Just One Game(RDJ Fanfic)

By RDJARMY101

Casey Smith is just a small town girl with even bigger dreams. She loves Robert Downey Jr. All her friends th... More

Who I Am
Last First Day of School
Blacking Out
Pick Up Game
Power Outage
Meet the Parents
Rollercoaster Ride
Heading Home
Breakfast and A Dance
Back to School
Puppy Love
Games and Puppy Pads
In the Bed of My Chevy
What Are You Saying? (2 Months Down the Road)
I'm Thankful For...
What Are You Doing Here?
Oh No...
It's Ok...
What happened last night?
Oh Dear God
Getting What I Want
What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)
Who the Frick is You?
Christmas Eve(Part 1)
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
NEW BOOK OUT!!!
PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK!!
NEW JOHNNY DEPP STORY

This is for You Kid

515 19 9
By RDJARMY101

So I just found out that a certain someone is reading my book. And she wants more of Jake and Hanna.

So here you go kid!!!

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hanna's POV

I can't believe Christmas is on Friday. This will be Jake and I's first Christmas together. And then our one year anniversary is the 28th of December. I never thought I would ever end up with my crush since like 3rd grade. But I was kind of a hoe in 3rd grade. But that's another story.

So I just got off of the phone with Casey, and she's meeting me at the mall to finish our Christmas shopping for our babes.

I can't believe Casey actually got with RDJ. Let alone even meet him. Lucky bitch. I know I made fun of her for it, but I'd go a round or 2 with him also.

Anywhore... if i could go back to all of those times that she told me to go after Jake, then would have. Maybe we would have been together a lot sooner. But I'm so glad that I have him now.

Jake's POV

So Hanna is going shopping with Casey. That gives me plenty of time to put my plan into play.

I'm going to ask Robert if him and Casey would want to do a double date with Hanna and I. So I shall give him a ring.

(Phone convo between Jake and Rob)

R-Hello?

J- Hey Holmes.

R- um, who is this?

J- it's jake from State Farm.

R- oh hey Jake, I don't have your number saved my bad bud. What's up?

J- well I was wondering if you and Casey would like to do a double date with me and Hanna?

R- yeah that be great, it's not like they're are with each other every second of the day, you'd think they were blood sisters, and not sisters from another mister. But yeah I'll call Case and tell her.

J- tell her not to tell Hanna, and Hanna has to come home Casey, because it's a surprise. This is going to be a night she will never forget.

R- sure thing jake, and hey I want me insurance you bastard

J- ok ok. Haha. I'll see you guys at Olive Garden at 7.

R- k. Bye jake

J- see ya stark.

Well that's great. This is going to be such a special night. And Hanna will never forget it.

Hanna's POV

So Casey has been acting really weird. Every time I try to look over her shoulder and read her texts, she like runs away. Weird.

So were at American Eagle, because we have coupons. And I see this adorable sweater dress type thingy. And I have to have it or I will die.

"OMG, Casey look at this, it's so cute," I say as I rip it off the rack. "That's cute kid, you should get, and wear it tonight when you go out with me and Robert, because Jake is pulling another late shift at work," she says while looking at the jeans. "How do you know?" I ask while trying to find my damn size. " I have my ways bitch, now go try that on," she snaps at me. "Yes ma'am," i salute her and run to the changing room. OMG this dress is perfect. Definite buy.

So we're done in the mall, and all of our shopping is done. We got everything for everyone that we needed it for. And now we're headed back to Robs to get ready for tonight.

*a couple hours later*

Hanna's POV

"Girls come on we're going to be late for our reservations," Robert shouts up the stairs at us. "Oh shut up Rob, were taking selfies, and I know you want to be in them so get up here," I yell back. Casey and I hear him springing up the stairs then we hear a loud bang. "Ah shit, I hit my fucking shin on the chair, damn that shit hurt," he curses. "Rob, why are you such a girl?" Casey ask him while we take a duck face selfie. "Because I'm in a relationship with you," he snaps. Casey snaps her head around and says," oh so do I wear the pants in this relationship because you're such a puss, really don't be such a bitch and grow a pair," Casey's says. "Baby, we all know that you've seen my pair," he chuckles. "Blah blah blah blah, to much information," I shout while plunging my fingers into my ears. "Oh shut up Hanna your just jealous," Robert says back at me. "Nope not really, because your short, and I've heard that short people have short things, so trust me I'm not jealous," I say. And Casey is dying of laughter. "Haha she got you, do you need to go to the hospital for that burn Robert, because that was 3rd degree," she laughs. "Oh shut up Casey, now let's take these selfies, I'm starving.

