Teach Me To Behave

By wattjb

A well grounded college freshman convinces her overly protective parents to let her move out of state for sch... More

-Intro-
*Prologue*
1. Little Mrs. Virginia
2. Money Makers
3. Outta Town Girl
4. Innocent Changes
6. After Math
7. What We Want
8. A Not So-Merry Christmas
9. What You Don't Know
10. Don't Call This Place Home
11. Weekend Jitters
12. Consequences
13. Unbreakable
14. February 14
15. Let It Go
16. This Isn't Goodbye
17. Effortless
18. Hold Your Breath
19. A Night To Remember
20. Wearing Thin
21. Nightmares & Daydreams
22. Home Is Where the Hurt Is
23. To Be
24. Uh Oh
25. Alone
26. You Haven't Seen Crazy
27. Lifeless
28. Skinny Love
29. Where Are You Now?
30. Forever
Thank You!

5. Dare To Dare

17.3K 489 575
By wattjb

Stacking two laundry baskets on top of one another and lifting them from the Laundromat in the basement to our dorm room was quite the challenge. Despite my struggles, I successfully made it back that evening.

I dropped the baskets too the floor, glancing over at Vicky sitting over the kitchen bar, opening some enveloped mail. "Well that's all our laundry. Washed. Dried. And clean." I explained catching my breath from the hike.

"You're the best!" Vicky smiled hopping off the tall stool and grabbing her basket.

I didn't mind washing her clothes. Since I was already going down to wash my stuff, I figured tossing hers in the washer beside mine was no big deal, "A few of Travis's things are in your basket too. I figured he'd want them washed too" I shrugged.

"Trust me. If you didn't wash them, they wouldn't have been washed at all" Vicky snickered scrunching her nose. I chuckled with my hands on my hips. Vicky carried her basket to the bedroom, I did the same with mine.

My room had stayed rather clean over the past month. I hoped it'd always be this way. I placed my basket of detergent scented clothes on my bed. Deciding to start folding them now was probably my best bet. If I stalled for even an hour I'd end up never getting to it.

I found a couple magazines that caught my eye when I was at work earlier. Cutting out magazine photos and pasting them onto a clean board was a major hobby of mine. I loved the idea of taking different things and turning them into one masterpiece. Some people take their collaging to a professional level, but I liked to just keep mine as my own personal reality get away.

I had screwed in a couple nails into the wall earlier that week, so when my project was finished I could hang it up. I hung up the empty board for now, until I got a chance to work on it this weekend. That's when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" I called putting my magazines away in the bin below the board.

I turned around when I didn't hear someone walk in the room. I noticed a purple envelope on the floor right in front of the bottom crack of the door. Mila was printed on the front of it. I picked it up, opening my bedroom door to find Vicky standing across from me. She stood in her door way holding the same envelope in her hands, but with her name on it of course.

We walked out of our room toward one another. "Someone slid it under my door" Vicky said flipping the envelope over and opening the flap. I did the same to mine.

You've officially been invited to NOD. Meet at the E-brew coffee shop, off campus at 10pm sharp.

I looked up at Vicky, her card read the same thing. "N-O-D?" I asked confusingly rereading the short sentences.

"E-brew? Isn't that where you work?" Vicky asked. I nodded, closing the card and placing it on the counter.

"Who do you think it's from?" I asked realizing the person didn't sign their name off.

Vicky shrugged, "One of the guys?" She suggested doubtfully."I'm not really sure actually. I've never heard of this" She shrugged, "It sounds like fun though!"

I rose my brows, "Fun? You don't even know what it is?"

Vicky nodded,"That's the fun part!" She giggled, "I'm going, and so are you!"

I shook my head, "We don't even know who sent these Vick! We can't just show up at a coffee shop, in the middle of the night to meet with random people we don't know for some game" I explained.

Vicky shook her head, slapping her envelope down. "I know you. You know me. It's not random people! Besides, I'm sure whoever sent these out is someone we know and they probably invited our other friends too! You over think too much" She complained.

"I don't over think. You just under think-" I said hesitantly picking the card back up and glaring at the printed words.

"I bet Bizzle will be there" She sang turning her lips to a smirk.

