Afterlife

By GeminiDrago88

The struggle for the Omegis Prophecy and the free reign of the world begins...In the Afterlife More

Afterlife
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Slow and Steady Wins The Race
Chapter 23: Rogue Takes The Field
Chapter 24: Daemon's Trump Cards
Chapter 25: Back To The Beginning
Chapter 26: Daemon Versus Lucious
Chapter 27: Sealing Away, Chaos Reaper's Gift
Chapter 28: Ceremony For The Departed
Chapter 29: Story Worth Telling is a Story Worth Hearing

Chapter 12

70 0 0
By GeminiDrago88

Chapter 12:

Demon Uindo versus Cerberus

All the sin demons stood on the opposite sides of the confined group of girls, and began walking towards the Reaper Tower. Back at the tower, Crow was wandering the tower with a black bird perched on his right shoulder.

"This entire union is going to hell," Crow sighed. "What is there to do?"

Crow stopped and leaned against the wall and looked up at the dimly lit light. Suddenly, Crow heard lowly growls, coming from opposite ends of the hall. Crow jumped from the wall, his bird squawked.

"Crow," a low growl snarled.

"Crow," a second low growl snarled.

"Crow," a third low growl snarled.

"Who's there?" Crow asked as he jumped off the wall.

Out of nowhere Daiyou, Seka, and Raikou came from the shadows, three times larger.

"You mutts!" Crow exclaimed as he was quickly cornered by the three dogs.

"What are you doing here?"

"We got awfully hungry, and decided to find you," Daiyou snarled.

"We knew you'd have a crow or two around," Seka growled.

"So be a good reaper, and give us some crows, or else we will feed on you," Raikou snarled.

"Crystal Fusion," Daiyou growled all three dogs turned to crystal powder, merged into one pile, and formed into Cerberus.

<I think I'll just have you to go, > Cerberus roared.

Crow looked up at the three headed demon dog in terror.

"You have to find me first," Crow said, "Darkness Hex Spell, Image Multiplication!" Crow shouted as dozens of Crow clones appeared.

Cerberus growled as he sniffed the air, searching out the real Crow.

"That won't help Cerberus, I perfected this hex spell from the last time we had our little encounter," all the Crow clones chuckled.

<You can't escape me, > Cerberus growled.

Cerberus let out a loud roar that filled the halls.

Crow laughed.

Cerberus began sniffing around the room. One head kept near the ground, the other stayed level with the Crow clones, and the other sniffed the air. Each clone avoided Cerberus any way possible. Cerberus then stopped. He turned into crystal powder, and disappeared into the cracks.

All of a sudden, the clones fell to the ground gasping for air. Each clone began to disappear, until only one was left. Cerberus then reappeared right above Crow. He then put his paw on top of Crow, slowly crushing his body.

"What do you want to know?" Crow asked.

<I don't want anything, all I want is for you to suffer, > Cerberus growled as he leaned in closer to Crow.

Out of nowhere, Daemon came from the shadows.

"Cerberus," Daemon chuckled. "I've been looking for you."

Cerberus let up on Crow. Crow then disappeared into the shadows.

Cerberus turned to catch the dark blue glowing eyed gaze of Daemon. Cerberus growled as he hunched his back, and lowered his heads as he met the gaze at eye level.

"Cerberus, come to me, and rule by my side, as my pet, I can grant you so much more than Lucious or Reaper could ever grant you," Daemon smirked.

<Sorry, > Cerberus barked. <I only know one true master, and that is Lucious Okami, the Frost Reaper. >

"Then you must die," Daemon smirked. "Chaos Hex Spell, Chaos Demon Transformation!" Daemon roared as he turned into Uindo. "Time to die Cerberus, you've been a pain in my side for far too long," Daemon said in a low growl.

Cerberus jumped back.

"What are you scared of Cerberus?" Daemon chuckled.

<You! > Cerberus barked. <It's been far too long; you and your fellow chaos beasts were locked away! I should have known something was up when I couldn't find the Chaos Box! > Cerberus growled.

"What are you talking about? Wait, I do know someone who does," Daemon chuckled. "Chaos Hex Spell, Demon Possession," Daemon said as his demon form became more beastly.

<Uindo, I thought I rid this world of your presence, > Cerberus growled.

"You can't beat someone that is on an entirely different level Cerberus," Uindo snarled.

<I lost Lord Specter and Lady Spectra because of you, Aizu, Hou, Ika, Sasori, Karu, Kuro, and Gogyou, > Cerberus snarled.

"Aizu, Hou, and Sasori are back, you know that right?" Uindo growled.

Cerberus bounced up from his hunched position in sheer terror.

