Bubblegum Bitch ♡ Smut Onesho...

By vampirexchild

My Chemical Romance/Frerard oneshots reserved for bottom!Frank, consisting of smut and plentifully sweet ones... More

Have Mercy On Me
Protège Moi (Part II)
All I Want for Christmas
Pretty Puppy
Adore Me In Shades of Red
What Brews Underneath
Full Moon's Ballad (Part Two)
Eclipsed Lullabye
Kissing Lessons
Forget Me Not
Homecoming
Joys of the Flesh
Vanity
Beauty
Cradle of Sleep
Twist and Twine
Song of the Soul
Silver Crescent
Lemongrass and Sleep
Applejuice and Peach
Birthday Cake and Storytime
She Means Everything to Me
Cherry Waves
Enchantress
Pulchritudinous
Loathsome Bloodmoon
I Lie Here Charmed
Set My Soul Alight
blazing in scarlet fire

Moonstone Serenade

7.3K 158 108
By vampirexchild

This is a werewolf Gerard and human Frank oneshot, yes, but it's not the alpha/omega dynamic where juices somehow drip out of someone's ass. I'm very... intimidated by that? So I went with my own thing, I hope you like it!
_______

There was an itch coursing underneath the layers of Gerard flesh that he couldn't reach with scraping nails. It writhed and burned inside his gut, demanding for there to be immediate relief, transforming his blood into a scalding river flushing his cheeks and increasing the temperature of his body. He could feel it curving down his spine and heightening his senses; scent, above all things crashing behind his skull like a tsunami inside his brain. His eyes were abnormally bright as the tide rose at certain peaks and the pressure focused on his stomach, further down to his thighs, aching at the places between them pleading desperately for him to place his undivided focus on it. Gerard had never felt a stronger urge than the one flowing like eternal lava whenever the moon prepared to fill out into a perfect circle glowing in shades of orange before it slowly rose into the pitch night sky. His body prepared for it, breaking him in very form possible until he shifted on the night of the full moon.

Gerard had a beast chained up within him. Its unsheathed claws tore at his self restrain and the steady control over his lust, his violence would erupt in tatters of chaos if he were to be provoked wrongfully during the beginning of the change. He trembled and curled up in the confines of his bedroom, helplessly curling in on himself and tearing at his own skin during the waves of joint pains tearing through his limbs. Rivets of sweat would glide alone his flushed skin and his muscles clenched to the point of the sensation of tearing whenever his body ached to shift, but denied the procedure. Gerard fell victim to another source of agony before his human form unraveled, and perhaps it was more merciless than the gnawing sadist of his body preparing to take another shape.

The arousal, the heat, struck him the hardest. He'd bare his teeth and mutter slurred words of filth in the darkness as he curled his fist around himself and pounded into his hand, grinding his hips onto the mattress and then fucking himself on his angled fingers if he felt desperate enough to slow the torrent of sexual torture. His sheets would be striped with come stains at the end, puddles collected underneath wherever he landed in his pursuit to fuck himself as hard as possible to soothe the beast, but Gerard never moved to clean it until after he passed out and awoke in a feverish daze, groaning at the realization that he was growing hard again. This was only a fragment of the torture he faced.

Gerard hadn't always been a beast. He was once an ordinary human being just as the rest of his family members and the minimal friends he kept through the early years of middle school. As they entered high school, Gerard was foolish enough to give into the peer pressure of attending parties with the new alliances he'd met during his first few weeks. Alcohol entered his system for the first time, as did the taste of strange pills slipped into his palms and the pungent smoke rising from blunts filling up his lungs to send him into a fit of giggles. The fearlessness he obtained while he was intoxicated lead him to recklessly lock lips with boys he could hardly remember in the morning, yet he'd awaken beside them, unsure of whether or not they'd engaged in anything sexual unless he checked the state of his body.

Gerard's recklessness lead him to becoming vulnerable to the bite of a werewolf. The statement was fucking ridiculous, he realized. Mythical creatures couldn't have existed, reality didn't involve shapeshifting human beings chained to the curse of the moonlight. He was wrong to comfortably assume he'd never be caught underneath the jaws of a fanged beast pinning him down at a campsite in the woods. He still remembered the feral yellow eyes of the wolf baring its bloody teeth, saliva dribbling from the sharp points in preparation to sink them into Gerard's tender flesh. It was a miracle he survived after the attack; his screams awakened nearby friends and they managed to haul heavy fragments chipped off from boulders at the wolf, snapping its head to the side powerfully enough for it to leap away from Gerard and vanish into the trees.

