Unforgettable

By MysteryMixtapes

*Mature and Explicit Content* "If it feels so right, how can it be wrong?" ---------- I watch as Harrys breat... More

Introduction and Warning.
Teaser / Trailer.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

40.

72.5K 1.7K 5.6K
By MysteryMixtapes

"Love man that's all I am now  
I'm just a love man "

***

I didn't miss the shocked look on Harrys face when we were able to just cut the line to the club, the bouncers opening the rope and giving me a recognising smile.

"How... How did you just get us in here like that?" he'd asked in disbelief.

I just gave him a dramatic cocky look "I don't know if I've told you this Harry, but I'm kind of a big deal"

He only rolled his eyes while Finn piped up behind us.

"And a giant pain in the ass"

Thanks Finn. Love you too dickhead.

We all spent the night gathered around a table, drinking and talking absolute shit, laughing hysterically and insulting each other, also singing along incredibly off key to all the songs we knew.

Well, that Harry and I knew - sorry Finn, there's no Madonna tonight.

Harry and I made up a drinking game between ourselves for about an hour, for every time pointed at a guy and exclaimed loudly.

"See him? That's my new husband, he just doesn't know it yet"

Finn has about 15 husband's so far.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a night out this much, surrounded by the two people I adore the most even if one of them is making blow job actions with his fist and tongue at me, when Harry wasn't looking before mouthing "Welcome to the cocksuckers club loser".

I just flipped him off, to which he would just grin in between  Harry and I, making dramatic thrusting motions with his arms and hips while nodding and saying "You'll be a professional cock rider soon"

And you'll have my foot professionally up your ass soon Finn.

Actually.

He'd enjoy that.

Never mind.

Harry was being a Mr. Grabby Hands all night, I don't think there wasn't a second he wasn't touching me, whether it was his hand on my back, hip, grazing my hand or just having his arm wrapped around me, it was like he was glued to me.

And so were his eyes for that matter, there were a few times he was talking to me and I head to click my fingers in front of his face, gesturing his stare from my chest and saying.

"My eyes are up here pretty boy"

He'd just smile at me sheepishly, but I'd notice him continuously glancing down as we would talk, trying to do it inconspicuously.

He's was as inconspicuous as a dildo on someone's forehead, bless him for trying though.

I'm on cloud nine tonight, I just never want it to end.

When I hear a familiar song come on, I immediately whip my excited face to Harry.

It's Do You Love Me by The Contours, and I know he knows exactly what I'm thinking of.

I get a mischievous grin, and start to wiggle my shoulders as I start to back away from him to the dance floor and he watches me raising his brow.

Finn just watches us leaning on the table, sipping his drink in amusement, before getting his attention caught like a distracted puppy by a guy walking past, slamming his drink down and hurrying off behind him.

I smile before I purse my lips, wiggling my hips and swinging flowing dress up at the sides with a daring look at Harry.

Harry just keeps watching me in amusement, standing with his arms folded in front of himself.

I bite on my lip as I grin, lowering my eyes at him as I lift my hand and give him a 'come here' motion with my finger.

Harry purses his lips before smirking as he watches me and I wiggle my brows at him.

He shakes his head at me, before running his tongue along the inside of his cheek and walking over to me slowly.

I grin as he reaches me, but it quickly drops when he's the one with the mischievous look, grabbing my hips and pulling me hard against him.

My brows shoot up in shock as he gives me a cheeky look, and wraps his arm around my back as he slots his leg between my own and starts to shift our hips in tune with the music.

It takes me a moment to get over the shock, until I match his expression and wrap my arms around his neck, circling my hips against his.

His free hand slides down to my thigh, hoisting it up against his hip as we continue to circle and shift them, and Harry leans down to press his forehead against mine.

I know that we're both fairly tipsy but his eyes are glazed over with a much different intoxication than alcohol and it's making my stomach knot.

Harry drops my leg, sliding his hand around to my behind and hold me against him and dips his lips down to brush against my own.

I can feel the humidity from the crowd around us, the heat that's radiating between us and but everyone else in the room seems to blur away.

We continue to dance, staring at each other as Harrys hands help their way around my waist, thigh, behind, like they can't decide where to stay.

The attraction between us is thick and palpable, especially now that we both openly acknowledge it.

When the song changes, we grin at each other again, not believing our luck, and I pull back from him holding on to his hands as his eyes drag down my body and back up, wetting his lips before lifting my arms and spinning me, turning my back to him, pulling me against his chest so our arms are locked around the front of my waist as we start to shift and circle our hips to the music again.

Love Man by Otis Redding is playing, and Harry seems to be taking the name of it very literally.

Harry ducks his face down to rest his cheek next to mine, releasing my hands and I lift them to wrap around the back of his neck as he holds on to my hips.

