The Fake Nerd

By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... More

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 19

660 17 0
By akutaranpoe

        Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say Hi. I had a fun time with you. Even if that was a short period. I had fun with the rest of the boys. But I have more fun with you. I know this is short but, I...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon POV

I walk out of the rooftop and headed to class. When I got outside of the classroom. I walk in a circle. Until I felt someone push me against the wall. I look up and see Jungkook. I look into his eyes and see anger and sadness in his eyes. 

Jungkook - "You lied to me. You said you didn't know but you did. You know where she went. Why didn't you tell me. You know what. I like your sister. No. I love you sister. But no. She left without a proper goodbye."

He than slam me against the wall again. Then the teacher open the door. We both raise our hands above our head.

Teacher - "You guys will have a 2 hours detention. After school."

Both - "Yes, sir."

We both walk together because we have the same class. It was quiet. Until Mark and Taehyung decide to talk to us.

Taehyung/Mark - "Hey Seoyeon. Hey Jungkook."

Both -  "Hey."

We said at the same time. With our heads looking at the ground.

Mark - "Something wrong."

Both -  "Nope. Nothing."

We said again at the same time.

Taehyung - "Anyways. What did you guys do?"

I look at him and said, 

Seoyeon  -"Jungkook was asking where my sister was."

Taehyung- "Okay."

Seoyeon - "Anyways lets go to class."

We went to class.

*Time Skip*

It was the end of class and I went to the detention class. I walk in and see BTS.

Seoyeon - "So what are you guys here for?"

They come up to me and bombard me with question. I look at them with confusion.

Jungkook POV

Seoyeon hand me a letter. I read it. 

     Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say Hi. I had a fun time with you. Even if that was a short period. I had fun with the rest of the boys. But I have more fun with you. I know this is short but, I love you. Like a lot. But I can't like you. Why? Because I have to marry someone for the sake of our company. It was suppose to be Seoyeon but I replaced her because I know she would not be happy. She knows about this. I just want to say goodbye. I love you. Hope to see you again. 

Love,

Han Jiwoo

P.S. Don't wait for me. Love someone else.

Before I knew it, my tears have already felled out of my eyes. I wipe them and went to find Seoyeon. I found her walking in circle. I walked up to her and slammed her against the wall. I look at her with anger and sadness.

Jungkook - "You lied to me. You said you didn't know but you did. You know where she went. Why didn't you tell me. You know what. I like your sister. No. I love you sister. But no. She left without a proper goodbye."

I than slam her against the wall again. Then the teacher open the door. We both raise our hands above our head. 

Teacher - "You guys will have a 2 hours detention. After school."

Both - "Yes, sir."

We both walk together because we have the same class. It was quiet. Until Mark and Taehyung decide to talk to us.

Taehyung/Mark - "Hey Seoyeon. Hey Jungkook."

Both - "Hey."

We said at the same time. With our heads looking at the ground.

Mark - "Something wrong."

Both - "Nope. Nothing."

We said again at the same time.

Taehyung - "Anyways. What did you guys do?"

Seoyeon -"Jungkook was asking where my sister was."

Taehyung- "Okay."

Seoyeon - "Anyways lets go to class."

They went to class and I follow them.

*Time Skip*

I was with the guys in the detention class. They got detention with me. That is why I love my Hyungs. They are always there for me.

I hand Yoongi the paper and he read it. He didn't look surprise. Then the other Hyung come and read it. They ask me a lot of question except Yoongi. 

Jungkook - "Ask Seoyeon when she get here. "

Then they stop. Then Seoyeon walks in. The run to her except Yoongi and they ask her question. 

Seoyeon - "STOP!"

They stop.

Seoyeon  - "I will tell you but one question at a time. Oldest to Youngest."

Seokjin - "So this guy she is marring lives in The United States?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Hoseok -  "Did you know about this?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Namjoon - "She marry him for your happiness?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Jimin - "Because?"

Seoyeon - "She said that I usually gave her happiness, even though I an Younger then her. "

Taehyung - "Why didn't you tell us this?"

Seoyeon - "She wants this to be a secret. Now last question."

Jungkook - "Who is she marring?"

Seoyeon - "She is marrying Lee...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!!!

Did you guys enjoy this book?

I will be posting every single week day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.4K 4
"Did you marry me because you've being forced to..?" "Of course not. Why did I agree then, if I've being force to?"
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6K 54 10
Your parents just got divorced and you need a friend in your new town. Meeting Rodrick was awkward at first but later on you find out its true love...