Feline

By Rose_M_V

Aizawa never expected he would have a daughter, yet here she was. Cat ears and all. ... More

Prologue
Christmas Special
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Question!!
Chapter 3
??
Single Awareness Day! Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special
Chapter 8
Trivia
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Uhh...
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

10.9K 438 297
By Rose_M_V

You'll notice in this chapter I introduce the characters by first and last name but have Miyuki call them by their last and talk about them in the passage by their first. Sorry if you get confused!

Unedited

  "Come on little listener! Don't be mad at me!"

  Miyuki blankly stared at Hizashi from the sofa, arms folded and ears slightly turned down. Shota was sitting on the opposite couch, a smirk hidden behind the book he was half reading. Hizashi turned his gaze toward the ravenette male-

  "Shota help me out here, please?"

  "Miyuki stop being mad at him," Shota chuckles.

  "No," Miyuki hotly responds.

  Hizashi all but crumbles to the floor and cries, comical tears falling down his face as mere mumbles fall from his lips. Miyuki moves her gaze from her currently pathetic uncle and sets her sights on the snow outside. Shota follows her gaze before going back to his book.

  "Papa, can I go outside?"

  "Be back before dark," Shota shrugs.

  Miyuki nods before going into her room to get dressed. She exchanged her pajamas for s black long sleeved shirt, black skirt with black tights underneath, a white belt around her hips, a white trench coat, and some white snow boots.

  As she walks toward the door Hizashi whine's become louder and Shota tossed the blonde's phone at her. Miyuki gives him a confused look but he just shoos her away. Still confused, Miyuki just shoved the thing in her pocket and walked out the door.

  "Shota how could you," Hizashi gasps.

  "Your own damn fault, deal with the consequences."

~~~

  Snow softly crunched under Miyuki's small feet, her tail wrapped tightly around her stomach. While it was her idea to go outside, her feline side was freezing her butt off, but she didn't mind. There was something about the snow that she enjoyed, perhaps that is why she doesn't mind being in it.

  Her eyes wondered to a field she was passing. She felt the corners of her lips twitch at the sight of footprints and messy snow. Just the day before, when the snow first fell, Hizashi had managed to not only get her out into the snow but Shota as well.

  Hizashi had a sled the he'd pull her around on, Shota just stood back and watched till the blond ran into him. While those two were arguing Miyuki made two snow balls and threw them, one hitting Shota in the back, Hizashi was laughing until one hit him in the face. Both turned toward her only to see the girl running, waddling, in the opposite direction. This started a snow ball fight, and while Miyuki was good at dodging, the cold nearly had her frozen.

  Miyuki continued to walking as her tail slightly moved against her stomach. So maybe she wasn't as mad at the blond as she seemed. Still mad at him, but not as much.

~~~

  Miyuki wasn't too sure where she was. She'd been walking without much thought as to where she was going per-say. So far, all she sees is tall gates and big houses.

  "Hello!"

  Being lost wasn't exactly something that happened often to Miyuki, she'd seen most of the surrounding area.

  "Excuse me!"

  Miyuki blinked a few times and looked around, was that voice talking to her? Turning around, her eyes landed on a girl behind one of the tall fences, her cheeks red from the cold and eyes shining at being acknowledged.

  "Oh, good! You finally noticed me!" the girl smiles.

  "Uh, yeah, sorry. I didn't realize you were talking to me," Miyuki says, walking closer to the fence.

  "It's fine, I haven't seen you around before, did you just move in?"

  "No, I was just walking and got a little turned around," Miyuki admits.

  "Oh, I see."

  She watched the girl's cheerful expression deflate. Looking behind the girl, Miyuki notices two snowmen, one unfinished. Hizashi's lecture on finding friends popped into Miyuki's head, causing her to sigh mentally.

  "There aren't a lot of kids around here huh?" Miyuki asks.

  "No, not really," the girl says.

  Sighing aloud, Miyuki jumps to the top of the fence, easily balancing on its narrow points. The girl watched in awe, mouth agape and eyes wide. Miyuki jumped down, landing in front of the girl in a crouched position before standing up.

  "How'd you do that?" the girl asks.

  Rising an eyebrow, Miyuki took off her hat and showed off her cat ears while her tail came out from under her jacket.

  "I'm part cat, so I can jump really high up," Miyuki shrugs.

  "That's amazing!"

  Miyuki offered her a nod before putting her hat back on and allowing her tail to wrap around her again.

  "I'm Aizawa Miyuki."

  "My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, it's nice to meet you Aizawa-san."

  "Nice to meet you as well, Yaoyorozu-san. Do you want to finish your snowman?" Miyuki pointing toward said object.

  Miyuki watched as Momo's eyes widen with stars and a large smile appear.