His hips start to grind harder into my behind as his fingers dig into my skin through the material of my dress, and my head drops back when he moves his lips to my neck, teasing it with wet kisses and soft nips as he sways our hips in time with the music.

He starts massaging and palming his hands up and down my sides, latching his lips to neck to suck and swirl his tongue against the skin and I bite onto my lip, pushing my behind harder into him.

I haven't missed the prominent reminder poking me in the backside that he's enjoying this as much as I am, and we aren't just dancing anymore.

Harry moves his lips from my neck to my ear, sliding his hands up my sides slowly, up the underside of my arms to my elbows and grasps them, unwrapping them from around him.

"Need you to come with me, now" he says urgently against my ear, his voice sounding drunker than I know he actually is.

My brows drop in confusion, but I don't get to ask questions before he's grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd so eagerly I nearly trip over my feet.

I just tag along behind him helplessly until he leads us to one of the single bathrooms, not even trying to not seem suspicious about us both walking in there before he's pulling me through the door and locking it behind us.

This certainly isn't my first rendezvous in a bathroom at a club, but I've never been pulled into one so desperately... And the be honest, it was usually me being the one that's taking a girl in there, not the other way around.

"Uh, Harry, are you going to tell-"

I don't even get to finish my bloody question before he pounces on me like a bloody sex starved leopard, kissing me feverishly and pushing me backwards towards the bathroom counter until my lower back hits it.

As soon as we stop he's snapping his hands under my behind, hoisting me onto the counter while our lips and tongues clash together and all I can do is hold onto his shoulders.

The damn boy feels like he's just hit me like a bus.

His hands grip my dress lifting and bunching it up my thighs to rest at my hips, before pulling me forward against him by under my knees  and wrapping my legs around him.

He smacks his lips away, moving them to my neck as he trails hot open mouthed kisses through his panting along it, digging his nails into my hips.

"That dress...that dancing...this fucking body, can't handle it any more, doing fucking terrible things to me" he pants, sounding absolutely frantic, his voice his more hoarse and thick than I've ever heard it before and I don't know if it's the alcohol or just how wound up he is.

This is a very different experience for me, I've never been man handled before, literally and it's doing very strange things to me.

I can't even talk, let alone think straight between the alcohol and the way Harry is acting, I'm seeing more and more to this side of him and while it's new and unfamiliar it's exciting.

My mind is thrown even more into a spiral when Harry pulls away from me, staring at me with hooded drunk eyes that look absolutely possessed and he drops to he's knees in front of me.

I stare down at him with my mouth hung open as he looks up at me under his brows, his cheeks flushed red and his chest heaving before he latches his lips onto my inner thigh, kissing a slow trail up it as his hands grope and palm the bare skin on the outside of them.

"Please Joey, I'm begging you - need to taste you, m'fuckin losing my mind" he pleads against my skin, pulling me closer to the edge as he nips at the top of my inner thigh before pulling back to look at me again.

"If it's too soon, I understand, I just...fuck, can't stop thinking about it, can't focus on anything else - been driving me wild all night" he pants, squeezing my thighs as he presses another kiss to them.

I swallow harshly, looking down at him as I rest my weight on my hands behind me to hold myself up.

The vision of him on his knees in front of me, begging like a puppy for a treat just about have me ruining my underwear.

"You want to eat me out in this bathroom...right this second?" I ask directly, still reeling that this is where my life has ended up in 24 hours.

His sinks his teeth into his lower lip, nodding as he hovers his face near my centre, glancing at it to see the arousal he's caused dampening my underwear and looks like he's about to keel over.

"Would've already started if I could've" he says lowly, flicking his eyes back to mine "Please baby, I'll be so good to I promise, just a taste"

I dig my nails into the counter as I shift my hips forward, nodding before I can stop myself.

"Go ahead" I say in a sharp breath.

I was going to say bon appétit but, honestly I was lucky to get go ahead out of my throat.

It seemed fitting, since he looked like he was about to speak french against my folds.

Harry just stares at me like he's processing my answer, before smirking to himself, that dimple popping at the dirty look on his face and in a blink his fingers are hooking into my underwear to drag them down my legs.

It's weird understanding his eagerness to do what he's about to, I don't know if he realises that, I've been just as eager as him to do the same thing many times in my life.

His hands take my knees, pushing them further apart as he eyes my heat like its a fucking five course meal on thanksgiving.

"Been craving you since I saw you, m'so fuckin lucky" he sighs out, giving me one last glance and diving his mouth forward.

My breath hitches in my throat the second his mouth is on my as mine falls open, my head falling forward as he wastes absolutely no time with that tongue of his.

