12 | Sports Festival Pt. 3

All the fights are gonna be lazily written other than the one you are in because we all know what happens.

"AND HERE ARE THE MATCH UPS"

So my first match is against Fumikage hmm... (y/n) thinks.

"THE FIRST MATCH!! MAKING A WEIRD FACE DESPITE HIS EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE, ITS IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE! VERSUS SORRY, BUT THIS GUY HASN'T REALLY DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET! IT'S HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES!"

Sorry but I just love present mic's commentary so I typed it all

"So as long as Izuku doesn't reply to Hitoshi, he won't get brainwashed?" (y/n) asks Ojiro as she is uncertain about Shinso's quirk.

"Yeah" He replies, staring down at the match.

"STAAAAART!"

"What'd you'd say?!" Midoriya screams the instant the match starts and he freezes in place.

"Dammit Midoriya I warned you!" Ojiro exclaims.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT IZUKU?!" (y/n) screams then sighs. "brainwashing... That's a strong quirk..."

Midoriya starts walking towards the out of bounds when suddenly power emits from his fingers and he breaks free.

"YES IZUKUUU" (y/n) cheers and Jirou who is sitting next to her winces.

Shinso is confused and tries to brainwash Midoriya again and again but it is pointless. Midoriya slams him to the ground, feet out of bounds.

"Shinso is out of the ring! Midoriya moves on to the second round!"

(y/n) who can be smart, understands how Shinso generally feels about his quirk and so she runs around to above where he is exiting the arena.

"You were so cool Hitoshi! Your quirk is like super powerful!" She smiles as she waves at him.

He looks up, wide eyed at the grinning girl.

She doesn't think I'm my quirk is suited for villains? No one is afraid?

"HANTA SERO OF THE HERO COURSE! VERSUS... SHOTO TODOROKI, ALSO OF THE HERO COURSE!"

"STAAAART!"

"Shoto looks really pissed off for some reason..." (y/n) mumbles as Sero attempts an attack. After she finishes and blinks, ice is suddenly right in her face.

"Sero is immobilised! Shoto Todoroki moves on to the second round!"

"(y/n) help us..." Her classmates shiver and so she touches the ice and it evaporates in an instant.

"WOAH ALL THAT ICE IS GONE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE THANKS TO AIZAWA OVER THERE!" Present Mic waves at the girl who waves back.

The matches go on.... Kaminari suffers a major defeat and Iida wins after being used. After Ashido wins her match it is time for (y/n)'s.

"FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI FROM THE HERO COURSE VERSUS.... (Y/N) AIZAWA ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE!"

Ugh Fumikages dark shadow is a pain... I wish I could just use all my elements... I better just end this quickly!

"STAAAAART!"

(y/n) creates a huge ball of water which covers half the arena and fires it right at Tokoyami, washing him away and out of bounds to hit the wall.

She didn't even give him time to attack... Midnight sweat drops. "Tokoyami is out of bounds, (y/n) Aizawa moves on to the second round!"

"Sorry Fumikage... I didn't think I could win if I made the battle last any longer" (y/n) apologises after walking up to him and holds out her hand.