  "Yes!"

~~~

  The two played in the snow for a few hours, building two more snowmen and an igloo. They even had a snowball fight, something which made Momo realize how good Miyuki was at dodging.

  "Lady Yaoyorozu, it is time for lunch!"

  The girls looked toward Momo's large house and noticed a butler standing at the door. Both got up from the snow and turned toward each other.

  "Would you like to come in for lunch?" Momo asks.

  "No, I think I should get going," Miyuki says.

  "Oh."

  Miyuki watched her deflate once more before sighing.

  "How about I come again tomorrow," Miyuki suggests.

  "Really?" Momo asks.

  "Sure, I don't see why not," Miyuki shrugs.

  Momo smiles before holding out her hand. Miyuki watched with mild interest as her hand started to glow and a weird looking doll popped out. Momo offered it to Miyuki with a smile. Slowly, Miyuki took the doll and turned it in her hand.

  "What's this?" Miyuki asks.

  "It's a Russian doll called Matryoshka doll," Momo explains.

  "Okay, but why are you giving it to me?"

  "To show our friendship," Momo smiles.

  Miyuki nodded and offered Momo a grin of sorts.

  "Thanks."

  "You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Momo asks.

  "Yeah," Miyuki nods.

  Momo smiled and started to head toward her house.

  "See you tomorrow then!" Momo yells over her shoulder.

  "Later," Miyuki calls.

~~~

  Miyuki boredly walked around. It had been an hour since her little play date with Momo. She had already stopped by the little cat hotel she made the other day. Tabi wasn't there, which made her a little sad, but based on what the other cats said Tabi hasn't been there since she helped find Shota. Miyuki supposed she'd found herself a new home.

  Her little legs carried her around the city, pass houses and parks, pass younger children playing with their parents. Miyuki remembered a time when she was envious of them, envious of having a family when hers was so ruthlessly ripped away from her. Eventually she found peace with everything. She accepted that she would never have a family again, but now she has Shota. Not forgetting Hizashi, even if she was currently mad at him. 

  She was grateful for what she has now. 

  Miyuki was brought back to reality when something hit her foot. Her sharp eyes looked down and fell upon a blue ball. Curiously she picked it up and looked around for the one who might own the ball. She stopped on a boy about her age walking up to her, hands nervously stuffed in his pocket. He had indigo hair that flared out, reminding her of Shota's activated quirk, and purple eyes.  

  "Yours'?" Miyuki offers the ball toward him.

  "Uh, yea, thanks."

  The boy took the ball offered an awkward smile before shoveling back to were he came from. Miyuki watched as he approached a woman with similar indigo hair, she watched the woman do a few gestures to the boy. Turning to leave, Miyuki was stopped when the boy called out to her.

  "Do you want to play?"

  Peeking over her shoulder, Miyuki saw the boy with a bright blush coating his face. Her eyes traveled to the woman who offered her an encouraging smile. Weighing the pros and cons Miyuki stood there for a moment before walking back over to the boy. 

  "I'm Shinzo Hitoshi," the boy introduces.

  "Call me Mihoko, dear," the woman smiles.

  "Aizawa Miyuki, it's nice to meet you both."

  Hitoshi tossed the ball toward Miyuki, who caught it with easy. She looks at him questionably, eyebrow raised and head tilted. 

  "We were playing catch, unless there's another game you would like to play?" Hitoshi asks. 

  Miyuki thinks for a moment before shaking her head. She's still trying to get the hang of human interaction. 

  "How about this, let's play a game were we toss the ball to one another and we say something about ourselves?" Mihoko suggests.

  The two children looks a little confused at the suggestion, so Mihoko asked Miyuki to toss the ball toward her. Catching the ball, Mihoko brought it closer to her and offered the two a smile. 

  "Hi, I'm Mihoko and I like blueberries, got it?"

  Both of them nod and Mihoko tossed the ball to Hitoshi, who fumbled it a bit before getting a good hold on it. 

  "Um, hi my name is Hitoshi and I like bicycling."

  Hitoshi quickly tossed the ball to Miyuki, feeling oddly embarrassed.  

  "Hi, my name is Miyuki and I like...chocolate."

  Mihoko laughed a little at Miyuki's choice of shared information. She wondered if Miyuki would like one of those girls that got angry without chocolate when her period came on. Though she supposed she was thinking quite far into the future. Catching the ball, Mihoko thought for a moment.

  "I am married to a wonderful doctor named Hajime," Mihoko shares.

  Hitoshi caught the ball and held it over his head, as if he were going to throw it. 

  "I'm 6 years old," Hitoshi nods with confirmation. 

  Miyuki caught the ball and kind of just held it in her hand as she stared at the ground in thought. Hitoshi and Mihoko patiently wait for her to come up with something to say about herself. 

  "I don't know how old I am," Miyuki shrugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2.5K 9
Not an Aizawa X reader! This is the story of how {Y/n}'s life changed when she got into U.A high. [Mild Swearing] [Abuse] [Crying (like a lot)] [None...
895K 30.1K 56
Aizawa Shouta has a daughter. Although many people have never thought of Aizawa as the 'fatherly type', his closest friends can say that she grew up...
82.7K 2.5K 33
"I don't think you're okay..." "You don't think at all." . . . . Meet Aizawa's daughter, a talented kid with a happy life that couldn't get any bette...
100K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...