It dances and swirls around my nerves, doing pirouettes like some sinful ballerina as he keeps his eyes on me under his lashes.

He moans at the taste and feel of his mouth finally on me, he urges my legs further apart, until I'm sure I'm going to need a damn hip replacement, making me cry out and my hand dart to his hair, lacing my fingers into it to hold when he sucks my sensitivity into his mouth, rolling his slick tongue over it on a frantic rhythm.

He's making it obvious he's not there to fuck around, while he's being gluttonous and savoury he's got one goal in mind and he's doing a very good job of pushing me there very quickly.

I'm gasping at all the sensations, the one standing out that I've never felt before use the roughness of his chin and upper lip, it's not irritating just a completely foreign sensation and it's fogging my brain.

He closes his eyes briefly, letting out a deep shameless groan over how much he's enjoying himself, caressing and devouring my heat with his lips and tongue, and I can't help but circle my hips back against him as my fingers tighten in his hair.

His eyes snap open at the action, his eyes darkening as he gives me a hungry glare, growling in the back of his through while his hands go to my behind to grip it roughly, pulling me harder against him and I swear my jaw nearly dislocates.

Seeing how much he's getting off on what he's doing almost feels as good as what he's doing with his mouth - almost, because what he's doing has that orgasm boiling in my lower half blowing out warning steam like a kettle that's ready to whistle.

He's completely unashamed and ravenous with the actions of his mouth and tongue, in now way being conservative about it, he's messy and greedy, and I don't think I've ever had someone do this to me so eagerly.

He straightens his tongue, applying more pressure as he starts to flick it rapidly against my clit, up down, side to side like he's drawing the sign of the damn cross down there.

Ironic, because there's no way Jesus would be able to help me at this point.

My grip tightens even more in his hair as my belly starts to tense and shake, my back arching as he drives me closer to the edge with determination, his eyes staying locked on my face as he moans and grunts at my reactions.

The pressure from my release socks me straight below my belly button, rippling up from my core as my face screws up in pleasure and I start to hyperventilate, my moans bouncing off the walls of the bathroom mixing with the dull drowned out music from outside and Harrys own filthy muffled noises.

"Harry..Harr- Oh fuck me, I'm about come, please don't stop" I beg him in a high pitched pant, which only encourages him more, rolling and flicking his tongue against me faster.

I swear he looks like he's at one of those eating competitions at a fair.

My release starts to spark down into my legs, making the quiver before it contracts my stomach, squeezing my belly like a fist until it slams open and sending it flooding through my whole body.

My eyes screw shut as I hunch forward, holding on to the back of his head with both of my hands as I shriek at the intense feeling, moaning and cursing as his tongue coaxes me through it, rippling aftershocks through my body as he does.

My whole mind has gone blank as I writhe on the counter, hearing my pulse thunder in my ears as the ecstasy washes through every fibre in my body.

Harry keeps going until I have to tug on his hair to pull him away, crying out over how sensitive I am as my body twitches.

He breaths heavily as he presses his damp mouth to my inner thigh, peppering kisses there and I can feel how slick with arousal his lips and chin are.

I let go of his hair and slump back, holding myself up on my hands as I throw my head back with my eyes still closed, trying to catch my breath as that post mind numbing orgasm bliss wraps around my body.

Harry pulls himself up, grabbing my underwear and sliding them back up, helping me lift myself as he puts them back in place before wrapping his arms around my back and staring down at my useless body with a smug smile.

"You okay baby?" he coos, I can hear the shit eating grin on his face.

"Who are you? And what the fuck was that?" I wonder in disbelief, sounding slow and dazed.

I can't get over that the sweet boy I found so adorable just dragged me on a bathroom counter and ate me like a lion eating a fucking carcass.

"Been here the whole time Joey, just never got to show you" he replies amused, pulling me to him and my forehead drops against his shoulder.

"Christ" I mutter, still trying to grab my bearings.

He chuckles under his breath, taking one hand away and adjusting himself in his pants before leaning me back to look at him.

I must have the most hilarious blissful drunk look on my face, like I've just had happy gas at the dentist.

"We should get back out there it's past midnight" he smiles innocently, and I narrow my heavy eyes at him.

"We missed the whole thing?" I say with my droopy eyes snapping wider.

"Only just hit past midnight, wanted to having you come into the new year feeling good, plus I got to give you a new year's kiss" he muses, looking absolutely down right cheeky.

I don't miss the double meaning, but I'm astounded I didn't hear the cheers or countdown but I suppose my senses were a bit fucking distracted.

We'd all been having so much fun tonight I didn't even notice the time go by, and then I got dragged in here and forgot time even existed.

"You're a little shit you know that?" I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Wanna know what else I am love?" he says, raising his brows.

"What?" I ask suspiciously.

