21 | Training Camp Pt. 2

"ARGHHHH THIS IS WAY WORSE THAN THAT HELLISH INTERNSHIP!!" (y/n) screams as she flies in the air with a tornado at her feet while at the same time creating flames with her right hand and earth with her left.

"Damn it..." She coughs as the air disperses and she falls to the ground. "Ow... So tired...."

I should try changing the temperature of the air. I haven't tried that yet... Would that make mist?

(y/n) swirls the air around her and then starts to cool it down. Everything with a 10-metre radius of her is coated with a blanket of thin ice.

Oh, I'd have to merge it with water to make mist... Merge... What if I merge the 3 I have all at the same time ~ Oh! I know...

"Luckily I'm in the forest so no one is around..." (y/n) smirks.

I think Izuku is on the other side so...

She creates 5 small earth boulders and then shoots them up high into the sky.

Now to set them on fire and shoot them down with the help of air...

"Meteor shower~!" (y/n) shouts and the 5 boulders that are now meteors come shorting down, crashing into the earth and causing loud booms.

Where the majority of the class is training:

"Were those meteors?!"

"Damn that's cool!"

"What is (y/n) thinking..."

"Wait isn't the forest on fire?!"

Back to (y/n):

"Shit shit what the hell do I do without water... Argh, why doesn't fire evaporate like my ice does... It's just getting bigger! Ah! That cold air from before!"

(y/n) concentrates on the air and this time she freezes a wider range, the whole forest.

"It's cold... I don't have any more energy to warm myself up..." (y/n) mutters as she slouches and trudges towards where the others are.

"Oh! Kota! What are you doing here?" The girl asks when she spots the kid hiding behind a tree.

As he breathes out a puff of white smoke emerges due to the cold.

"Nothing..." He mutters and walks away.

Was he there the whole time?? I could have hit him with the meteors...

"(y/n)!" A voice calls out and (y/n) spots Todoroki running towards her.

"What's wrong?" (y/n) questions, wanting to just fall onto the ground and sleep.

"The forest was on fire and I thought since you don't have... You know... You wouldn't be able to put it out," He replies and (y/n) notices a few others joining them.

"Thanks, but as you can see I did put it out..." (y/n) weakly smiles.

Wait... "How did you create the ice??" He asks when he realises that she normally creates ice with her water element...

"Cooling the air..." (y/n) mumbles.

"(y/n)!!!" Kirishima shouts out. "That was you right?! The meteors?! That was so cool!!"

"Aw thanks, Ei..." (y/n) stumbles, almost kissing the frozen ground if it wasn't for Todoroki catching her.

"I-is she okay?!" Midoriya panics.

"I'm fine just tired..." (y/n) mutters as she hugs Todoroki's left arm. "Warm..."

"She's ice cold! We should get her back to camp. I'll warm her up as I carry her," Todoroki tells the two boys and they nod.