𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ᝰ bnha ✓

By starzuwu

꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. ... More

─ ❝ CHARACTER INFO ❞ ─
01 | That Night
02 | The Element Clan
03 | Entrance Exam
04 | Quirk Apprehension Test
05 | Battle Training
06 | Class President
07 | USJ Pt.1
09 | USJ Final Pt.
10 | Sports Festival Pt.1
11 | Sports Festival Pt. 2
12 | Sports Festival Pt. 3
13 | Sports Festival Final Pt.
14 | Hero Aliases
15 | Internships
16 | Hero Killer
17 | Rescue Training - Race
18 | Practical Exam
19 | Mall
20 | Training Camp Pt. 1
21 | Training Camp Pt. 2
22 | Rescue
─ ❝ INFO | REI ANDO ❞ ─
23 | Return
24 | Dorms
25 | Ultimate Moves
26 | Extra Training
27 | Provisional Licence Exam Pt. 1
28 | Provisional Licence Exam Pt. 2
29 | Sleepover
30 | (y/n) VS Rei [FINAL]
Ending | K. Bakugo
Ending | I. Midoriya
Ending | H. Shinso
Ending | E. Kirishima
Ending | S. Todoroki
Ending | M. Ashido

08 | USJ Pt.2

41.9K 1.6K 1.5K
By starzuwu

Don't tell me dad is gonna fight them all by himself?! I know he's strong but some of those villains look really powerful... (y/n) is frozen in place as she watches her dad yell something out and leap down the stairs. (y/n) can see that she is not the only one worrying as Midoriya also looks doubtful.

"Trust him Izuku, dad's strong" (y/n) smiles at him in an attempt to reassure him but her classmates can all tell that she is just trying to persuade herself.

Aizawa fights all the villains using a combination of both his quirk and scarf.

"Wow! He can hold his own even when outnumbered!" Midoriya says stunned.

Yes he is doing well but those are just the disposable nobody villains... From what I can tell the hand guy and the portal guy are the main leaders. I don't know what that brain thing is though but it looks strong... Ugh (y/n) just believe in him!

"C'mon Izuku we gotta evacuate!" (y/n) tears herself away from watching her father and grabs Midoriya by the arm.

"I won't allow that" The portal guy suddenly appears in front of them, blocking the exit. "Greetings we are the league of villains, forgive our audacity but today we come here to U. A high-school to end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace"

They want to kill All Might? How do they expect to do that? And why is he being so formal?

Thirteen is about to attack the portal when suddenly Kirishima and Bakugo jump forward to attack him.

"YOU IDIOTS DON'T!" (y/n) screams.

"Get back both of you!" Thirteen yells.

Darkness surround them and some of the class disappears.

"Where is everyone?! Can we confirm their locations?" Iida exclaims.

"They've been scattered around the facility, it's like 2 or 3 of them per area versing a lot of villains" (y/n) answers after activating her screen.

"Physical attacks are no good he just warps away!" Sero yells out.

"Nah there's probably a body in there... That armour piece seems fishy" (y/n) mumbles.

"Class president!" Thirteen calls.

"Yes!" He replies.

"Your job is to run back to the school and report on what's happening" Thirteen commands.

"The class president can't very well abandon his class" Iida protests.

"Please go" (y/n) pleads, stressing about her father and classmates' safety.

"Please use your quirk to save us all" Thirteen says.

"Just like in the cafeteria we can provide all the support you need! And we will!" Uraraka chirps putting a brave smile over her nervous face.

(y/n) turns to see how her father is doing just to see his hair that was floating fall and the hand guy grab his elbow.

"DAAAAD!" (y/n) screams as she sees Aizawa's elbow start to crumble.

-----

"Daddy! Stop hurting Daddy!"

-----

What was that? Deja vu? Wait what the fuck is that brain doing?!

The giant creature with its brain on the outside of its head approaches Aizawa.

"Sensei!" (y/n) hears her classmates shout out and she turns around to see Thirteens quirk being teleported and used on themself.

"Iida Thirteen told you to run!" Sato yells and Iida hesitantly sprints towards the gate, gritting his teeth. Shoji attempts to hold the portal back and he yells at Iida to go.

This is hell... (y/n) turns back around to see her dad on the ground under the weird creature. His arm being crushed and bent weirdly as if it was a twig.

"Meet the anti-symbol of peace, the bio engineered Nomu''

"GET OFF HIMMM" (y/n)'s cry pierces the air as she accelerates forward and attempts to crush the Nomu with an ice hammer.

"(Y/N) NO!"
"(y/n)!"
"(Y/N)!!"

"Let go of him.." (y/n) glares holding her hands up to freeze him. She tries to act strong but her knees are shaking and arms are trembling with tears forming in her eyes.

"Not so fast..." The hand guy says, grabbing her shoulder and she screams out in pain.

When did he get there?

The crumbling stops and (y/n) sees her dad fighting against the Nomu's grip to glare at the hand guy. She uses this opportunity to freeze his hand and get away.

"Nomu she's a nuisance. Get her"

The creature slams Aizawa to the ground then lunges forward at (y/n). Fear paralyses the girl for a second and in that second she is punched and sent flying, hitting the ground.

"(y/n)...."
Midoriya, Asui and Mineta who have finished battling the water villains watch while trembling.

The Nomu grabs (y/n) and slams her into the ground as it did to Aizawa.

Why am I so weak? I thought I was strong but I'm useless, I couldn't do anything....

"Kurogiri is Thirteen dead?" The pale blue haired asks.

"Thirteen is incapited but there were some students I couldn't warp away and one of them escaped" Kurogiri replies.

So Tenya made it out...

"Oh? huh... Huhhhh" The hand guy starts to scratch his neck intensely. "Kurogiri you.... I'd turn you to dust if you weren't out ticket out of here. We won't stand a chance against dozens of pros. Its game over man game over for now. We're leaving." He says. "But before that let's leave a few dead kids to wound the pride of the symbol of peace"

Shigaraki lunges at Asui, his hand reaching out to her face. Before it makes contact, water swirls around his feet and freezes him in place just before he touched Asui.

"You were still conscious huh? (y/n)... Was it?" He says her name with so much venom that it would've sent a shiver down her spine if she wasn't already shivering. Nomu lifts her up again and as she dangles the sleeve covering her tattoo slips off from the damage Shigaraki did before, revealing the symbol imprinted on her.

"That symbol... Shes the kid.. Nomu stop!" Shigaraki commands but is too late.

The girl is slammed down to meet the ground once more and suddenly a bright is illuminating her body. Rays of blue, white, red and brown glowing and flames and water erupt from her palms. The ground starts to rumble and wind starts to swirl around them.

"That's the power of the element clan.. The (l/n)'s..." Midoriya whispers.

"The elements? Isn't (y/n) Aizawa's daughter?" Asui questions staring at the girl with wide eyes.

"Well this is a turn of events, Kurogiri we're taking her" Shigaraki announces.

"GET OF HERRR!" Midoriya runs forward while yelling to punch the Nomu only for his attack to have no effect. "Huh?" He is stunned and confused as of why his attack didn't work.

"Izuku... R-run..." (y/n) coughs then falls down and the rumbling, air, flames and water die down.

"FEAR NOT I AM HERE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
403K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
1.2M 40.1K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
183 20 11
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." A BNHA alternate universe, set before quir...