He leans closer to me, looking mischievous as he runs his tongue over his full lower lip "A very hungry boy, and unfortunately for you I just found my new favourite food"

I throw my head back, staring at the ceiling before I look back to him, laughing "I'm so fucked"

"Not yet" he quips "but you will be"

I swat his shoulder, rolling my eyes at him before he helps me off the counter and I straighten up my dress, looking in the mirror quickly to check that I don't look like a just got tongue fucked by that sorcerers mouth of his, but there's no hiding it.

He pulls me into him, leaning down to peck my lips before pulling away looking at me affectionately "Happy New Year baby, Ditto"

I smile at him, feeling my organs flutter like they have wings "Happy New Year, Ditto, more than you know"

He laces his fingers with mine, giving me a cheerful heart stopping smile "Brought you in here for a good time, not a long time, let's go"

I nod in agreement, still feeling a bit unsteady on my legs but willing them to work, and as soon as he opens the door and walks out with me, I don't miss the knowing amused glances from people as we walk through the crowd.

I feel my cheeks heat, as Harry walks looking proud as punch with himself until we reach the table we were at, met with an impatient looking Finn, throwing back the rest of his drink.

"There you are!" he shouts, looking at us incredulously.

"Sorry" I mumble, looking at the ground bashfully and back up, but Harry is still just standing there looking fucking pleased with himself.

Finn points at Harry, with a eager expression and starts to walk around the table "You know what time it is, we had a deal"

Harry and I look to each other in panic quickly, but Finn gets around the table standing in front of him and throws his hands in the air.

"Happy New Year, Take me daddy!" he yells dramatically.

"No Finn wait-"

I try to cut in but Finn launches at Harry, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him like some damsel in distress that just found her prince.

Oh no...

I watch on horror, pressing my hands to my forehead as my mouth drops and Harry just stands frozen in place.

Oh shit.

Finn finally pulls himself away, looking triumphant, and looks between us.

Harry and I just stay stiff, staring at him with wide eyes.

Finns brows crease suddenly, as he smacks his lips together like he's tasted a lemon, wetting his lips and screwing his face up, shaking his head like a wet dog and looks at Harry.

"Whatever you've been drinking tastes fucking awful"

He makes a disgusted face, sticking his tongue out with a 'yuck' noise "Tangy"

"Hey!" I scoff loudly in offence, frowning at him.

Finn pauses, looking between Harry and I again, and our deer caught in headlight expressions, before looking towards the bathroom and between us again.

I watch as the realisation washes over him, all of the colour draining from his face as he whips his head between us frantically and let's out a horrified squeal.

I smack my hands over my mouth as the same time that Harry slaps his to his forehead, and Finn fans his hands at his face rapidly as he chants "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew" between retching and gagging noises.

Both Harry and I can't do anything except stand there and stare at him, frozen with embarrassed shocked expressions.

Finn gags and splutters, looking around wildly until he notices a man near us, and snatches his drink from his hand, holding his finger up to the stunned mans face as he swallows the whole drink into his mouth, leaning his head back to gargle it, rinsing it around his mouth like mouth wash and spitting it back into the glass.

"I'm so sorry" I rush out in disbelief at the man, shaking my head with my brows shot up, and he just looks at us like lunatics before backing away and walking off.

"It was a fucking emergency!" Finn shouts, throwing his hands in the air "I've been poisoned!"

I look back to Finn, who has grabbed a handful of napkins from the table, hanging his tongue out of his mouth as he wipes it looking disgusted.

He glares to Harry and I, who are still speechless and points to us "We are to never mention this ever again, do you hear me?"

We both just nod with wide eyes and our mouths hung open, as Finn throws his napkins on the table "I'm going to find a dick to suck because I need to cleanse my fucking palette"

"Shame on both of you....Shame!"He gives us both another glare, huffing as he whips on his heal and storms off into the crowd on the dance floor, and finding one of his husband's.

Harry and I glance sideways at each other, before turning to face one another and blowing out mortified laughs through our lips.

"I couldn't stop him-" Harry starts but I cut him off, pressing my hands to cheeks.

"I tried he was just so fast!"

"He's never going to forgive us for that" he shakes his head, looking bright red as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"He really won't" I agree, and we both burst out in laughter, mostly just from embarrassment.

Harry sighs, pulling me against him "Poor Finn, what a start to the new year"

"It's fine, I'm sure his new year's resolution is to murder us" I joke, looking back at him.

"That's fine, I already got my new year's resolution anyway" he grins, looking over my face.

"Really? What was it?" I ask, and he looks at me like I'm an idiot but still grins.

"It's you"

***
Poor Finn

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
139K 2.2K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
5.7K 227 21
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...
271K 13.9K 57
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...