Gerard did well covering the silver scars permanently staining his body. The bite mark on his hip was the largest, lined along the front and the back in jagged lines from where the wolf unhinged its jaw to sink its teeth into his flesh. Scratch marks lining the sides of his back and his torso were crooked lines fading into puckered pink lines lashes across his pale skin once unmarked and soft to the touch. His arms weren't as damaged as his midsection, but he covered them relentlessly in public to avoid questions or invasive eyes staring openly at them.

Gerard learned to accept them instead of resenting them for the rest of his life. He would rather soak up his hatred so the burden of the secret he was forced to keep would burn into him like a searing branding mark alerting him on a daily basis that he was no longer simply human. After the attack, as the first moon approached, the wounds had rapidly sealed themselves and faded into the scars striping his skin in the present. Gerard never would have anticipated that he would become the beast he loathed with every fiber of his being until he felt his bones rearranging, skin tearing, pure agony contorting his body until his human consciousness collapsed into darkness. He awoke on the back porch of his house, naked and curled up with blood covering his shivering body his younger brother discovered after hearing his pitiful and muted sobs of pain.

Gerard learned the way of the cycle. Every urge, every phase, every way to relieve himself in any way he could, even if it barely muted sensations, but it was something at the very least. The bomb shelter behind the house became his hideaway place when the night of the change was upon him. Chains and slabs of deer meat would be laid out for him; the beast was carnivorous. He disgusted himself imagining his wolf form tearing apart the bloody meat and consuming it all, but he'd rather endure the foulness of the thought than facing the risk of hurting a human being.

He mostly isolated himself after the incident. Rumors swirled around the school after he'd returned, all about his strange behavior and the newly developed temper frightening his classmates. Gerard didn't spare a thought for his previous life of tangling himself into things he should have never touched, and he'd never allow himself to be associated with anything linked to them. If that included cutting off the only friends he'd ever had, he went along with it. Gerard learned his lesson as every human being did after dabbling into a life of destructiveness, but he didn't find it fair that he suffered the most out of any person he ever came to know or hear about. His friends hadn't objected to his decision; they were afraid of him, just like every other ignorant person that would never learn the truth. Gerard promised he wouldn't interfere in another person's life for their protection against himself. He would sooner die by the kiss of a burning flame than ruin the life of a human being the same way the wolf had done to him.

To every principle, however, there came an exception. Gerard never believed in exceptions after making promises to himself, keeping away from anything that might have tempted him to break the moral rules he renewed after the change. Unfortunately, a major part of him would always be human, and a major part of humanity was suffering from weaknesses. His weakness wasn't silver bullets or anything made from the metallic metal, but a human being, and his own human desire causing what he stood behind to become fickle in his presence.

___

Days prior

Frank Iero was a boy Gerard recalled being around ever since the middle semester of his first year of high school. Transferred over from catholic school after the discovery of his rumored homosexual and rebellious tendencies, Frank was a unique and strange addition to the pack of high school students Gerard passed by often enough. He didn't quite fit into the tightly knitted groups of friends that had been near each other since they were children in kindergarten. Everyone was so familiar with one another that a new student felt foreign, their acquaintance wasn't something they desired to have. Some students went as far as to form an immediate dislike towards the scattered transfer students merely finding their way in a new territory that so clearly had already been claimed. Others were more accepting, but their open-mindedness lasted for only a parcel of time. They blended back into the crowd after inspecting the new addition to see what all of the hushed chatter was about.

His impact wasn't entirely negative, as the school adjusted to his presence fitting outside of the norm. Frank defied the school uniform policy so regularly that other students were influenced by how unafraid he was to stroll down the halls in regular shirts and jeans. He painted the nails on his thumbs black and his pinkies pink, he let his hair grow out to the maximum length brushing his shoulders before shaving nearly all of it off to start again. Frank slung a torn and faded black backpack over his shoulder and sewed new patches onto them every other week, each depicting them emblem of either a beloved band or animation. The frayed straps were dotted with multiple pins he collected, clicking together whenever he adjusted them. Frank's sneakers were graffitied with black sharpie illustrations and names of friends he accumulated slowly through the school years; there weren't very many, given the uptight attitude of students at Belleville High, but enough to line the sides of his scuffed up shoes. Frank either wore jeans too large for his small build or some tight enough to rip at the crotch or underneath his ass through time. If there were tears at the knees, they were clearly homemade, Frank would pick at the hanging threads during class and twist them around his fingertips until they turned purple from the lack of circulation. Gerard would never forget the red fishnets he wore underneath them on spring picture day, earning him odd looks from many students attending class with him.

