Hades Blind Mate โœ” COMPLETED...

By NaughtyGoth99

*Mature Warning* 18+ Content ๐Ÿ”ž Please Don't Report Seina (see - Ann - a ) Black is a 17-year-old werewolf. A... More

Character Introduction
Hades Blind Mate|Prologue
Hades Blind Mate|01
Hades Blind Mate|02
Hades Blind Mate|03
Hades Blind Mate|04
Hades Blind Mate|05
Hades Blind Mate|06
Hades Blind Mate|07
Hades Blind Mate|08
Hades Blind Mate|09
Hades Blind Mate|10
Hades Blind Mate|11
Hades Blind Mate|12
Hades Blind Mate|13
Hades Blind Mate|14
Hades Blind Mate|15
Hades Blind Mate|16
Hades Blind Mate|18
Hades Blind Mate|19
Hades Blind Mate|20
Hades Blind Mate|21
Hades Blind Mate|22
Hades Blind Mate|23
Hades Blind Mate|24
Hades Blind Mate|25
Hades Blind Mate|26
Hades Blind Mate|27
Hades Blind Mate|28-๐ŸŽ„PART 1
Hades Blind Mate|29-๐ŸŽ„PART 2
Hades Blind Mate|30
Hades Blind Mate|31
Hades Blind Mate|32
Hades Blind Mate|33
Hades Blind Mate|34
Hades Blind Mate|35
Hades Blind Mate|36
Hades Blind Mate|37
Hades Blind Mate|38
Hades Blind Mate|39
Hades Blind Mate|40
Hades Blind Mate|41
Question ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hades Blind Mate|42
WHAT DO I DO!!!! SOS
Hades Blind Mate|43
Hades Blind Mate|44
Hades Blind Mate|45
Hades Blind Mate|46
Hades Blind Mate|47
Hades Blind Mate|48
Hades Blind Mate|49
Hades Blind Mate|50
Hades Blind Mate|51
Hades Blind Mate|52
Hades Blind Mate|53
Hades Blind Mate|54
Hades Blind Mate|55
๐ŸŒŸBOOK 2, CHAPTER ONE OUT! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hades Blind Mate|17

52.3K 1.4K 84
By NaughtyGoth99

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

       I didn't sleep very well, Hades woke up every once and a while to comfort me but I told him to go back to bed.

I didn't want to keep him awake, I decided to just catch up on information about the underworld and Greek mythology so I knew about this stuff. I found out some pretty sad stuff, I think the story that impacted me a lot was Hephaestus's story.  I didn't think much about gods because I didn't know they existed, honestly I was surprised to find that my moon goddess was involved with them because she was a god/immortal.

It didn't surprise me that he had been married, but it disgusted me that they would arrange him with somebody they knew wouldn't stay loyal too him which forced him to have her charged with adultery something I only thought happened with humans. The fact he was thrown away as a baby because he was deformed, he didn't look any different then an average human yet I understand the pain of a gods beauty—even I felt ugly in the presence of Hades.  At first I was sad that they hadn't had kids till I got to reading and realized that all of them had consorts or a LONG list of kids from other woman, were any of these damn gods loyal?

"Reading I see?" Hades said, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do gods have so many kids with SO many woman." I whined, he laughed.

"I may have slept with others, but I only have children with my ex." He said, my whole body froze.

"You have kids? I thought you couldn't" I asked, let me get this straight—I wasn't mad this couldn't be avoided he was older then me and had been around for centuries.

"I can't, because my ex ate the seed and died with me it was a possibility and she fell pregnant with twins—they almost killed her, Macaria and Melinoe were twins—one made her so happy and the other tortured her with thoughts that she tried to rip them from her belly, after they were born she had me drink the vile to stop my ability to produce because putting her through that pain again 'wasn't love'." He said, my hatred towards Persephone intensified.

"So you thought becoming a werewolf would fix that?" I asked, I really hoped it didn't ruin our future but if that's what happens—I will still love him regardless.

"More than anything, I realized the moment I met you that I would have to tell you that our future was ruined—the idea of you having to spend eternity with me knowing I couldn't give you what you desired terrified me." Hades said,  I saw the pain and guilt within his eyes.

"If we have a family I'll be happy, if it doesn't happen I will STILL be happy." I told him, Morana growled in agreement.

"It's weird having another person in my head, he didn't enjoy the idea of no pups?" He made a face at the sound of pups and I laughed.