My jaw dropped, "That changes nothing" I lied slapping the card down on the counter. That notion kinda did change everything, but I mean can you blame me?

Vicky rolled her eyes, "Please. You've had you eyes locked on him since the day he stepped in this room on your first day here"

I shook my head at Vicky's assumptions. Bizzle had been rather nice to me this past month or so and I admit my feelings have drawn up a little, but- "You're the one who told me to steer clear of him." I reminded her of that same first day. I didn't want to get tangled up in his him or his life. That's if he would ever even consider me.

I've been through plenty of little guy crushes. Guy crushes that are immediately shut down the guy himself. So no matter what I felt toward Bizzle, he'd probably turn me away. Worse, he'd probably try to get me naked in his apartment first.

Vicky shrugged, "It's not my business who you sleep with. I just warned you not to get attached." She shrugged and completed my thoughts.

Travis barged in a moment later, holding the same envelope with his name printed across it. He was about to explain to us all about how the mystery envelope got there, I could tell by the look on his face. We saved him the trouble; Vicky and I both raised our envelopes up simultaneously.

"You guys too?" Travis asked looking at the cards. Vicky nodded her head, asking him if he knew who it was from. Travis said he wasn't sure, he said that Bizzle, Vince, and a few other friends had got one too. "It sounds like fun!" He finished his explanation.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

I really, really, really, didn't wanna go to this-whatever it was! It was enough that I attended one of Bizzle's matches weeks ago, I'm not cut out for these crazy people and their crazy adventures. If Joey was here it would've been a whole lot easier for me to just firmly say, no. Of course some how, someway, my horribly influential roommate (and her boyfriend) convinced me to give it a shot.

I promised myself that this would be the last fun night I would have with them.

So by 10 pm we were all waiting outside the cafe. By 10:05, the gang had convinced me to open the cafés doors using my work key, even though it was after hours.

In case you hadn't noticed, I have a really hard time putting my foot down, speaking up for myself. I usually just do what people tell me. Especially when those people are a little bit threatening in the sense that they're my peers. Points for peer pressure?

Bizzle showed up on his motorcycle about 5 minutes after. He had Reagan, Vince and some blonde kid stuck on the seat, all hanging on to one another. I don't even know how they all fit, but I doubt the ride was safe. Vince's purple hair was always an easy identifier.

The blonde kid introduced himself as Tim. Tagging along behind them came another 2 boys I didn't know, one named Evan and the other they went by Ash. Evan came with a girl around his arm, her name was Holly.

So the 10 of us; Travis, Evan, Holly, Bizzle, Vicky, Ash, Reagan, Tim, Vince and myself all sat/stood around a table in the center of the shop, bringing our cards along with us. For a moment we all just looked at each other, the groupies that I didn't know continuously glared at me.

Bizzle finally spoke up, "Okay. Everyone's here." He said tapping his fingers on the table. We all turned our attention to him. "It's called Night Of Dares-" He announced revealing that he's the one who sent the invites out. "It's exactly what it sounds like. One night. 2 Teams. Many dares."

"Stop making this all dramatic and just tell us what's up-" Vicky interrupted. She seemed a little eager yet irritated.

Bizzle put his hands up in surrender, "Aright. Each team gets a set of cards filled with 2 part dares. You follow the instructions on both sides, you use your camera phone to snap a picture as proof. At midnight the game ends and we meet back up, right here. The team with the most points wins." He explained. Everyone looked around at each other.

"What's the winner get?" Vince's soft face grinned.

Bizzle shook his head, "The pride of being the king/queen of dares. The point is to test your limits. None of these dares are brutal or dangerous. Just enough to put you on edge." Bizzle finished, "So . . . who's in?" He asked tossing his card with his name on it into the center.

Travis and Vince were the first ones to slam their cards down on top of Bizzle's. One by one the crew hesitantly tossed their cards in, of course I was the last one still holding mine. Bizzle looked up at me, melting me with his hazel eyes, "Come on Virginia, rules are meant to be broken". He smiled at me. I looked up, closed my eyes, and sat the card down on top of the rest. Irritation at his all-tooperfect face swept through me. Really, did one person need to be so blessed? It didn't seem cosmically fair.

