Fenice ➵ Teen Wolf Fanfiction...

By HiimthePrincess

Aria Phoenix, a girl who is not afraid to kill and or to be killed; a girl who don't trust people easily; a g... More

Disclaimer©
Chapter 01. Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 02. Echo House
Chapter 03. The Fox and The Wolf
Chapter 04. De-Void
Chapter 05. Insatiable
Chapter 06. Devine Move
Bonus Chapter. Mercenaries
Chapter 1 ➵Season 4➵ The Dark Moon
Chapter 2. 117
Chapter 03. Muted
Chapter 04. The Benefactor
Chapter 05. I.E.D
Chapter. 06 Orphaned
Chapter. 07 Weaponized
Chapter 8.Time of Death
Chapter 9. Perishable
Chapter. 10 Monstrous
Chapter. 11 A promise to the dead
UPDATE READ ME.
Chapter 12. The Broken Spell

Prologue

9.2K 195 16
By HiimthePrincess

Aria Phoenix, a girl who is not afraid to kill and or to be killed; a girl who don't trust people easily; a girl from the most respected family between the Hunters. A Family who came to Beacon Hills to help the Argents fight the Nogitsune.

She is trained not to give in temptations and emotions and specially have the honor and determination to keep their code: Proteggiamo l'umanità nel mondo soprannaturale; ''We protect humanity in the supernatural world''. Scott and his friends are lucky to have their help; but when everything seems to go to plan Aria descovers something about her existance;something that will change every inch of her life. Maybe it's the weakness she is trying to hide behind her Castle walls. And she knows that there is something wrong with her. Love and Life will teach her that sometimes it's okay not to be okay; but Aria is too afraid to let her emotions show.

Will she be able to fight against the unknown? Will she be able to discover what she really is?Will she fall in love and let her walls fall down and finally let someone in her heart?

Find out

ATTENTION! THIS STORY IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING, YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER MANY GRAMMATICAL PROBLEMS AND AWFUL PUNCTUATION. I SUGGEST TO ALL OF MY NEW/OLD READERS NOT TO GO FURTHER ON THEIR READING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 984 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
3.1K 176 24
Mia Ramirez had never imagined going back to Beacon Hills. Unless it was to rescue her younger siblings. She is the eldest of three siblings, a broth...
36.2K 827 35
[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Alli...
173K 3.4K 15
Note: This is one of my earliest books and definitely not my best. There are a bunch of grammar mistakes and plot holes and such so read at your own...