Chapter 17

"He won't stop... go," you say to Bucky.

He hesitatingly nods and continues. Steve starts climbing as Bucky goes faster. You grab a wire and jump onto Tony.

You tie it around his neck and drag him down. He shot the wire, dropping you down a few platforms.

He looked up at the opening of the gate on the ceiling. He retracted his helmet and eyeballed the shot.

"Tony.. no," your scratchy voice calls, but he ignores you. He shot the bomb and it was perfect.

The gate started closed just as Bucky was about to make it out. Bucky grunts as he picks up a metal bar. Tony flies up towards Bucky and dodges his swings.

He grabs Bucky by the neck from behind.

"Do you even remember them?" Tony asks plainly.

"I remember all of them.." Bucky trails as he pushes himself and Tony towards the ground.

You leap from your platform and push them out of the fall. Bucky lands beside you as Steve takes Tony to the concrete ground.

"This isn't going to change what happened," Steve says as he puts his hands up to fight.

"I don't care. He killed my MOM!" Tony yells as they continue fighting.

"Come on Y/n get up.." Bucky says as he sits on his knees.

You slowly push yourself up but your arms give out. Bucky helps you up and sets you against the wall on the platform.

"Stay here," He says as he grabs Steve's shield and jumps down to help Steve. You cough as you stand shakily, going against Buckys order.

You glance over the platform and see Steve and Bucky hand to hand with Tony. They throw the shield between them two, hanging up on Tony. You slowly jump down to the ground and roll it out.

You spit blood out of your mouth as you come around behind Tony. Tony managed to zap Steve to the ground leaving you and Bucky to fight. You raised your hands up, telling Bucky to throw the shield at you.

He threw it and you caught it successfully. You jump, with the end of the shield in hand, and bring it down to Tony's back neck, where his helmet began malfunctioning.

Tony elbows you back against the wall, leaving Bucky and him to fight now. Bucky struggels to hold Iron Man at bay as he unleashes energy beams every which way.

Then Bucky forces Tony against the opposite wall and grips the glowing core in the chest of the Iron Man Suit.

A blast of energy knocks Bucky down, metal arm completely blown away. Tony zaps Bucky as he is down on the ground.

Steve quickly stands and rushes at Bucky with his shield up as Iron Man fires right at it. You slowly crawl towards Bucky, looking at his missing left arm.

"Are you okay?" You ask, barley above a whisper.

"Yeah," he groans as he sees Steve and Tony fighting. Steve, currently, has the upper hand.

He had Tony against a wall, punching his endlessly. Somehow, Tony figured out a way to fight back.

He flings the the shield away from Steve and zaps him backwards, stumbling to the ground. Steve rises as Tony blocks his punch and zaps him again.

"He's my friend," Steve says as he looks at Bucky.

"So was I," Tony spits as he throws Steve towards the small openings of the room.