"Okay, It's boys against girls, but I'll be on the girls team since they're short a member." I rolled my eyes after he said that. Of course, now he'd get to drive me crazy with his eyes, perfect hair, tempting voice and killer smile the whole night. Great.

Bizzle held a stack of envelopes, handing one half to the boys team and handing one stack to us. He looked at the clock on the wall, "It's 10:15, everyone's back here by 12:15 or you're disqualified. Ready. Set. Go." He declared quickly.

The boys team was quick to sprint out the door in all different directions, our team stayed put for a moment while Bizzle called the shots, "Alright it'll be faster if we split up but stay in small groups. So you three, take these-" He said handing Vicky a stack of several dares. "Virginia and I will take these" He stated. The group nodded, Vicky giving me a devilish smile as she ran off with the Reagan and Holly.

"Why do I have to stay with you?" I blabbered out. Bizzle gave me an offended expression, "I mean, I didn't mean it like that I just-I'm not really up for this so maybe you should catch up with the rest of the team. I'll stay back here and wait." I sighed. Why did he make me so jittery.

"I set this whole night up specifically for you. You've been away at college for a whole month and the only thing you managed to do was go shopping for room decor" He said raising a brow.

I put my hand out, "On a motor cycle! And I attended to your underground brawl thing" I pouted.

"You didn't even stay for the after party though. College is all about parties!" He cheered.

I shook my head, "It's not."

Bizzle gave me a weak smile. His lips plumped out perfectly to watch his beating eyes. I closed my eyes. Taking a split breath before I muttered, "What's the first dare" I breathed. That flipped an immediate grin onto his face.

We walked out of the Cafe slowly as Bizzle slid the envelope flap open. He pulled out an index-card and looked it over. Then he proceeded to read it allowed, "Stretch a condom over your head-" He flipped the card over, "Part 2, ask the first person you see on the street to help you get it off" His face dropped. "So you wanna take this one?" He gave me a cheeky smile.

I scrunched my brows, "I'll take the next one-" I already wasn't liking this game, not one bit.

Bizzle and I walked along the concrete until we spotted an old lady. She was waiting at the bus stop, a little bag beside her, she must've been at least 60. "Fuck-" Bizzle muttered under his breath when he saw her.

"Don't you have to uh, like, get one first?" I stated awkwardly. I didn't want to sound childish for avoiding the word condom, but that's how it played out.

Bizzle stuffed his hand into his pocket, pulling a small packaged item from his pocket, and dropping several more in the process.

I gaped down at the floor, "Why do you have so many?" Bizzle glared at me, catching on that I was clearing avoiding the word.

"So many what? Pockets? I only have 4" He shrugged.

I flared my nostrils at his smart mouth. "Why do you have so many condoms with you" I muttered almost choking.

"Oh" He smirked squatting down to gather them back, "I'm kinda of a player to be honest with you" He cocked sarcastically as if I hadn't noticed before. I wasn't sure what kind of response I was hoping to get but I guess that's the one that fit, even though I'd already put that together.

After stuffing the packets back in his pockets, he held one out, tearing it open. "Alright. You got a camera?"

"Wait you're actually gonna do it?" I asked in shock. I don't know, I was expecting him to pass on this one but apparently that didn't cross his mind because he was stretching the rubber piece out at this point. I pulled out my phone quickly and flicked it to the outward camera.

Bizzle checked his surroundings before stretching the condom over his head. The rubber stuck on his face tightly and I actually choked with laughter. He looked onto the street, checked both ways for cars and then crossed the street carefully. He hadn't even gotten to the women yet but my stomach was close to exploding from laughter. I couldn't make out every word he said from across the street, but by their movements I could make it out. The little old lady was shocked at first as Bizzle explained the situation. Bizzle pointed to his head, explaining that the condom was stuck on his head and he needed help getting it off. The old lady had a worried expression on her face. She nodded her head slowly, putting her hands around the edges of the tightly gripped rubber, ready to help pull it off. At that moment I snapped the proof picture.

When the deed was done Bizzle and I were both laughing hysterically. Although I felt a little uncomfortable when he first read the dare, it had been a lot more amusing and fun than I had expected.

