MOBILE LEGENDS: Heroes backgr...

By hellodaeniella

Every heroes has different background stories. Each of them has different mission and what are they doing in... More

INTRODUCTION
SABER
KARINA
FANNY
HAYABUSA
NATALIA
LANCELOT
HELCURT
TIGREAL
AKAI
FRANCO
MINOTAUR
LOLITA
JOHNSON
GATOTKACA
GROCK
HYLOS
BALMOND
ALUCARD
BANE
ZILONG
FREYA
CHOU
SUN
ALPHA
RUBY
HILDA
LAPU-LAPU
ROGER
ARGUS
JAWHEAD
MARTIS
ALICE
NANA
EUDORA
GORD
KAGURA
CYCLOPS
AURORA
VEXANA
HARLEY
ODETTE
ZHASK
PHARSA
VALIR
CHANG'E
MIYA
BRUNO
CLINT
LAYLA
YI SUN-SHIN
MOSKOV
KARRIE
IRITHEL
LESLEY
HANABI
RAFAELA
ESTES
DIGGIE
ANGELA
GUSION
URANUS
SELENA
ALDOUS
CLAUDE
KAJA
Announcement
BELERICK
LUNOX
VALE
MINSITTHAR
HANZO
KADITA
KIMMY
GUINEVERE
HARITH
LEOMORD
BADANG
ESMERALDA
Author's
GRANGER
KARINA 2
KHUFRA
FARAMIS
TERIZLA
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
DYROTTH
LYLIA
X.BORG
MASHA
BAXIA
ANNOUNCEMENT
WANWAN
SILVANNA
CECILION
CARMILLA
ATLAS
LING
POPOL AND KUPA
YU ZHONG
LUO YI
KHALEED
BARATS
BRODY
BEATRIX
MATHILDA
YVE
BENEDETTA
PHOVEUS
GLOO

THAMUZ

973 10 0
By hellodaeniella

THAMUZ

Within the middle of the mountains, silence reigns overall. The only light is the crimson lava streaming through the bottomless crevices. After the beginning of the Abyss reign on the mainland, countless demons have become devoted followers of the Abyss. The devil, fervent in their conviction, sings the will of the Abyss in these deep caverns — Only the powerful deserve to rule!

Guarding the Abyss for millennia, a tribe of fire demons almost became rulers of the Abyss. Thamuz, the King of the Fire Demons, and his people made the Abyss a mighty power. Unrestrained to use barbaric tactics to achieve his goals. Possessing ungodly natural strength, Thamuz was appointed chief of the Abyss, who led the Abyss to conquer all the underworld.

To Thamuz, all his enemies were meaningless nonsense, incapable of living in this country. He was just worthy to lead in his heart. Thamuz did not embrace the Blood Demon, Alice, because her bloodline was not pure — so unworthy of command and war.

With the gates to the Underworld about to open, armies of demons eagerly await the return of Thamuz. But if the King of Fire Demons returns, all the weak demons — only the powerful deserve to be part of the Abyssal Army — will burn away. Thamuz waited until the day he led the Abyssal Army through the Land of Dawn to let it be known — Only the mighty will reign.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 196 13
It was the summer break out from their studies. All of the land of dawn inhabitants have their plan sort out for their break. Including the Japanese...
9.2K 393 165
this is a sumellika fan friction. it's a imaginary story don't compare with real .
1.5K 64 14
Hi! this is my first story, this story was fanmade and inspired by Mobile legends bang bang by Moonton. Story by - me Hope you like it! and credits...
53 0 12
These are stories explaining why certain characters are here in this universe. I've included characters like Cosmos to Sticks! As well as a few chara...