Leave Me Alone { n.s. }

By coffeestainss

Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsuckin... More

Chapter 1 - The New Guy
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - I'm Max, By The Way
Chapter 4 - Friendship Is In Order
Chapter 5 - Anything Is Possible
Chapter 6 - What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 7 - You Don't Even Know Him
Chapter 8 - Carnival
Chapter 9 - Different
Chapter 10 - The Incident
Chapter 11 - Matchmakers
Chapter 12 - Surprise
Chapter 13 - Soulmate?
Chapter 14 - Sick Day
Chapter 15 - Lovely
Chapter 16 - Winter Dance
Chapter 17 - Can I Trust You?
Chapter 18 - Will You...
Chapter 19 - Demons In My Head
Chapter 20 - Siva The Diva
Chapter 21 - Two Nathans?
Chapter 22 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 23 - Is He Hiding Something?
Chapter 24 - I Have Something To Tell You
Chapter 25 - I Am a Vampire
Chapter 26 - Panic Attack
Chapter 27 - Blood For The First Time
Chapter 28 - Selfish
Chapter 29 - Nothing To Me
Chapter 30 - Resist
Chapter 31 - Arguments
Chapter 32 - Control
Chapter 33 - Something Isn't Right
Epilogue

Chapter 34 - He's Back

340 24 2
By coffeestainss

Skye's POV

I woke up and for a second, couldn't place my location.

But once I really opened my eyes and my vision adjusted, I realized I was back in the flat.

I tried to stretch, but when I did, I realized that I was locked up in handcuffs. I looked around, and Max, Tom, and Alex were all here, but bound with handcuffs like me.

I then felt the back of my head start to throb. What the hell was I hit with?

Looking around the room, I realized we were in Nathan's bedroom. Tom, Max and Alex were all bound in different places; mine was his bedpole. 

I couldn't see Tom, but Max was in my view, and if I leaned forward a bit I could see Alex.

"Is anyone else awake?" I whispered.

"I'm up." I heard Alex say.

"Barely." I heard Max.

"I am to." Tom.

"Why the hell are we here?" I heard Max say.

"The better question is, why are we locked up?" I asked.

"We know why. That fucking demon." Tom muttered.

"You mean Nathan." I muttered back.

"Don't say that." Alex said.

As she said that, we heard the door open and Demon Nathan walked in.

We all went silent.

"Oh good, you're all up." He said.

"Why the hell are we locked up? And what have you done to the real Nathan!" Alex yelled.

He ignored her question and walked over to me. I looked into his eyes, and they were still the yellowish green that I'd seen earlier.

"You aren't Nathan. I know you took over his body. Leave his body!"

"Oh, darling. You may just have to get used to me." He smiled a sickly smile and carresed my face. I smacked his hand away with my free hand and he looked angry.

"Get out of my face." I muttered and turned away the best I could.

"You know, it's funny. Nathan is screaming at me in my head to let you all go, but it's just so fun to see you all suffer." Demon Nathan said.

As soon as he left the room, all was silent once again.

This demon is crazy. I heard Max using the mind link.

Isn't he? I swear if I had both of my hands i'd give him a good beating. That was Alex.

We need to get out of here. And more importantly, get this demon out of our friend. I heard Tom.

How the hell will we do that? What did you guys have to do the last time this happened? I thought.

I don't even remember. I heard Max.

I have an idea. but you guys have to hear me out on this. I thought.

I'm listening. I heard Max.

Go ahead. Tom sounded unsure.

Shoot. I heard Alex.

I think I should pretend to hate Nathan. Maybe the feeling of me hating him will break the demon's hold.

That won't work. I heard Max.

Why not?

Because. Nathan knows that you don't hate him. Pretending to won't work unless it's genuine hate.

Damn, he's right. I heard Alex.

Well does anyone else have a good idea? I thought, annoyed.

We'll just have to wait until the demon gets tired. I heard Tom.

"Fuck this." I said aloud. "Nathan! Get your ass in here!" 

I got looks from Alex and Max and i'm pretty sure Tom had a look on his face.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Alex whisper-yelled.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

The door opened and Demon Nathan walked in with a smirk on his face. "Now you want to see me."

"No. I want to see Nathan." 

"Fat chance." He scoffed.

"Let us go and leave Nathan alone!" I yelled.

He came closer to me, and kneeled down so our faces were aligned. "Never."

I took this moment to knock him in the head with my own. I drew back so far and slammed into his head.

Ignore the pain, ignore the pain. I thought to myself.

He passed out on the ground right in front of me.

"Alex. You got a bobby pin?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"There's a reason why I always picked locks when we were kids." I said. I could tell she had put it together after a few seconds.

"Pass this to Skye." I heard her say before throwing something at Max and Max passed it to me.

"Bobby pins always work." I said and when I picked the lock for a few seconds, the handcuffs open.

I stood up and stretched. I hurried and unlocked Max, Tom and Alex.

"The demon we're dealing with isn't too bright, huh." I said as we stood over Nathan.

"Guess not. Intimidating, maybe. But not too bright." Alex agreed while rubbing her wrist.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Hard to say. We could leave him here." Tom suggested.

"Or," I said while grabbing all of the handcuffs, "We could do something else." I said and looked at Nathan.

We'd decided to handcuff Nathan downstairs. While Max and Tom carried his body down, Alex and me handcuffed him to everything.

He was now bound in four different places. Both of his arms, and both of his ankles.