"Okay-okay-" I said between my final chuckles. I grabbed an envelope from his hand, reading it aloud . . .

I stood with my feet placed firmly on the ground, one foot in front of the other, my body leaned forward in the slightest. Bizzle stood about 100 feet away from me, waiting to give me the queue to go. I brushed my sweaty palms against my extended leg. Bizzle's hand went up. Once it goes down, it's go time.

I was shaking in my shoes, standing underneath the "Place Your Order" sign at In-And-Out Burger's drive through. I clearly wasn't driving. Bizzle's hand went down and I sprinted across the drive through, praying that his timing was perfect. I ran past the "Payment" window. Bizzle's eyes switched from my to the window he stood near.

It was perfect timing. The women in the "Pick Up" window reached out to hand the car customer their food. I ran past and snatched the bag just before it reached the customers hand. I screamed and sprinted my way past Bizzle, who's face lit up before he turned around and sprinted in the direction I was running. I was actually cracking up with laughter as the women in the window, far behind us now, screamed some horrid words at us.

We ran a good couple blocks from the restaurant until we both stopped and bent over to catch our breaths. My heart was racing, my stomach bouncing from laughter as I threw my body onto the floor and released the stolen fast-food.

"Damn" Bizzle choked with laughter, "You should've seen the way you screamed and ran" He fell over.

Still laughing, I shook my head at my horrible action. Bizzle scooted next to me and held my phone out, that he used to take the proof photo. I scrolled to my camera roll and snorted at the action picture he got of me. The shot was taken as soon as my hands hit the bag, it was perfect.

"Well, guess these burgers shouldn't go to waste" Bizzle twisted himself and pulled the bag open. He handed me a burger and fries.

"I can't eat that" I furrowed my brows.

Bizzle rose his, "Why not? Oh no, don't tell me you're one of those "I only eat salad" girls" He whined.

I giggled at his statement but shook my head, "No, it's just. We just stole those! Don't you feel just a tad bit guilty?" I covered my mouth with my hand.

Bizzle gave me an adorable giggle, "You are somethin' else" He tilted his head toward me, "But it's already done. It's either the trash or your stomach" He held out the burger again. I shook my head and huffed down at the burger. Bizzle tore his open and took a big "God-" He moaned, "It's probably a sin to pass up on this right now" He said with his mouth full. Even the way he ate was attractive . . . Unbelievable.

A few dares later and I was coated in sand grains, Bizzle had a (non-poisonous) snake bite on his lower ankle and were still about an hour away from midnight.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I giggled looking down at Bizzle's slightly swollen ankle.

He nodded his head laughing along, "Yeah the Zoo security said the bite is harmless, just a little painful" He shrugged strapping a protection wrap over it. "Come on now, what's next" He asked eagerly. I reached into my shaggy side bag that I'd brought along with me, pulling a random card out and beginning to open it.

"Okay, uh, find the nearest photo booth and take 4 pictures in it with a group member-" I read allowed. I was about ready to flip it over and see what twisted part 2 was on the back but Bizzle distracted me.

"Oh I know where we can find one of those! There's a carnival a few miles up, I'm sure they have a photo booth up there" He suggested. I suddenly remembered seeing the top of a random ferris-wheel sometime earlier in the night.

"Alright-" I breathed shoving the card into my bag. We ended up having to walk to the carnival. In fact, we walked to just about every one of the dares so far. We found the locations weren't too far from one another, plus I'd rather walk miles than sit on Bizzle's stupid motor bike.

We got to the carnival which was obviously closed at this late hour, thankfully their were no cops or security gates on duty. We walked around a few rides until my eyes finally spotted a photo booth, "There it is!" I cheered eagerly. I had to admit, I was really getting into this whole dare night. It felt good to test my limits sometimes, especially with him around.

Bizzle ran to the back of it and plugged it into the wall it sat against. I reached into my bag pulling the open card out, realizing that I hadn't looked at the second part, "Mhm, find the nearest photo booth and take 4 pictures in it with a group member-" I reread the first side before flipping it over. ". . . naked" it simply read on the back side.