"Aizu is possessed by your precious Lucious, Hou possessed Dogma, and Sasori possessed Lucious's older brother, Inu," Uindo said as he landed on all fours, hunching his back growling.

Cerberus let out a loud wail, <You lie! > Cerberus then lunged out at Cerberus, charged the hunched and ready over grown bear.

The two overgrown, demonic beast got in an all out fang and claw fight, scratching at one another, and taking bites at each other's throats. The two beasts rolled around on the ground, fighting one another.

Cerberus used his massive wings to make a wedge between him and Uindo, and pushed himself off.

Cerberus growled, <Let's take this to a place where we have more room. >

"You read my mind Cerberus," Uindo chuckled with a beastly growl.

Cerberus's body then began to let off enormous amounts of demonic energy, <Time for you to meet what Armageddon was like first hand when I was first born, > Cerberus snarled, <Armageddon, Gates of Darkness! > Cerberus roared as room was shrouded in darkness.

Moments passed; until dark fire, lit oil lamps surrounded the entire room. The room was a dark dungeon with chains, bones riddled the ground along with decaying bodies, and the stench of blood filled the air.

<Welcome to my domain, > Cerberus snarled. Cerberus stood in front of a gigantic gate made completely of bones, chains, and steel bars. Around the gate was a carving of three dragons like creatures that filled the side of the room behind Cerberus.

"Nice," Uindo snarled, "Will make a great burial for you."

<You can't kill something that isn't there, > Cerberus said as he turned to crystalline dust, and vanished into the breeze.

Uindo landed on all fours, and began sniffing the air.

<Just like the beast you are, I thought you chaos demons had a little bit more class, > Cerberus said as his voiced echoed through out the dungeon.

"You can't fool me Cerber," Uindo snarled as he looked behind himself. "I know your true identity; it wasn't hard to find out."

<So you figured it out, well you'll be taking your knowledge to your grave, > Cerberus growled.

"I miss you my brother," Uindo snarled.

<I share no part in any of you demons anymore! > Cerberus roared. <Kyuubi, Leo, Valcone, and myself fought against you, in return gave our lives to seal you eight away, deep within the Chaos Box. In return, I lost my only brethren I knew till this day. >

Uindo snarled.

<We were once the most feared group of beasts known to human kind, > Cerberus growled. <What made you eight turn towards darkness? >

"It was power that was offered from the forged Chaos Box," Uindo snarled. "During the war of the Divine Dragons all twelve of us were called forth to help lock away the powers of Armageddon and Apocalypse, we did so, and afterwards we went back to our long sleep, until the Twilight Temple was threatened. If you remember, this was when the eight of us were locked away, when you four were forgiven of destroying the last safe haven for all the guardians, we were banished because we turned on the guardians," Uindo growled.

<You eight choose your fates, Kyuubi, Leo, and Valcone made theirs, they gave their lives to seal you eight in the Chaos Box, > Cerberus snarled. <I was badly injured and that was when Reaper took me in, because Specter and Spectra had long done passed away. I was alone, until I felt the presence of several familiars, first you, Aizu, then Hou, and then Sasori, I knew you four were back, but I didn't know who you had possessed, until you were all at full strength. However, there was one more I felt that had made it back from the Afterlife, Kyuubi is back, and I and he will stop you all. >

"The Desert Fox Kyuubi is alive?" Uindo growled as he stood on his hind legs.

<Alive and well, > Cerberus chuckled. <Him and I will take all of you down, I don't care if I must kill Lord Lucious, Lord Dogma, and Inu in the process, you demons will not see the light of day ever again! > Cerberus howled as he appeared behind Uindo, pressing him down on the grown with his gigantic paws.

Cerberus stood on Uindo's massive arms, and leaned over and snarled down at Uindo, all three heads drooling over the ragged fur of the demonic bear.

<Chaos Guardian Hex Spell, Forbidden Seal! > Cerberus roared as a several unfamiliar markings appeared on Uindo's body. Uindo then turned back to Daemon. All over his body, appeared the same markings as Uindo.

"What have you done?" Daemon snarled as he jumped back from under Cerberus.

<Shatter, > Cerberus snarled as the dungeon shattered revealing the dark hallway. <One down seven to go, > Cerberus said as he turned and walked down the endless, dark hallway.

"Don't turn your back on me!" Daemon shouted. "Don't you know who I am?" Daemon shouted. "I am The Grim Reaper, Daemon!"

Cerberus stopped, and center head then turned slightly around, the rest of the body soon followed, <There is only one true Grim Reaper, and you're not him. > Cerberus then turned into crystalline powder, and disappeared into the wind.

Daemon then stormed off, into the opposite direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 400 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
768K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
36.7K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...