Jakes POV

Where are they? they we're supposed to be here at 7. Just then I get a text from Robert.

R- hey man were like 5 minutes away, just got off of the interstate. Hanna insisted on driving me Audi, which she will never do a again, because being the dumbass she is, she jumped the railroad tracks in my $115,000 dollar car, and she almost killed us because she doesn't know how to get on the fucking interstate correctly. Anyway we'll be there soon.

J- haha that's Hanna for you, she can't drive for shit.

This night is going to be perfect. I can feel it.

Hanna's POV

We get to Olive Garden. And Robert is still bitching about how I can't drive. Whoopty shit I almost killed us getting on the interstate, because a 18 wheeler was in my blind spot. We're ok. We made it.

We walk in and I see the back of someone's head who looks very familiar. They turn and it's Jake. That fucker.

He walks up to me," hey babe, you look great, I love your dress," he says while kissing my cheek. "Oh don't you babe me mister, I was under the impression that I was going to be the awkward 3rd wheel for Rob and Casey's date, because you were pulling a "late shift" I say while jabbing my finger into his chest. But I can't stay mad at him forever.

By the way.. Jake has never been properly described. He's 6 feet tall. And he's not skinny but he's not fat either. He's athletically built. He is made of muscle and he has like a freaking 12 pack. Cha-Ching. (Whatever that means). And he plays football, basketball, and baseball. And he has brown hair and blue eyes. And he's so sweet and I just love him so much.

Anyway. We sit down and the waitress brings us a basket of famous Olive Garden breadsticks. I look closer at it. And there is something shiny on it.

"Jake, what is that?" I ask while taking a sip of my water. "Shit, thy weren't supposed to bring it until the end," he curses. I look over at Rob and Casey and they're just grinning like crazy. Weird. I look back at Jake and he is down on one knee. Holy shit this can't be happening. I'm still in high school.

Jakes POV

I can't believe I'm on one knee in the middle of fucking Olive Garden. Well here goes nothing.

"Hanna, I know we've only been together for a year, but I have loved you since the day you spilled chocolate milk on me in 3rd grade. And I should've taken action sooner, but at least we're here now. And I got the blessing from your dad. Which was scary as shit, because he's like Mexican and so intimidating. But he approved. And I also have to tell you that I got into Purdue, just like you did. That way we can never be apart and be together every second of the day. So Hanna King will you make me the happiest guy in the world. Will you marry me? Holy shit I can't believe I just did that.

Hanna's POV

Will you marry me? Holy shit. I can't believe he just did that. I look over at Casey and Rob. And they are just shaking there heads like bobble heads. And Casey has her phone pointed toward us. I guess recording. So they must've all been in on this. I knew something was up. I look back at Jake and he is just sitting there waiting for an answer.

"Uhhhhhhh" is all I can get out.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈🙈🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈😜🙈

CLIFFHANGER SORRY KID. I changed your name in this so customer service won't hunt you down and kill you. U got Hanna and Jake so be happy. Updating soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 719 36
when a nba all star who gets whatever he wants, whoever he wants, whenever he wants meets a shy, beautiful girl in a matter of a 12 hour flight.
10.7K 425 29
Millie Hope Taylor. A young 24 year old woman who gets a new job working for the billionaire Robert Downey Junior. Everyday she finds it hard going i...
90.9K 1.2K 37
Deliah is just a girl from a small town. What will happen when she moves to LA and meets a boy? Will her "LA dream come true"?
18.2K 643 39
Isabella-mae Evans. Daughter of teacher Mr Evans. She soon moves into her dads school thinking it would be better for her as she wasn't the best beha...