Another Broken Girl

By Hopeless_Fangirl

"Why do you keep running away?" WARNING: CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 41

1.2K 38 2
By Hopeless_Fangirl

Ali's POV

"That was fun." Hunter says as we enter the apartment complex.

"How?" I ask. I didn't find anything to be amusing.

"Well, I did get to kiss you." he says with a wink.

"Oh, shut up." I laugh nudging him a little.

Before I can even lay down I hear a knock on my door. I roll my eyes, but walk towards the door anyways.

“What do you want? I literally just saw you five seconds ago.” I say opening the door to see Hunter.

“Well, I just got a text from Calum telling me to tell you to go over to Luke’s apartment.” He says.

“Why do you have Calum’s number?” I ask.

“I got all of the guys’ number today. They want to keep in touch with me in case they have any other plans involving me.” He says with a smirk casing me to laugh.

“Why do they want me there?” I ask getting back on track.

“I guess it was last minute.” He says.

“Fine. Text him I’ll be there.” I say closing the door behind me and begin to walk to Luke’s apartment.

Once I finally make it to the apartment I was greeted with a high pitched squeal and Calum walking toward the door.

"I didn't know you meant she would be here too." I say rolling my eyes.

"I swear I didn't either. Once I got off the phone with you Luke announced she was coming as well." he says.

"What does he see in that girl?" I sigh.

"I have no idea." he chuckles.

We both enter the living room sitting on the couch with Ashton and Michael while Luke and Isabelle shared the other couch. Isabelle was dressed in a mini skirt followed by a pink crop top.

"Oh, hi Ali! I didn't know you were coming!" she says with an obvious fake smile.

"Yes you did. I told you once you came here." Michael says.

"No you didn't." she says through gritted teeth, still trying her best to smile.

"Why is she acting like that?" I whisper to Calum.

"She's trying to act nice in front of Luke." Calum whispers back.

"What a fucking fake ass-"

"What are you guys whispering about?" Michael whispers from my other side.

"Isabelle." Calum replies.

"Let's go in the kitchen." he says also informing Ashton to come too. We all get up to go to the kitchen, but Luke doesn't notice since Isabelle is keeping him busy.

"Why are we in here?" I ask hopping onto the counter to sit.

"So the bitch won't hear us." Michael says.

"I think she's more of a whore." Calum says.

"Nah, I think she's a cunt." Ashton says.

"It doesn't matter what we call her, what matters is when she's out." I say cutting into their name calling.

"Right. So, what do we do next?" Ashton asks.

"We should-"

"What are we going to eat for dinner?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen with Isabelle clinging onto his arm.

"Ali, you should cook!" Calum says happily. I give him the death glare which he is always sacred of. There is no way I'm cooking for Isabelle.

"You cook?" Isabelle asks with a smile, but her voice sounds like she's irritated.

"Yeah, she can. She's the best." Calum says so I don't have to respond.

"How about you cook with her?" Luke asks.

"That would be so much fun!" She says bouncing up and down. Michael starts to laugh, but as soon as I kicked his back, he stopped.

"Well, you girls stay here while we stay in the living room." Luke says.

"You can cook?" Isabelle asks snapping her head towards me once they left the kitchen.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" I ask hopping off the counter.

"Yeah. It is." she huffs then starts to go through the cabinets.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sigh leaning against the counter.

"Trying to find a pot, or skillet. Whatever it is." she says. I walk over to the stove and then open the cabinet beside it; reveling where he keeps the pots and pans.

"I knew that." she says as she walks over to the cabinet then leans down to look through them.

"Do you even know what you're going to cook?" I ask.

"No." she replies.

"Then how do you know which pot or pan to use?" I ask.

"Does it matter?" she asks looking up at me.

"You're hopeless." I sigh while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Ok, I don't know how to cook." she confesses while standing up.

"I can tell.” I say crossing my arms then leaning against the counter again as she rolls her eyes. "Any ideas on what to cook?"

"Lobster?" she asks.

"Do you really think we have lobster here?" I ask.

"I have lobster at home." she says scrunching her eyebrows together.

"Yeah, well you're rich." I say.

"But, lobster isn't even expensive." she says with a confused look.

"You have to be kidding me." I sigh.

"Ok, what about clams?" she asks.

"We don't have that either. Plus Luke doesn't even like clams." I say.

"Who the hell doesn’t like clams?" she yells irritated putting her hands in the air.

"How about we just make grilled cheese?" I ask while looking around the kitchen. It seems like Luke hasn't been doing any groceries lately.

"What the fuck is a grilled cheese?" She asks putting her hands on her hips.

"Are serious?" I ask. She nods.

"Well, we have to make grilled cheese then." I say getting out a pan.

As we- well, I make the grilled cheeses, Isabelle just leans against the counter and sips some orange juice that I had to pour for her. You can tell that she's never done a single thing for herself before. Everything was handed to her on a silver platter.

"Can I try?" she asks tapping my shoulder.

"Are you sure? You might chip your nail polish." I ask adding an exaggerated gasp.

"Shut up, just let me try." she huffs.

"Fine. Here." I say stepping out of the way. As I instruct her on what to do, I notice how focused she looks. It's kind of weird looking at her like this. It's like she's different. 

"How do you know a lot about Luke?" she asks shifting her feet around.

"I don't know. I guess you just know stuff about people when you live with them for a while." I say.

"You lived here?" she asks a little annoyed.

"Yeah, only for a short while though." I say trying to ease her down.

"But. . ." she trails off not paying attention to the cheese anymore.

"But, what?" I ask.

"I lived here too, and I," she pauses, "I never knew he didn't like clams." I stand there awkwardly as I watch her head turn towards the floor.

"I don't even know his middle name." she chokes out.

 "It's Robert." I say.

"See!" She says throwing her hands up in the air. "How do you know these things about him, but I don't? I lived here for two fucking years!" 

"Well, he loves you so, I guess it doesn't matter to him." I say. As I realize why Isabelle is acting up like this I feel my eyes widen.

"Wait, do- do you love him too?" I ask as she sits on the ground.

"You didn't think I really loved him didn't you?" she asks. I nod. "Yeah, well I did." she says wiping the tear that escaped her eye.

"Then why did you cheat on him?" I ask slowly approaching her while turning off the stove so nothing will burn.

"You know about that? Ugh, well I wasn't the best way back when. I got my shit together when my dad made us move to America." she explains now sitting on the floor.

"Then, why do you still act like a bitch?" I ask.

"I don't know! It just seems easier because they already have me settled as the 'annoying bitch who gets everything.'" she says burying her head in her knees.

"Well, maybe you should show them the new you. I'm pretty sure they're going to like the new you more than the annoying one." I say now sitting next to her.

"Yeah, well the annoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 52 15
Imagines about 5sos and all that stuff Requests are open!
53.5K 702 56
Complete Luke Hemmings Imagines. :) (I wrote these a couple years ago so there's a lot of mistakes and cringe to em but if you're still about it, the...