Although he was still knocked out.

"How hard did you hit him?" Alex asked.

"Probably hard enough to give us both a concussion." I replied.

"I think, I have an idea." Max said as we all looked over Nathan.

"What is it? I'm willing to hear anything at this point. I want the old Nathan back." I said and sighed.

"Well that's good. Because it involves you." He looked straight at me.

Okay, maybe not anything.

-

We all went outside while we waited for Nathan to wake up.

"So what's this plan you've got growing in that head of yours." I said.

"Well, hear me out, but I think we should make Nathan mad."

"How you know it will work? And what do you propose we do to make him mad?"

"That's where you come in."

I gave him an uneasy look. "What do I have to do?"

"I think you and I should make Nathan mad by kissing in front of him."

"Wouldn't he know that I didn't mean anything behind it? I thought the feeling had to be genuine."

"It does. Just pretend I'm him."

"That actually sounds like it would work." Alex chimed in.

"Doesn't your feeling have to be genuine?" I asked him.

"Nope. He can't feel my emotions, but he can feel yours. And that's all he needs."

For a moment, I pondered this. It did sound like a good plan, but I don't want to make Nathan mad. But if it'll save him, I guess I have to.

I sighed. "Alright. I'll do it."

We all went back inside to check if Nathan was awake.

Sure enough, he was.

I almost wanted to kick him and punch him repeatedly. But I had to remember that I'd be hurting Nathan in that process.

"You all are smarter than what I thought."

"No, you're just really dumb." Alex scoffed.

"Now, watch closely Nathan." Max said, smirking at him.

Him and I turned to face each other.

Ready? I heard Max's thoughts.

I hope this works... I thought back anxiously.

I closed my eyes and felt Max's lips on mine.

Just pretend he's Nathan. Pretend he's Nathan. I kept telling myself.

I did as my mind told me and imagined myself kissing Nathan. I felt my lips practically mold with Max's and I knew it was working.

I could feel Nathan's anger growing and growing the longer I kissed Max. 

Just a few more seconds.

Max's hands fell to my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

When I thought we'd done enough damage, we pulled away.

Nathan wasn't even looking at us when we turned back around.

His head was hung down, and his eyes were closed.

I walked over to him and kneeled down. He didn't even look awake.

"Were you both watching him while we kissed?" I asked Tom and Alex.

"Yes! For a moment, a look of horror crossed his face, then anger, then he just..." Her voice trailed off.

"Passed out, basically." Tom finished for her.

I lifted Nathan's head so it was level with mine.

"Nathan. Wake up." I said, shaking him. "Why isn't he waking up!"

"Maybe it didn't work." Alex whispered.

"No. No it had to. I could feel his anger. I knew he felt something." I said quickly.

"Give it a few minutes. The last time this happened, he passed out and woke up normal again." Tom suggested.

"Since we made him mad, he'll probably wake up angry." Max said.

"We should probably leave the room." I said quietly and went up the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me; I guess Max was following.

I walked in Nathan's room and sat on the bed. Max sat beside me.

"Do you think he'll hate me?" Max asked, a bit worried.

"I'm more worried about if he'll be mad at me." I said.

"Oh please. He could never stay mad at you." He scoffed.

"Are you sure? I felt his anger when we kissed."

"Yes i'm sure."

"Maybe we should go see if he's awake." I said and got up.

We walked back downstairs.

My eyes shifted over to Nathan. He was sat upright and...awake!

But I guess I noticed him before he noticed us, because when he looked up, a look of anger crossed his face.

"You son of a bitch!" We heard him yell before he came for Max. Max ran back as Alex tried to hold Nathan back.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed, helping Alex by grabbing his arms and pulling him back.

"Let go of me!" He yelled and I grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Nathan. Listen to me. Calm down." I said.

He was breathing heavily and his eyes...they were green. He was definitely back.

"He kissed you. And you, you liked it!" He exclaimed, now turning on me.

"Nathan! Listen! We kissed because it was the only way to save you! We had to get you angry." I said.

"We knew your anger would break through and you'd be yourself again." I heard Max say. "I swear, that's all it was."

"Then tell me why your feeling was genuine." Nathan looked at me.

"I imagined Max as if he were you. I just thought of you the whole time. I had to get myself to think I was kissing you because the feeling is only ever genuine when I'm kissing you."

"So you didn't mean anything by it?" He asked.

"No. But we knew it would get you mad enough and it worked so we had to. I swear, I have no romantic feelings for her what-so-ever." Max said.

"And I have no romantic feelings for Max." I agreed.

"I'm sorry I came at you, mate." Nathan said and hugged Max. 

"It's okay." He said.

"And I'm sorry I yelled at you, Skye." He said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're back." I said and hugged him. 

He gave me a kiss on the lips before we pulled away.

"We missed you, mate." Tom said, hugging Nathan as well.

"Welcome back, I never thought i'd miss a pair of green eyes so much." Alex laughed before getting a hug from Nathan as well.

I couldn't help but smile at everything. I felt good again. The bad feeling was finally gone.

Finally, I had him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.1K 25
*COMPLETED* *There are a ton of embarrassing mistakes:/* Heather Waldorf used to have a wonderful life; that is until she graduated high school/se...
7.1K 84 22
A freshman at college Carla just moved to London alone. She left her family and friends back home in Croatia and is trying to adjust to the new envio...
19.6K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
9.4K 731 20
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...