young dumb

Per fgirlinc

Cheryl blossom was a freshmen student at miami university. she was a good girl and her boyfriend Reggie mantl... Més

1)
2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
kiss 10
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)

4)

3.8K 123 185
Per fgirlinc

So like I just went to the bathroom in Walmart and heard grunting in the last stall beside me....any whom someone leave comments all trough this chapter.

Toni pulls her black jeep into the local restaurant. It was a place Toni went almost everyday. She never took anyone there Cheryl would be the first.

"They have the best waffles." Toni says and Cheryl giggles they both head inside.

The diner was small with a bar. The stools alined an that were filled with truckers. The coffee machine and register behind the bar. There were booths on either side of the diner. Other than  four truckers the place was empty.

Toni leads Cheryl to the two person booth in the back. "I go here almost every night." Toni informs handing Cheryl a menu.

Cheryl looks over the menu. She reads the name of the restaurant 'the kitchen' when an middle aged blonde woman walks up. She was in a short white waitress dress with an black apron.

"Hi sweetie!" The waitress with the strong southern accent  greets with a pearly smile. The woman's browns eyes were so soothing.

"Hi ms April." Toni says with a soft smile.

"The usual?" The woman ask and Toni laughs.

"Of course. Two waffles and bacon and a lemonade" Toni says rubbing her stomach.

The lady writes her order down and looks at Cheryl with a ditsy smile.

"You are just cute as a button sugah. Aw you must be Toni's date tonight she never brings people here not even her mama n them." The girl says putting a hand on her hip. Cheryl was wearing her glasses because she was reading the menu. She wasn't wearing makeup so her light freckles were across her rosy cheeks. A messy bun played her hair and a soft grin on her pink fleshy lips.

"Actually .." Cheryl starts but Toni interrupts.

"Cheryl will have homemade waffles too ." Toni says and Cheryl raises an eyebrow before shrugging.

"And a water?"  Cheryl just goes with It.

"Ya know I had an aunt named Cheryl. But she was going to hell in a hand basket." The girl says causing Cheryl to laugh And Toni to grin.

"The orders will be out shortly girls." The woman winks walking away.

"She's amazing." Toni says her arm resting on her booth.

"I don't like waffles." Cheryl says at random. Toni gasp grabbing at her chest.

"No! That's impossible. " Toni says surprised.

"It's not impossible I prefer pancakes." Cheryl laughs and Toni scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Waffles are pancakes with abs so be quiet." Toni says with a glare causing Cheryl to giggle.

"Its a serious topic and when you laugh all cute like that I have a hard time being mad." Toni says crossing her arms.

"I'll try your dumb waffles you big baby." Cheryl says and toni smiles.

"Yay! I win." Toni says catching Cheryl's gaze. They go quiet when the woman comes back.

"I have your girls drinks." She sets them both on the table before walking away.

"So tell me about you." Toni says sipping her lemonade. Cheryl furrows her eyebrows with a confused look.

"Like what?" Cheryl ask pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"I dong know everything." Toni says leaning back in her seat.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Okay um? What are you in college for?" Toni ask and cheryl grins.

"Interior design. So like fashion business. " Cheryl says and Toni raises an eyebrow.

"I want to own my own fashion line" Cheryl says with a cheesy smile.

"I think you'd be great at it. " Toni says honestly.

"You think? I've been creating dress designs since I was like fifteen. My boyfriend isn't to found of the idea but he supports it like I support his dumb game creating thingy." Cheryl rambles and Toni snorts.

"Your amazing guarantee it." Toni simply says.

"So dickhe- I mean your boyfriend how'd you two meet? " Toni ask with a smile.

"Highschool he was my only friend people thought I was a nerd." Toni furrows her eyebrows.

"I would've beat their asses." Toni shrugs.

"What? If they called you a nerd?" Cheryl ask raising and eyebrow.

"No if they called you a nerd." Toni says sipping on her drink. Cheryl's face turns bright red.

"You called me a nerd this morning though" Cheryl says amused.

"Yeah well I can call you that if I want to. They can't." Toni shrugs and Cheryl bites her lip subconsciously.

"It was years ago no ones said that to me besides Jason. " Cheryl shrugs and Toni shrugs.

"What about you parents?" Toni ask and Cheryl's face  suddenly darkens. She wasn't to found of her parents. Her dad particularly.

"My moms not horrific. Very Bitchy but not too bad she has her reasons. My dad was abusive to me and my brother my mom in particularly. My brother came out and my dad flipped he tried to beat the living flip out of him but my mom took the beating. She wouldn't admit it. But she loves me and my brother. My dad died 4 years ago now so my moms been less mean." Cheryl explains and Toni listens thoroughly.

"I'm sorry about you bitch dad. I mean lovely father." Toni corrects and Cheryl snorts.

"Its fine TT." Cheryl says the nickname slipping out.

"TT?" Toni repeats being found of the nickname. Even though she hated nick names.

"Its um.. A nick name I gave you. Toni topaz..TT get it?" Cheryl shrugs nervously.

"I'll allow it." Toni grins.

"So what about you?" Cheryl ask referring to the college.

"What're you in college for?"

"Photography. I want to travel the world and take pictures of everywhere. " Toni says twirling her straw.

"I could see that." Cheryl says squinting her eyes.

"You think?" Toni mimics Cheryl's words.

