RESISTANCE

De vibinna

On diwali.. Khushi kumari gupta experienced her worst nightmare..Arnav Singh raizada rudely announced his en... Mai multe

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
NOTE
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
mini chapter
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26 (b)
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Part 6

12.4K 517 37
De vibinna

'i...am home.."

home sweet home..."

Aaj mousam hai suhana...Ghar chalane Ka bahana...''

A loud knock on front door .. and a sound of someone's singing alerted them.

The younger Gupta's arrival.

A rather noisy arrival.

Times to time Gupta home experienced this types of madness, just from their younger lad, whenever their younger girl at home they hear this song.. this weird song is her anthem.

not today ??

not sure why she is here..

its a week day..and her semester exam is still running.. she's in high volt exam feaver.. she can't be here.. does she..? Nope.

Payal looked at her mother, who's also clueless, Shashi Gupta's eyes went to front door, he's about to emerge from his seat to open the door.. but madhumati stopped him.

Kushi sang same line once again... carolling her song she entered into the home premises.

an embraced murmur slowly enhanced.. Garima glanced at her beloved husband..who seems, too cool to react..

'what type of craziness is this..shanka Devi turned our home into crazy land..'

Madhumati Gupta whispered at Garima.. and gestured shashi to stop his advances.

'The Raizadas are here for marriage proposal..and what will they think about our family....'

Before hurricane named kushi land them in more embarassment Madumati hurriedly left to open the door.... but instead of Khushi, she saw a huge backpack and a pair of sneakers..!!

"shanka Devi...its you I know.. come out... you devil..."

Buajis voice stopped dead, when she saw Khushi who's gingerly caressing a cat, their neighborhood Persian cat.. one of their new neighbour's pet. Who always trespass here.. petting that cute cat, Khushi wasn't aware of her aunt's stunned look.

Madhumati watched Khushi across the garden bench, she's bending over the bench and caressing that black cats fluffy fur...!!

This is not her niece... this can't be.

What happened to her long tresses..

Utterly disturbing her khushis new form, madhumati strolled towards her.

"what happened to your hair... you devil... you...cut it off..."

Buaji clutch her own head tightly.. she's having headache now.. her expression changed to surprise to disappointment.

She should have known..last time kushi just shortened her hair now it's boys type...!!

what's happened with this college students..?

Madhumati cried, suspecting that she might alert Raizadas madhumati lowered her voice.

" You are not boy ... you crazy.. now how will you attend your sisters marriage without hair...hai re."

"off..o...its nothing... this is new style... this is shag cut... buaji.. look "

twirling Khushi playfully showed her sleek mid length haircut with its shaggy eds, placing a noisy kiss on madumatis cheek Khushi tried to console her shocked aunt .

Ignoring her buajis rants, Khushi gazed at two of expensive cars,which is parked just outside of her house.

"but why this car and all.. anything special..?"

looking at her home vicinity it's kinda crowded.. Two of them almost stops the traffic. Her autorickshaw driver had left her on road itself because he can't cross this massive vehicles.

Buajis condition was frantic which kushi doesn't notice, she was in busy

all she needed is, a shower and a bed..

at this time there won't be any visitors in her home.papa might be in bakery and Amma should be in kitchen. Buaji maybe in satsang. That's how Gupta's household work.

she came here without a clue,out of blue.. she wanted to give them a surprise.

swiftly shrugging off her blazer, and removing her college badge from her t shirt then lazily putting it into her jeans pocket, Khushi took her backpack. It's heavy..it contains not only her books,it also carries her dress. Which she wanted to deposit here.

"kushi stop.. they're here"

Looking back at her aunt, kushi was the one who got surprise,her aunt, usually brave and courageous women is nervous, she's not a nervous type, but today, she's nervous, very much in desperate mode.

What happened to her..?

"who.. ?"

Not bothering Madumati, Khushi simply walked towards the front door..

'Usually she's the one who is crazy here.. now what happened to her aunt.'

Muttering under her breath Khushi stepped forward.

The past two months had been an ongoing punishment, being second years made them more responsible students, now this fourth semester exams, for two whole months she wasn't visited her home, almost two months there was only video call.. even though her family living in same city and they are just kilometres away from her. In the end University announced exam dates.

