BTS IMAGINES

By Mariapabo

❝the power of imagination makes us infinite.❞ This is one of those books to read when you can't sleep at nigh... More

Jungkook - Somebody else
Yoongi - crush
Jungkook - i'm here
Jimin - tough day
Yoongi as your brother
Taehyung - Tease (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.2)
Taehyung - Tease (pt. 2)
Jimin - i'll hug you
Bts - first encounter
Yoongi - paperboy
Hoseok - gone
jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)
Yoongi - Valentine's Day
Jin - ex
Jungkook - highschool (pt. 2)
Jimin - memories
Jin - amusement park
Jungkook - highschool (Finale)
Namjoon - cold hearted
Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)
Hoseok - different
Jungkook - boyfriend
Taehyung - fond
Namjoon - brother series
Yoongi - regret
sm - jungkook
Jimin - complete
Jungkook - suprise
Sm - taehyung
Jin - partner
Hoseok - neighbor
LIT
Jungkook - suprise (pt. 2)
Taehyung - guilt
Namjoon - shopping
Jimin - umbrella
Jungkook - hidden feelings
sm - hoseok
Jin - nightmare
Yoongi - apologize
Bts - past life (pt. 1)
Taehyung - hurt
Bts - past life (pt. 2)
Jimin - sick
Jin - enemy
Bts - past life (pt. 3)
Jungkook - left out
Yoongi - tree
Jungkook - Christmas special
Namjoon - cheer up
Hoseok - friend
Taehyung - look alike
Jimin - cinderella
sm - jin
Taehyung - pretty
Jungkook - drink
Bts - past life (pt. 4)
Yoongi - secret
sm - taehyung
Hoseok - brother series
Jungkook - tomboy
Taehyung - graduation
Namjoon - stay
Namjoon - baby
Jimin - gift
Bts - past life (pt. 5)
sm - jimin
Yoongi - why me?
:)
Jin - movie
Taehyung - grateful
Hoseok - care
Jungkook - bestfriend
Namjoon - dear moon
Bts - past life (pt. 6)
Yoongi - brother series
Jimin - shoelace
Bts - past life (pt. 7)

Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)

1.3K 26 8
By Mariapabo

You stared at the scenery before you, the huge lake surrounded by tall trees, and the big snowy mountains in the distance. You stood there in the middle of the bridge, resting your elbows on the wooden railing.

Hearing a familiar sigh, you didn't bother looking as you knew who it was. Father walked towards you and stood beside you, his hands holding onto each other behind his back. In the corner of your eye you could see two guards standing at the end of the bridge assisting him.

"What are you doing?" He asked you as you stared ahead.

You made a small hum thinking of a response. "I just have a lot in my mind." A flock of birds flew by the landscape, making it look even more beautiful.

"Didn't I tell you? If you have any problems you can talk to me." His voice sounded comforting, which calmed you. "I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere."

You smiled and finally looked at him, a small, sincere smile on your face. "Thank you father."

"It's nothing." He shook his head. The both of you stared at the scenery, the silence very calming.

In the corner of your eye, you saw father turn towards you. "Princess y/n?"

You were quite stunned that he called you with that word but shrugged it off. "Yes father?" You said, turning towards him with raised eyebrows.

"Are you awake?"

In a blink of an eye, you found yourself sitting on your chair, an open book in front you. As you stared at it. You were inside your room. You continuously blinked your eyes, noticing that you were zoning out again.

What was I doing?

You asked yourself, staring at the book with no expression what so ever.

Past life.

It was a random book you picked out on the bookshelves placed inside your room. Weird. You thought, leaning in to start reading.

That is, until someone kept banging on your window.

Out of instinct, you walked towards your window and opened it, to see a panicked Jimin. "What are you—"

"You need to come see this." He said in a verge of panic. Without a second thought, you nodded heading towards your door until he stopped you.

He held your wrist preventing you from going any further. "There's no time! Go trough the window I'll help you."

You listened to him as you stepped out of your window, Jimin holding your waist making sure you would land safely. When you did, he grabbed your wrist again and started running to the destination.

Still trying to process on how you were just calmly sitting on your room to being dragged by Jimin, you both kept running until he stopped, making you bump his back.

You held your nose, shocked on how hard his back was. Looking around, you realized you were outside in the training area. There was a person on the ground, and in front of the person was a guard who you've never seen before.

But what shocked you the most was that the person was Ara.

She looked awfully beaten up, blood started coming out of her mouth as she laid on the ground, struggling to stand up.

"We found out that the 7th prince has been distracted lately." The strange guard looked at the girl on the ground. "And we found the reason why."