"How about your parents?" Cheryl ask finally taking a sip of her own drink.

"My parents are snobby rich people. The want to be in control of everything I do. They're open to me being lesbian but they expect me to be married and settled down by the age of 21. Or at least seeing someone serious. My older brother is Mr perfect.  And my older  sister is the favorite. Leaving me the baby to be well babied." Toni explains and Cheryl nods.

"Sounds like my mom. Rich and perfectionist." Cheryl says causing Toni to laugh.

"Cheers to growing up like rich bitches!" Toni says raising her glass. Cheryl rolls he Reyes before hitting Toni's cup with her own.

The food comes shortly after smelling delicious.

"Here ya go ladies enjoy." The woman smiles walking away.

Cheryl cuts her waffles taking just enough for one bite. She takes a bite and it was surprisingly good.

"Great right?" Toni ask a mouth full of waffles.

"They're good " Cheryl agrees with a giggle. The two finish tehrr food paying and leaving a tip. They were downtown so they could walk to wherever next.

"So where to next topaz?" Cheryl questions pulling her hoodie closer to her body.

"You ever go to those park movies? " Toni ask and looks at Cheryl the street lights shimmering in her eyes.

"No I haven't my mother didn't like people and my brother doesn't like grass so I never was found of going even though I wanted to. "
"Good. There's one tonight and it's playing dirty dancing. One of my favorite movies of all time. We are going." Toni says pulling the girl once more. Cheryl once again had no say.

They enter the par people with blankets sitting together couples all snuggled up as the movie started Toni finds a spot in the back where they could see the screen and it was alone people not surrounding them.

Cheryl sits down Toni not giving space sitting right beside Cheryl there arms brushing every breath. Toni looks at Cheryl who was watching the movie. Toni took in the glasses resting on her nose. The strands of hair that fell from her bun. The freckles across her cheeks and the way her lips pursed so teasingly yet she wants even doing it on purpose. She was gorgeous and perfect Toni knew that from the start.

"Can I lay on you?" Toni ask Cheryl and Cheryl blushes deeply.

"Um..if you want " Cheryl says shyly avoiding her eyes.

Toni takes this as the only indication she needs before laying her head down the girls lap. Toni had no interest in watching the movie. She had a better view. Cheryl blossom.

She took in her details carefully. Her jawline to her sculpted nose to her perfect eyebrows. She was an angle.

"You know the movie is better than staring at me." Cheryl says looking at Toni for a split second before turning her attention back to the movie.

"I wouldn't be to sure of that. Your a hell of a view. " Toni says calmly.

"You don't stop flirting do you?" Cheek blushes stills watching the movie.

"I can't help myself." Was all Toni managed to say.

Cheryl's hands find there self playing in Toni's hair. Running them tenderly through the silky strands causing Toni to turn away from the movie. She love the feeling of Cheryl's touches even something as delicate as that.

"If you do that I'll fall asleep." Toni warns with a simple grin.

"That wouldn't be to bad would it?" Cheryl ask looking into Toni's eyes. There was a silence before Toni smiled and answered.

"You think your boyfriend would kill me?" Toni ask sitting up. There face so close their breathes hitting each others lips.

"For what?" Cheryl ask a shover running down her spine.

"For being here. With you. " Toni says almost a whisper.

"I hope not." Cheryl says managing to lean in again not consciously.

"Why?" Toni says staring at Cheryl's lips.

"If he killed you I wouldn't get to see your pretty face every day" was what Cheryl came up with leaning in her breath shortening and heart beat quickening. In that moment she wasn't thinking she was  feeling. Not caring about her boyfriend nor mom.

Just strictly feeling.

Their lips inches apart when rain starts to fall causing Toni to jump up.

"Shoot its raining. " Toni says putting her hand out feeling the drops of rain fall.

"Well let's get out of here before I'm soaked "

"By me or the rain?" Toni question earning and eye roll and a yank to the arm by Cheryl.

Cheryl arrives back to her dorm the memory's fresh in her mind. Every word every movement every touch. She was in her own world. She closes the door as quiet as possible when the lights turn on to veronica sipping coffee at the bay window with a stern look on her face.

"Where have you been mija?" Veronica says questioning the girl with a glare.

"Studying. " Cheryl says her face bright red.

"At 12am?" Veronica says and Cheryl stays quiet.

"No Bebe niña no le creo go take a shower now you look a mess!" Veronica orders snapping aggressively.

"But-"

"Did I mother fucking stutter?" Veronica says with a ironic laugh.

"No." Cheryl says looking down.

"Then go take a shower then bed." Veronica says standing up putting the coffee on the counter.

"You think you raised a bitch better." Veronica grumbles turning the lights off rolling back in bed.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30.8K 834 22
Cheryl Blossom is from Quebec City, Quebec in Canada. She travels to Riverdale, New York where she will be an exchange student for the next school ye...
504K 8.6K 57
Toni Topaz is a billionaire. She owns Topaz Inc. She is also the worlds youngest billionaire. She graduated high school at 16. And finished colleague...
37.5K 577 41
Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom are both the "it" girls for their high-schools. Both HBIC of their own cheerleading team decide to once become friends...
268K 7.1K 53
"Geez, Cheryl! You're such a klutz!" She laughed as I quickly picked up my glasses and notebook that I dropped when I fell. Veronica was about to say...