khatam ....tum meri naina hona...strong...."(naina nodded...and smiled...but her smile turns into shock when they hear a person...)

Person:"Naina..."(all turn around and are shocked to see chachaji standing there....sameer and naina look at each other than at chachaji....)

Naina:"chachaji....."

Preeti:"papa..aap yahan..."

Amrita:(to kamya )"yeh kaun hai..."

Kamaya:"preeti ke papa or naina ke chachaji...."

Chachaji:"haan woh me office se jaldi aa gaya aaj socha college khatam hone ka shame raha toh tum dono ko saath le chalo...per naina tu ro kyun rahi hai..."

Naina:"kuch...kuch nahi...chachaji..."

Chachaji:"naina koyi baat hai toh tum muhje bata sakti ho...."(naina looked at sameer he signaled her to tell chachaji....she closes her eyes...and tells chachaji everything.....or most of everything...leaving the hug part out ....while saying naina had tears in her eyes...sameer wanted to wipe them...but he was helpless at that moment....naina hugged chachaji.....)

Naina:"chachaji...aap plz the baat papa...taiji  ya tauji ko mat batana....agar unhe pata chala toh woh..."

Chachaji:"accha naina santh ho gao...kuch nahi hua na...or tunhare dost the na tumhare saath...or muhje tumpe gharv hai jo tumne rohit ke future ke baare me socha....or aage agar kuch ho toh muhje batana..."

Sameer:"woh aage kuch kar bhi nahi payega mere hote huye"

Munna:"haan or karne ki koshis ki toh moh  tordenge us chapard ganjo ka..."

Chachaji:"accha tum sab log mere saath chalo..."

Rohan:"per kahan chachaji...."

Chachaji:"abhi pata chal gayega...."(they all slightly follow chachaji.....and chachaji takes them to a mandir near the college....)

Naina:"chachaji aap humhe yahan kyun aaye hai..."

Chachaji:"naina aaj me tumse...kuch puchonga toh tum uska sahi jawab dogi muhje...."

Naina:"haan chachaji ...."

Chachaji:"esi koyi baat hai kya jo tum muhjse chupa rahi ho...Tum Sab chopa rahe ho...bolo naina....sameer...."(naina and sameer look at each other than at chachaji )

Sameer:"chachaji....woh hum...hum dono..."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment....
I will update next part soon.....

Precap:"what do you think will sameer tell chachaji....do u think chachaji will get to know about sameer and naina..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 23.5K 102
DIL KA DARIYA-The River of Connected Hearts❀. Marriage is a sacred relationship. It is one of the purest bonds uniting two souls, irrespective of the...
50.3K 3K 28
My first ever story, where I inked my words, with so much flaws, learning every bits. this one was close to my heart. I hope you guys too like it. I...
95.5K 12.9K 91
This story is based on ye un dino ki bat hai... Samaina are best friends, they fell in love. But.... Life is not a bed of roses... Before they becom...
45.3K 2.6K 23
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction on Samaina,, this story is starting from college days, . I hope you guys love it. Thank you... please vote for...