I kept my eyes on the card, too uncomfortable to look up at Bizzle. He was good with stuff, the sexual kinda stuff. I wasn't. I was suddenly regretting this whole night. Now we'd walked all the way up here and wasted a good 20 minutes coming up to a date that I was positive neither of us were going to do. By the time we got back to the Cafe it'd be just about time to end the game.

My thoughts we running completely crazy, in circles around my own mind, "Uh I-" I choked finally glancing up at Bizzle who had his fingers on the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over and off his head. "W-what're you doing?" I asked as if it were the most absurd act I've ever seen.

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "It's only a game" He gave me his undeniably mesmerizing smirk.

"Oh no. I'm not getting n- I'm not." I crossed my arms feeling dangerously nauseous in my own skin.

"Virginia, you gotta learn to play the rules, not play by the rules." He explained tossing his shirt to the side, "You can always be half right about everything and anything. After all, how much of truth do people really see?" He riddled, climbing into the booth shirtless.

It took me a second but I figured it out only a moment later. We only needed to be half undressed, because the camera could only see the top half of us. I had to give him points for the cleverness of his explanation.

Of course for him being topless wasn't that big of a deal, he did it practically all the time. For me on the other hand, I don't even know what I was thinking when I tossed my bag to the floor and pulled my shirt over my head.

See this is one of those stories I'm gonna look back at and tell my grand kids about how stupid I was. About how reckless everything I was doing tonight was. We were lucky enough that the guard at the zoo let us go, if I get into any kind of trouble I'd probably be kicked right out of my start up program. Even if some miracle happened and the dean of the university allowed me to stay, my parents would be here on a jet in about a half hour. Something was stronger than all my thoughts tonight. My instincts are usually right in the back of my head, but something had shut them off right now or at least . . . someone.

Literally what was going through my head when I unhooked my bra and slid the stringy straps down my arms, immediately using my palms to cover them. Nothing. That's what was going through my head, nothing at all.

With my palms covering the majority of my boobs I walked up to curtain covering the photo booths entrance. I moved it to the side with my elbow and crawled in.

"Oh, now we playin!" Bizzle cheered looking my half naked body up and down. That made me really uncomfortable. I shook my head at his basic boy mind.

"We get 4 pictures, the snap about 3 seconds after one another so pose fast" Bizzle directed clicking the start button. I think he noticed how hard I was gripping my own boobs, desperate to keep them covered completely.

"You wanna click a filter" He cheekily asked, knowing that I'd have to release my hand-bra to select one.

I shook my head, "Just click it" I whined. Bizzle selected the black & white filter and the timer began to tick.

On the first shot I decided to give an I-really-shouldn't-have-done-this face. So I clenched my teeth together, parting my lips slightly and arched one brow.

On the second shot I decided to give a normal smile. Well semi-normal since I was half naked. I felt Bizzle's breath on my head, he was dangerously close to me.

So on the third shot I glanced up at Bizzle feeling a bit distracted. He looked back down at me. I turned finally turned away, but by the time I'd even set my mind straight from his flawless face, the picture was snapped.

Before the final shot was taken Bizzle wrapped his arms around my bear stomach. I jumped a little at first, from his touch and the fact that I was super ticklish. He caught on pretty quick because the next thing I knew his fingered were sliding on my sides causing me to burst out in laughter. I jumbled with his hands, using my own to pull his off my sides. When the flash of the camera went off I immediately re grabbed my exposed chest.

It had all happened so quickly. We had had an awkward, intimate and sexual situation all in the matter of about 12 seconds.

I raced out of the photo booth when Bizzle cracked up at my expression. This was as far as funny as it could get. I stomped the floor angrily kicking my stupid bag over and reaching down for my bra. I snatched it with my fingers, my palms still pressed against my chest, I slipped it on as quickly as possibly. My hands were behind my back, trying to hook my bra on and not explode with embarrassment and anger together.

"I'm sorry" Bizzle's voice startled me, I refused to face him.

"No. I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm doing. No really what am I doing out here with, with you people! You're the generation my parents warned me about." I furiously scuffled with the hook my bra that just wouldn't click.

"But you're in the same generation as me-"

Dammit! This stupid kid and his stupid words!