Before madumati answer Khushi,
A pair of arms encircled her.. that wasn't expected, Khushi skipped her step, being hugged by someone, and that too unexpected, she tried to resist, but it was none other than Anjali Singh Raizada.

Anjali ji.

What's happening here..?

"Kushi...ji..."

' it's you Anjali ji..'

Kushi softly murmured in uttar confusion..why this woman is here.. and what she's exactly doing here..?

"Oh.. my god.."

"I miss you kushi ji..."

Anjali hugged her again ,her joy had no limit they met after a long time.. Khushi finally hugged back.. when she looked around, whole Raizada clan was in her living room.. with handful of gifts and sweets... Akash ji shyly smiling..

'But why...'

It was an unintentional whisper. But Anjali absorbed it fast.

" you are not happy to see us... ?"

Anjali pretends hurt, she knew kushi is in shock nothing else, she wasn't expected them. And it was her who unexpectedly hugged Khushi.

"no no... not that..."

Kushi said carefully, she's not being nice to her gusts, especially when they are in her home.. Anjali ji is very sweet lady,she's sister of Arnav Singh Raizada, not the vile Raizada.

"We are here for a proposal... marriage proposal kushi ji.."

Anjali ignored the gasp comes from mami,she's scrutinizing kushi, and her face is not approving either.

"What...?"

Just as she thought, she glanced at payal, seeing payal in traditional saree confirms why Raizadas are here.

"Yeah.. Akash for Payal"

Mahindra reflected brightly,he saw the young Gupta's curiosity,and she's no stranger to Raizadas.

Kushi broke a high volt smile and immediately hugged her sister tight. Payal hugged her back.. they shared a sisterly hug.

"But you people forgot me...i wasn't informed..."

Even at the unstoppable happiness kushi asked payal. Payal tapped her shoulders in an apologizing manner ..

"because you are having semester exam Khushi..we don't want your concentration to be spoilt... And yesterday only Devayani ji called us,.."

Shashi explained patiently. Khushi shook her head.. she's bit sad.. but she just delivered another smile... He's right,she's in middle of examinations. That may be they wouldn't bother her.

"Namaste naniji "

respectfully s bowing Khushi acknowledged the elder lady, devayani Raizadas gaze already was in Khushi.

How much she changed.. she's completely different Khushi from their known Khushi.

"Namaste...bitiya..how are you"

Devayani replied affectionately. Maybe her dressing style changed but her character is same.

"I am fine..Nani ji."

Kushi uncomfortably stood, naniji s eyes stopped on her face and hair.. In her looks its clear that old lady is not happy...

besides her ASRs hot stare fixing on her... she couldn't hold back the rise of bile.

After a long period of time they are having a face-off...that too in her living room...He's making same arrogant air that makes array of unwanted memories... suddenly the time stiles around them.she knew its time to escape...

Shashi eyed his younger daughter who's being scrutinized by whole Raizadas, Khushi become their centre of attraction, Khushi she looked trapped by this gazes.

"go and take a shower... you are stinking..."

Kushi relived.her darling father again saved her,her father her saviour. She immediately took her bag and thankfully replied.

"oh..ok.. Papa..am tired...see you later.."

hurriedly she turned away and escaped from that difficult scene.

When Khushi had escaped for a moment none of them talked .. eventually manorama broke silence, she's very surprised by kushi.

"thank god..I nearly confused with your niece's makeover..is she the same who taught our Lavanya about Indian culture... hello hai bye bye..."

Garimas face fell.. she's not happy either, with Khushis new look.. but she can't offend Khushi..she gave her word to her husband..!!

That she won't interfere khushis life.

Inside her bed room Khushi inhaled deeply...she can face him.. she can do it...its her battle to win...she's not that weak naive Gupta. He can't rules her.

She deposited her bags in her bed,
She wanted to sleep, but not this time when guests are in her living room.
They expects her there. So she have to speed up.

***************************

NB: don't forget to hit vote button &
Share your feedback

Happy reading
VB

Cheers ❤❤❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

192K 6K 12
Khushi and Arnav are coming to Delhi after four years. Arnav is returning to India after staying in USA for four years to attend his sister's marriag...
280K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
34.2K 2.6K 20
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
138K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...