You gasped, about to beat up whoever this new guy was. But before you could, you got stopped by multiple guards holding your arms. You wailed trying to free yourself but they were too strong. You could see guards doing the same thing to Jimin.

And the other princes.

"Let me go!" You shouted desperately. Feeling trapped while your closest friend was in a state like this.

The guy smirked. "Hold her up." He ordered before two guards held her by her arms, forcing her to go on her knees.

Turning to your right, you saw twice as much guards holding onto Jungkook. "Ara!" He kicked the guard in front of him followed by all the others, once his arm was free he grabbed his sword and started fighting them. He knew he was outnumbered, but he didn't care.

You saw Taehyung free himself as well and started fighting with his sword, quickly taking them down before heading towards Jungkook and helping him.

Tears welled up in your eyes, watching the sight in front of you. The other princes tried their best to free themselves too. You felt weak at this point.

"You know it's forbidden for peasants like you to have contact with royalty." The man let out a chuckle. "You filthy piece of trash." He spat, holding onto Ara's jaw tightly who stared at him weakly.

Soon the other princes freed themselves and fought. Hoseok groaned after getting kicked in the stomach but still fought back. Taehyung was helping Jungkook. It looked like namjoon didn't have a sword since he kept punching them. Seokjin was being held and was trying to break free. And Yoongi continuously fought having no plans of stopping.

Your eyes widened when you saw the man pull out his sword with Ara in front of him. You already predicted what was going to happen.

"Taehyung!" You shouted struggling to break free. When he heard your call he saw what was happening. His eyes widened as well.

Taehyung kicked the guard knocking him off. "Go to Ara! I'll take care of them!" He shouted towards Jungkook, who nodded and started running towards them.

Before Jungkook could reach the two, several guards blocked his way aiming their swords at him. He quickly defended himself.

"J-Jungkook." Ara mumbled barely heard seeing her boyfriend fight. She knew this was going to happen in the end. A tear rolled down her cheek, waiting for the hit. Don't fight for me.

"No no n-no!" You screamed. Seeing the man raise his sword.

Jungkook cursed under his breath stabbing a man in his arm. When they were all finally gone, he ran towards them quickly not even caring about all the wounds he received. "Ara!" His voice echoed in her ears.

It was at that moment, when the blade pierced right trough Ara's stomach.

"What did you wish for?" Jungkook asked Ara while she ate the cupcake he gave her.

Ara looked at him. I wished for us to be happy. She wanted to say. I know our ending in this life won't be happy. But I truly wish, even if we are born again, I wish for us to finally be happy together.

"Wishes are meant to be a secret so they could come true Jungkook." Ara chuckled, fake smiling. Jungkook nodded. "Correct. You wished about me didn't you?" He teased.

Ara playfully rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She said sarcastically.

Ara fell to the ground, her blurry vision seeing Jungkook in the distance. A tear rolled down her cheek. As she tried to speak. "I-I'm...sorry." She mumbled unable for anyone to hear. She had one last thought before she closed her eyes.

I love you, Jungkook.

It was as if everything stopped. Everyone froze in their spot with wide eyes. All the guards, all the princes, including you who stopped fighting back.

"That should do it." The man retraced his bloody sword back, calmly dusting off his clothes.

Jungkook trembled feeling his knees weaken. He stared at his lovers dead body, unstoppable tears flowing down his cheeks. He looked at the man with anger. "You...you monster!" He shouted before charging towards him.

The man dodged his attack, then punched him in the face making Jungkook fall down. The man smirked at him, before walking away. All the guards followed him making everyone dumbfounded.

No one spoke as they tried to process what has just happened.

"Y/n!" Hoseok ran towards you, holding his stomach. "Are you okay?"

You were physically, but not emotionally. You ignored him and ran towards Ara, who was being held in jungkooks arms.

Jungkook let out a scream of pain as he cried, holding Ara's limp body closed. "I was t-too late..." His heart ached. "S-she's...gone." He mumbled sweet words towards her, trying to calm himself but knew she was already gone.

Feeling the tears in your eyes, your knees felt weak as you fell to the ground staring at her dead body. Taehyung patted your back comforting you. "They're so cruel." You said, crying.

But your sadness was no match for jungkooks. It was as if he just lost everything.

Well, he did.

________

"Didn't you guys find it weird that the guards just left like that?" Namjoon caressed his knuckles that we're currently bandaged. "Who was that guy anyway?" Jimin massaged his arm. Yoongi was no where to be found after what had just happened.

"I heard he's new." Taehyung said with gritted teeth. "I'm going to kill him for hurting my brother."

"Did anyone see father?" Hoseok asked. "I didn't see him the whole time we fought with those guards."