My bra finally clicked on after much struggle. I grabbed my shirt, tossing it over my body swiftly. I patted down my mess of a hair and straightened out my clothes before grabbing my bag off the floor beside my feet.

"Here." Bizzle spoke. I turned to face him, watching him walk over to the machine that had just printed our photo collage. He kept the printed side face down. He kept his eyes locked on mine. He stuck the unseen photos out toward me. I watched him carefully, reaching for them and feeling my blood pressure lower as they entered my hands.

"Come on, I'll take you back to campus" He suddenly offered.

He grabbed his shirt and slipped it on, picking up his fallen wallet and phone afterward. I swallowed contently. Thinking carefully before I spoke again, "But if you do that . . . how are we gonna win this dare night?" I held out the final couple envelopes, a silly smirk on my face.

Bizzle's expression of apology turned to his normal sex-craving face. He nodded at me, taking the first step toward the exit as I followed after quickly in the night.

We made it back to the cafe shop just in time, with only one minute to spare actually. The rest of the gang had already returned, a few of them drenched in water or some other mixtures as a result of their dares. Nonetheless, everyone seemed in a pretty good mood, they seemed excited and eager for the results.

By the end of the point adding we had all laughed out of our minds at the extent to which each team went to for this game.

"Dude! I can't believe you got bit by a snake" Vince choked with laughter speaking to Bizzle's ankle.

In the end, our team wound up loosing.

It kinda sucked because Bizzle and I had one dare up our sleeve, the photo booth pictures. Since it was an extreme dare it was worth extra points. If they were turned in, we would've won. I contemplated turning in the pictures, I really did. The look on Bizzle's face when we lost made me feel a little guilty that we'd spent the whole night racing to do ridiculous things and we didn't even come out on top. Even though there was no physical prize, I knew that Bizzle didn't enjoy loosing. Of course I decided to keep the photos to myself. To me, this game wasn't worth exposing myself to everyone. I guess I should've decided that before I got in the booth huh?

After much chatter the group decided to head back to campus. Joey had texted me, asking if I was still awake.I decided to ignore his message till the morning, to give off the effect that I am indeed sleeping as I should be right now. Everyone had sprinted off, car pooling with one another quickly. I'm note exactly sure how but some how, Bizzle and I ended up being the last two in the shop.

I dug through my back pulling the keys out so I could lock up after our little break in. Thank god the cafe was small and was in no need of security cameras or night shift watchers.

Bizzle approached the tall stool I was planted on, dragging the heels of his feet along the small tiled flooring.

"So, you gonna party with me sometime?" He asked leaning in closer to me.

My fingers grasped the keys in my bag, I pulled them out slowly as I responded shortly, "Not a chance"

Bizzle's eyes turned down, "Aw come on. Every good girl has her wild side, where's yours?" He spoke in such a ego-toned manner. "Maybe it's back in that photo booth? We can resume that if you'd like?" He knew how good looking he was, he knew girls couldn't resist, he knew he had a slick way with words. The simple look in his eye and curling of his lips gave that away with almost every word be said.

"I'm not one of those good girls-"

The wild child who hides behind her good girl name and squeaky clean reputation. Come on, we all know one of those. I certainly wasn't one of them. "Maybe I'm just a normal girl."

"Normal girls party too" Bizzle decided.

"-On occasion" I corrected him. I'd been to a couple parties in my years. None of them were all that anyway. It was just a bunch of stupid kids, drinking stupid cheap beer, taking stupid drugs and sleeping with another stupid peer. It was stupid.

Bizzle rolled his eyes. I let my thighs slide off the high pedi-stalled chair, thankfully landing safely flat on my feet.

He made a quick step forward, causing me to step backward. My back touched the end of the coffee bar. Bizzle placed his hands on both sides of me, locking me in between his heavily tattooed arms. I became instantly uncomfortable with the small distance separating us.

Bizzle swung his neck in closer to me, "Aright. Aright-" He breathed deeply. My bag slipped from my wrist and landed beside our feet. "We don't have to party. It's just none sense dancing and drinking anyway." Bizzle moved his head in so close I could feel his breath on my neck and I didn't like that one bit. "We can cut right to it-" He whispered near my ear. As soon as I felt his lips touch my neck I ducked like lightening. Crawling out from underneath him with my bag returned to my hand.