"Yes they are called pups, they are born usually in wolf form." I said, he literally looked at me like I was mad.

"No way." He said, I forgot my future husband knew nothing about werewolf culture and I also didn't know anything like this until Lee showed me all the books she had collected in the library.

"I didn't know it either, I spend a lot of time reading this stuff—I didn't get to learn it growing up so I thought it was about time I knew." I said, he made a sad smile.

"I'm part wolf, I should start reading more about it too." He said, I giggled and handed him werewolf knowledge volume 1.

"Here is your start big boy." I said, he looked at the book with wide eyes, it was thick and huge—I hadn't told him that there was about 5 Volumes of that very size.

"This is fucking huge!?" He exclaimed, I chuckled.

"There is 5 total." I whispered, his mouth went a gape and he looked at the book then walked to the couch and slumped into it.

"Lets get this party started." He said grumpily, but opened the book and began to read.

"You'll do perfectly fine babe." I said to Hades but he was busy reading, I felt more comfortable with myself know that I knew more about myself.

I hadn't even been here long, actually I really don't know how long I had been here. I knew that time moved faster in the underworld and slower in the real world but I really had no way of knowing what day or month or possibly year it was down here.

"Hey Hades what day is it today in the mortal realm?" I asked, he looked at me and thought for a second.

"October 31 2035, I believe." He said, I was shocked—it had been like 4 months already?

"It's Halloween." I muttered, he looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay sugar?" He asked, I blushed and nodded.

"I just can't believe that I've been down here for 4 months already, it feels like a week—I also feel sad that I can't experience human things anymore." I said with a sigh, I loved Halloween and Christmas as I child and I missed so many celebrations.

"What do you want sugar?" He asked, I was loving this new nickname he had for me.

"I want to do human things, like a Halloween party and Christmas with the tree and decorations—I missed so many years of celebration because of what I went through." I said with a sad smile.

"Why don't you plan what you want, and I try my best to make it happen." He said, I looked at him in shock and smiled widely.

"Really?" I said with excitement, I didn't expect this of him—he was a god and they didn't do what humans did because they were above them.

"I am going to be with you forever, I want you to be happy and if this makes you happy then I don't care what I have to do to make your dreams happen." He said, my excitement went through the roof.

"I love you." I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you too, my dear sweet Seina." He whispered tauntingly in my ear.

We defiled that library for a long time, he was one dirty wolf but I LOVED IT.

I fixed my clothes, as he zipped up his pants—just before I managed to get my bra on the door busted open and in walked Apollo of all people. His eyes went wide, he stared for a second before seeing Hades turn into blue flamed and he quickly ran out of the room with Hades on his trail. I rolled my eyes and got dressed, they were all going to be the death of me—for gods they acted quite childish.

"You dick! Why did you punch me so hard! You could've burned my face off!" Apollo whined, I rolled my eyes at how egotistical he was.

"I managed to control my anger didn't I, you deserve to sport a black eye for not knocking." Hades growled, his wolf was there with him equally as angry.

"Who screws in the library!" Apollo says, Hades growled.

"Do i have to list the fucked up places you decided to screw in?" Hades asked, Apollo went quiet as they entered the room.

"Sorry." Apollo said, not making eye contact with me cause his eye was swollen shut—it'd heal soon.

"Why the heck are you here?" Hades asked, Apollo was about to speak before the door swung open again.

"Hello darlings." The most gorgeous women said, she was literally perfection—she made us all look like dirt in her presence.

"Aphrodite." Hades groaned, I looked at her in shock.

"I tried to warn you!" Apollo whined, Hades looked annoyed and Aphrodite just looked at me with rage deep within her eyes and I KNEW there was going to be issues.

She was the god of Love and beauty after all.

WORD COUNT: 1401

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! 🧡

See you in the next, I LOVE you my kitties. 🧡

Aphrodite ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.7K 86
"Jealous?" "Why would I be?" "Because I know your fantasies." He argued. I leaned closer to him, smelling his overwhelming scent. "And I'm appalled...
895 189 55
As I walked around trying to find Daniella, I stumbled upon someone. I looked up and was met with his mysterious hazel eyes, he stared at me and coul...
643K 19.9K 50
Unedited story* 21-year-old Persephone(who actually goes by Steffi since no one can spell or say her name correctly) is starting college. She's is f...
2.8M 80.7K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...