While they had their conversation you sat at the edge of the bed in your own world. You all decided to stay in seokjins room since you all needed time to process what just happened.

Never in your life have you witnessed something like this. He just killed her, so easily. She was innocent. Ara never deserved any of this.

But then you also wondered. What If there's more?

You tried your best to stay positive in this situation. But it was hard to. She was one of the first friends you made here. Knowing now that she is gone you felt, miserable.

Jungkook sat beside you, staring at the ground. His eyes were sore from all the crying. You wanted to comfort him, tell him it's okay, tell him everything's gonna be alright.

But you weren't so sure of it yourself.

You remembered how ara was like your little sister. Though she was your personal maid she was also one of your close friends. You missed her already.

Seokjin placed his hands on his hips. "Surely we need to talk to father about this."

"What's the point?" Jimin sighed. "It done already. Let's just kill that guy."

Seokjin looked at him. "Of course we need to talk to him! We need to fire that guy!"

"Fire? He just beaten up and stabbed jungkooks love!" Jimin shouted. The two bickered nonstop while everyone didn't bother to stop them.

"There's no right to kill him!"

"And he also had no right to kill her!"

"Both of them broke the rules! Of course she knew this was going to happe—"

"I-I couldn't save her." Jungkook suddenly spoke, silencing everyone. Everyone turned towards him. Pity, and sadness were visible on their faces. "I killed her."

"You know I love you right?" Jungkook held Ara's hand tightly as they both stood in opposites sides of the border.

Ara smiled. "Of course I do."

"Let's runaway."

Ara looked at him in surprise after what he had just said. "Let's runaway from here. Let's runaway from all of this. I want to live a normal life with you in the village. Have a future with you. Let's run away from this torture."

She stared at him for a while. His eyes looked desperate and hopeful as they stared right back at hers, waiting for her answer. She smiled and held his hand.

"Okay."

"We were finally going to be happy together." A tear rolled down jungkooks cheek. "But I couldn't save her."

Taehyung walked towards him. "Don't say that—"

"I couldn't save her hyung! It's my fault!" Jungkook stood up from him seat and shouted in anger. His sudden burst made everyone shocked. Once he realized what he has done his eyes soften at everyone's shocked faces. "I-It's my fault..." He mumbled and cried.

"You tried your best. But you need to rest." Namjoon was about to walk away until he stopped and turned around again. "We all do."

________

Sitting at the edge of the cliff, you dangled your feet in the air while staring at the sunset.

You needed space alone. So you came here. You had no more tears left to cry so you just felt, nothing. You weren't sad, you weren't happy, you weren't angry.

You felt, nothing.

"She better like this."

Suddenly hearing footsteps followed by the sound of someone breathing heavily, you turned around to see an unexpected person.

Once his eyes met yours, you could tell that he was flustered but still kept a blank face on. He was holding a large basket similar to what you gave him last time.

He stopped moving and you did as well. Your eyes stared into his as he stared back. This happened for a while.

Breaking the eye contact, yoongi walked towards the edge of the cliff, placing the basket between the both of you making some space. He sat down and stared at the view, bringing his arm up to rest on the basket.

No one spoke as you felt your heart beating faster and faster by the minute. You felt your hands start to sweat as you grew nervous. Why am I so nervous?

"I uh, just wanted to come here by myself a-and brought food. But I saw you here." Yoongi broke the ice and spoke, trying to hide his nervousness. God, why am I so nervous?

You looked away. "O-oh. Sorry, I better get going." You were about to stand up. "No stay." He said a little too quickly and scolded himself for it.

"I have a lot of food. It might go to waste." Yoongi reasoned out. "Besides, I know you're upset."

You sighed. "Upset, angry, and guilty you could say." You slouched talking in almost a whisper. "I'm just tired. Not physically, but emotionally."

He took some of the pastry out off the basket and handed it towards you. "Eat this, it will cheer you up." He said. It was the same pastry as last time.

"Thank you." You said taking the food out of his hand. You started eating it, staring at the beautiful landscape ahead of you. You actually felt better.

Meanwhile Yoongi stared at you as you were too focused on the landscape to even notice. He remembered how you did this to him when he was sad. So, he secretly returned the favor.

You stayed with me when I was upset, now I'm staying with you when you're upset.

________

I accidentally published this yesterday when it was supposed to be today lol.

Ara's death was planned since the very beginning! Huhu don't hate me. Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm very busy with school so I hope you guys understand!

Pic of the day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
12.4K 207 16
Fluff and smut Imagines with jk as ur bf/hubby (^ν^)🔞 [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
4.6K 55 15
These are x member (and solo) oneshots of Suga/Yoongi! This book includes smut, angst and fluff. This book is completed!
27.4K 252 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!