I put my hands out in defense, "Woah. What're you? Stop that!!" I screamed as he took a step in closer to me.

"I'm not. We're not. No! Don't touch me like that" I growled gently putting my hand over the left side of my face.

Bizzle's face looked utterly appalled. His eyebrows were raised so high they nearly touched his hair line. His lips parted in confusion. "Huh? You don't wanna party with me? And you don't wanna sleep with me?" He pointed his finger out at me. "Then what is it that you want?!" His voice sunk.

I shook my head, feeling pressure for some reason. I could hear my own breath pounding, why did he get me so rowelled up?

"Nothing! I didn't even-I just don't think like t-that" I stuttered with every response.

"You don't wanna have sex with me?"

"No! no! It's not that I-" I was shaking for dear life. This topic made my center turn. The tone in Bizzle's responses made me feel like this was my fault.

"I don't get it then. Why do you look at me like that then?" He asked, his voice gave off a clearly frustrated accent.

"Look at you like what? I just look at you. You look at me too!" I thoughtlessly fought back. I couldn't even think to where this conversation was going and how it got so heated so fast.

Bizzle gripped his hair, "Are you messing with me? Is this some weird way of trying to turn me on because . . ." He paused, glancing downward, "-because it's working" His words worked their way right back to his same old self.

"I said stop that! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I shook.

Bizzle's brows bunched, "It's not all of a sudden?!" His anger returned, "I don't get it! Why are you acting like that if you don't wanna party or sleep with me? It's always one or the other!"

I choked on a couple utters of unfinished words, then I took a breath to gather myself. "Good night." I mumbled. Bizzle's expression looked threatening and so I snatched my bag and sprinted out the door. I locked it behind me, so that once Bizzle left from the inside, it'd still be locked from the outside.

I stood in the parking lot, realizing that all the cars were gone. I had almost forgotten everyone had left. All that was in the parking lot was Bizzle's bike.

I turned my attention back to the large glass window that covered the shop. Bizzle's back faced me, his fist pounding on to the counter. I could tell by his movements he was pissed off beyond belief.

Bizzle suddenly gripped a tall stool, picking it up and tossing it across the room. It slammed into the set tables, knocking several other chairs out of position.

I had had enough of this show. I ran out to the street, deciding I had no choice but to make a quick run back to campus. My heart was beating faster than I could count. It only picked up as I sprinted down the block.

I might've been over exaggerating a bit, ya know running away from him, but what else could I have done? I really wasn't sure if it was my fault or some twisted characteristic of his I'd already been warned about. What if he ended up hurting me? I mean, who straight up asks a person, why don't you wanna sleep with me? That's absurd! Besides the last thing I needed after that was a ride home from him on that motor cycle.

Thankfully, I was only a block down when a cab driver crossed onto the block. I praised Jesus before jumping in the cab and giving him directions back to campus.

Once I was safely in the dorm and headed to my room, I felt my body pressure lower. I punched the key into the hole, finding that Vicky's door was closed and she was most likely asleep.

I gazed at the room for a second. Tossed my bag on the kitchen counter. I took in a shaky breath before finally returning to my bed. I covered myself in blankets even though it wasn't too cold. They felt like a shield to me, to protect me from the evil darkness.

It was nearly 1 am now. I had to be up and at work by 5. I knew I shouldn't have went to this stupid dare night. I knew I shouldn't have listened to anything Vicky or these other idiots convince me of.

I closed my eyes, but all I saw was him. His eyes glaring at me when I moved away from his body. His eyes filling with a misunderstood expression. Why was he so stuck on me. Why couldn't I shake him. My silly boy crushes never even last this long.

What have I done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delayed update! I lost power at home from a thunder storm :/

Vote if you want the next chapter!

Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 46.6K 54
Stealing a seat, getting on the Badboys bad side, and almost exposing a secret to a class was not exactly how Kirsten had planned to start her first...
Fall By Red Snow

Fanfiction

250 0 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
39.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
144K 3.1K 31
COMPLETED (but editing) Let's talk illegal. When you think of the word illegal, you probably think Theft, Rape, Murder, But have you ever thought of...