The Strangers

By TWDaryl13

Clementine was just a little girl all alone in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. What happens when she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 18

947 31 5
By TWDaryl13

Luke's P.O.V

"Clem, wake up. Please."

I put my hand on her chest, looking for a heart beat.

There wasn't one.

"Clem? Clem? No. No no no no no. Not you, too. Clementine. Wake up. Clem, WAKE UP. You're all I have left. Please. Wake up."

I laid my head on her chest. Crying softly into her t-shirt. She can't be gone.

"Clementine. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done. Every time I yelled at you. This is my fault. I shouldn't have let you outside. I got you killed. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

She can't be gone.

"Did I tell you that today is my birthday? I'm turning 27. Some birthday present, huh? What would you have gotten me? Wo-would you made me something? Kept it a surprise?"

My voice was cracking.

"You would've, wouldn't you? Y-you would've. Will you do me a favor, Clem? Will you tell Nick I said hi? Find your friend, Lee. I want you to be happy. Be happy and free with Lee and Nick. Now, you don't have to worry about surviving. You can finally be a kid. Find your parents, Clem. Be happy. That's all I want from you. Is to be happy. One last time."

I stayed with her for hours. Her small frail body.

Just holding her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 64 52
Stella Sun was only 7 when the world she once knew turned into a nightmare. She was named after the stars, her mother wanted her to be a light that s...
18.3K 1.3K 74
Takes place after the events of Solitude... The tower collapsed, the rest of the group is gone, and you're injured. The situation with your injury is...
62.4K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...