04 | Quirk Apprehension Test

"Arghhhh for once I'm early..." (y/n) sighs as she kicks open the massive door, her hands shoved in her pockets as she pouts. There were still 40 minutes until classes started and as expected no one was there yet.

"That old caterpillar...! I'm plenty trust worthy to be able to get out of bed and also lock the house by myself... Just because I forgot a few times doesn't mean I'll do it again," She mutters choosing a random desk. Then a light bulb appears above her head. She gets out her phone, kicks her legs up onto the desk and starts watching Haikyu!! (or anything else you want to watch)
"Oya Oya?" She mumbles along with a bright smile on her face and her eyes gleaming but after an episode she is interrupted.

"Remove your feet from that desk!" The white-haired girl's happiness level plummets as she pauses the video to look up and glare at the one who interrupted her over some measly problem. The dark aura surrounding her gets bigger and bigger as the four eyes who told her off at the entrance exam starts to lecture her and go on about disrespect or whatever.

"Okay, okay, I'm sooo sorry," She cuts him off, not really caring since she wasn't listening to him in the first place and she presses play on her episode.

"I said remove your fe-"

"YOU!! OLD HAG! FIGHT ME!" Bakugo screams at (y/n) storming up to her. He stomps his foot down on the desk and make a mini explosion right by her face which burns her ear buds.

Can I please just finish this episode?? and that quirk... Could he be.. More importantly...!

"MY EARBUDS!! YOU FUCKING HEDGEHOE YOU BURNT MY EARBUDS" (y/n) screeches making a ball of water form in her palm.
"YOU WILL PAY...!"

"Please refrain from fighting, using your quirks and vulgar langua-"

"PERFECT! BRING IT ON EXTRA!"

A few classmates entering to this scene just scuttle there way into the corners staying as far away as they can from these two strangers who are fighting.

(y/n) fires water at Bakugo only for him to dodge which leads to it flying towards a boy. A good looking boy. His heterochromic eyes widen a bit before making a wall of ice just in time to stop it.

"Woahh I can make ice too!" (y/n) beams running over to the boy who is slightly annoyed at the situation but doesn't show it.

"OI GET BACK HERE YOU-"

(y/n) looks at the boy closely before speaking up again.

"Wow we have like pretty much matching scars too! And you have like half white hair which is like mine!" (y/n) exclaims bouncing around him.

He studies her a bit, his mood put off a bit by the mention of his scar.
This girl... How can she smile so happily with a scar like that. Like mine. And she can control water as well as ice?....
"Indeed" He nods before finding a seat at the back of the classroom which happens to be behind hers.

(y/n) goes back to her desk as well, ignoring Bakugo who is now arguing with the glasses guy. She then notices Kirishima and Kaminari walking in through the door.
"HEY YOU GUYS COME SIT NEAR ME!!" (y/n) yells waving happily.

"(y/n)!"

They smile adorably at her as they wave back. Kaminari takes the seat in front of (y/n) and Kirishima sits down next to him.
The seating is going to be different to the original.

"HEY WATER BITCH! LET'S CONTINUE!" Bakugo turns his attention back to (y/n), his crimson orbs blazing.

(y/n) who had forgotten about him just wasn't in the mood anymore so she looks away from him to notice the broccoli boy at the door with a brown haired girl. The four eyes seemed to have noticed him as well as he rushes over to him.
So the occultist broccoli got in hmm... Now that I see his face properly he looks sort of familiar....