Whiplash- Book 2

By youneverknow22

Book two of my previous Whiplash read The Avengers are great. They are like family and after Y/n laid down he... More

You choose...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Done
I'm back!

Chapter 17

7.5K 271 262
By youneverknow22

"He won't stop... go," you say to Bucky.

He hesitatingly nods and continues. Steve starts climbing as Bucky goes faster. You grab a wire and jump onto Tony.

You tie it around his neck and drag him down. He shot the wire, dropping you down a few platforms.

He looked up at the opening of the gate on the ceiling. He retracted his helmet and eyeballed the shot.

"Tony.. no," your scratchy voice calls, but he ignores you. He shot the bomb and it was perfect.

The gate started closed just as Bucky was about to make it out. Bucky grunts as he picks up a metal bar. Tony flies up towards Bucky and dodges his swings.

He grabs Bucky by the neck from behind.

"Do you even remember them?" Tony asks plainly.

"I remember all of them.." Bucky trails as he pushes himself and Tony towards the ground.

You leap from your platform and push them out of the fall. Bucky lands beside you as Steve takes Tony to the concrete ground.

"This isn't going to change what happened," Steve says as he puts his hands up to fight.

"I don't care. He killed my MOM!" Tony yells as they continue fighting.

"Come on Y/n get up.." Bucky says as he sits on his knees.

You slowly push yourself up but your arms give out. Bucky helps you up and sets you against the wall on the platform.

"Stay here," He says as he grabs Steve's shield and jumps down to help Steve. You cough as you stand shakily, going against Buckys order.

You glance over the platform and see Steve and Bucky hand to hand with Tony. They throw the shield between them two, hanging up on Tony. You slowly jump down to the ground and roll it out.

You spit blood out of your mouth as you come around behind Tony. Tony managed to zap Steve to the ground leaving you and Bucky to fight. You raised your hands up, telling Bucky to throw the shield at you.

He threw it and you caught it successfully. You jump, with the end of the shield in hand, and bring it down to Tony's back neck, where his helmet began malfunctioning.

Tony elbows you back against the wall, leaving Bucky and him to fight now. Bucky struggels to hold Iron Man at bay as he unleashes energy beams every which way.

Then Bucky forces Tony against the opposite wall and grips the glowing core in the chest of the Iron Man Suit.

A blast of energy knocks Bucky down, metal arm completely blown away. Tony zaps Bucky as he is down on the ground.

Steve quickly stands and rushes at Bucky with his shield up as Iron Man fires right at it. You slowly crawl towards Bucky, looking at his missing left arm.

"Are you okay?" You ask, barley above a whisper.

"Yeah," he groans as he sees Steve and Tony fighting. Steve, currently, has the upper hand.

He had Tony against a wall, punching his endlessly. Somehow, Tony figured out a way to fight back.

He flings the the shield away from Steve and zaps him backwards, stumbling to the ground. Steve rises as Tony blocks his punch and zaps him again.

"He's my friend," Steve says as he looks at Bucky.

"So was I," Tony spits as he throws Steve towards the small openings of the room.

"Final warning, stay down," Tony says as he looks at Steve.

You quietly stand and reach for Steve's shield, that was conveniently beside you. Steve slowly stands.

"I can do this all day," he says as he puts his hand up, ready to fight.

You quickly stand up behind Tony and bring Steves shield down on him. Tony quickly turns around and shoots and energy blast.

He was aiming for the shield, but he missed...

You scream as you feel the blast go straight into your stomach on the right side.

Tony retracted his helmet and wore a bewildered look.

He hurt you, bad...

The other times were intended but this was a complete accident. You fall onto the ground with your side bleeding with third degree burns around it.

Tears leaked from your eyes as you laid beside Bucky. Steve grabs Iron Man and lifts him over his head, then throws him down.

He punches him and bashes his mask off with his shield before striking down hard on the suit's core. Tony looks horrified and glowers fearfully at Steve who pants for breath.

Both have blood spattered across their faces. Steve looks back at Tony then shuts his eyes and slumps down.

The shield remains upright, stuck fast in the center of the Iron Man Suit. When Steve struggles up again he takes hold of the shield, gripping the edge and pulling it free.

He steps away from Tony who rolls painfully onto his side. Steve helps Bucky up, who is bloodied up, and looks at you.

You were unconscious and you were losing blood, fast. Steve picked you up bridal style and starts to carry you out, with Bucky leaning on his a bit.

"That shield doesn't belong to you... You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" Tony yells from the ground.

Steve immediately drops the shield and continues walking out.....
<<<•••>>>

You woke up in a white room, actually more like a lab. You looked around and saw gadgets of every kind, weapons, suits, medical equipment, everything.

You sit up slightly and groan. What a headache.... you reach for where you got shot at, but nothing was there.

Your skin was completely healed, along with all of your other injuries. How?

"Good to see your awake Miss Rogers," you hear a familiar voice speak. T'Challa walked in with a girl a little younger than you.

"Where am I?" You ask as you sit up.

"You are in my home, you are in Wakanda," he says as the girl types a few thing into the computer beside you.

"Your vital signs are much better. You heal quicker than a normal human," she says as you look at her.

"Probably because I'm enhanced," you mutter, not thinking she heard you.

"Oh really?! Brother you didn't tell me she was special," the girl says to T'Challa.

"Brother?" You question as you stand.

"This is my younger sister Shuri. She healed you while you were unconscious," T'Challa says as you pop your joints.

"Well I just cleaned them, you healed on your own," Shuri says as she rocks back and forth.

"So.. what are your powers?" She asks with a smile. You smirk.

"I'm fast," you say with a shrug as you stretch out your aching muscles.

"Really?!" She says amazed. You chuckle as Steve walks in.

"I'm glad your up. We need to talk," Steve says as he walks towards you.

You gulp as your heartbeat picks up. T'Challa nodded as he followed behind you. You walk out and see Bucky looking out the window.

You immediately run towards him and hug him. He hugs your figure back as your legs wrap around his waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he looks at you. You nod as you put your head in the crook of his neck.

"Y/n... we brought you here to make a decision," Steve says seriously. You get off of Bucky and face towards him.

"Yeah?" You question.

"You can either stay here with Bucky and or go home with Pietro and the rest of the team. And you need to make a decision now...."
<<<•••>>>
1263 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 45 16
With Bruce and Thor gone, the remaining Avengers have started training some new recruits to help protect the world. However, when the United Nations...
21.9K 707 22
{Book Two in the Avengers x Reader series} The Secretary of State wants the Avengers to be held accountable for the destruction left after battling...
217K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
208K 7.9K 64
"I don't think we're suppose to go in there," "What happened to being reckless?" "That was before it was clear I wasn't going to die!" ~~@@@~~ BOOK 2...