Many people judged Frank according to his appearance whenever he decided to dress up in studded belts and fitted pants, but he was a gentle, carefree soul who leaned in towards his friends with honest eyes whenever they spoke to him. He wasn't fully punk as one would assume, though he could accomplish the look with the music he listened to. He dressed in striped shirts and soft cardigans over faded cult classic movie shirts. Frank owned a Friends t-shirt that had the shape of an X crossed over Ross's face in black marker. He had a piercing indent underneath his lower lip that never faded into a healed scar, indicating that he owned a lip ring he only abandoned when he attended school. He was tan during the spring and the summer, and pale whenever the autumn and winter called for more layers covering up his skin. He was normal, yet so incredibly different. Impossible to avoid.

Gerard hadn't realized he'd observed so much of him until the day Frank plopped himself down across from Gerard during home economics. The seats were arranged as countertops with two stools on each side since the classroom had once been an advanced biology class before the school created a larger space for it. 

Gerard looked up, barely startled by the boy sitting across from him — his senses were sharp. Frank's scent immediately wafted under his nose and squeezed his organs tight the second it punched into him. His eyes still widened regardless of the fact, mostly for the way his mind went, "You absolute idiot, don't come anywhere near me with that fucking incredible smell." Frank smelled like he'd been hard at some point during the day, which tapped at a dangerous switched in Gerard's brain he'd been expecting to flip any minute now only one week before the full moon. Faded cologne, a faint trace of sweat, warm skin saturated by the sunshine and soap soaked into his pores. Gerard could hear the strength of his heartbeat stronger than anyone else's due to the close proximity.

"You're Gerard, right?" Frank asked him. He leaned his cheek into his palm and waited. His thumb was painted black again, chipping at the inner corner.

Gerard stared at him. "Who's asking?"

Frank stared back. "Me."

Gerard warily glanced around and saw no one looking over at them. Apparently, this wasn't a set up. "You're Frank." He said to avoid the question.

Frank's lips quirked with a sign of mischief. "In the flesh."

"I can see that."

"I can see you, too. Are you gonna answer my question?"

Gerard's lips parted slightly before he spoke. "Why?"

Frank blinked in surprise. Then, he smiled, all toothy and unbothered. "You stare at me a lot."

Gerard's thigh twitched. He had the urge to kick something with force to control the bright spark of shock he experienced. Fuck, did he really stare so much? He bit down hard on his tongue to hide the embarrassment undoubtedly ready to color his cheeks red.

"Well, I space out a lot. I probably don't realize I'm staring." Gerard mumbled and returned to cross stitching. His design of a dove with a rosary around its neck was off center and crooked, his fingers weren't meant for a delicate procedure, but it was worth a good amount of his grade. He couldn't fail the class again.

"I've done that." Frank chuckled. "Some people think I'm creepy."

Gerard didn't respond or look up. It was best if Frank got the message that he wouldn't be getting much out of him so he could continue on without being assaulted by that glorious lingering scent of faded arousal overwhelming every other scent attached to him. It may have been old, but it was enough to make Gerard itch.

"I guess the answer's fairly obvious, so you don't have to answer the question." Frank spun around in the chair and halted himself by slamming his foot down on the ground.

Gerard refrained from flinching at the sound breaking up into ferocious waves in his sensitive ears. He continued on with his project without sparing so much as a glance at the boy across from him. He held his breath as discreetly as possible and resumed breathing in irritated, quiet sighs practically grasping his inner wolf by the throat. How the hell could one individual person smell so enticing?

"I like your design." Frank said in amusement.

Gerard grunted slightly in response. He pricked his finger again with the needle, making him hiss and rub away the dot of blood on his fingertip before it rapidly healed. He realized Frank had watched it happen, so he'd notice how it healed so oddly if Gerard didn't hide it. Gerard kept his hand under the table and put down his project, sighing deeply.

"I've heard some things about you." Frank said.

Gerard glanced at him and turned away again. He wasn't surprised by the least.

"And, y'know, I'm not the kind of person who believes all the rumors they hear." Frank continued on a softer note. He leaned in, assaulting Gerard's senses so intensely that he internally gasped and stopped himself from cringing away. "I mean, the shit they say about me isn't true, so I sure as hell don't believe what I've heard about you."

Gerard dug his fingers into his thigh underneath the stool. "You don't need to get so close."

Frank immediately leaned back, smiling in a dorky manner making Gerard irritation spark, but his heart flipped in time with his churning stomach.

"I don't exactly know what personal space is. Yikes, sorry."

"Clearly." Gerard mumbled.

Frank drummed his fingers against the counter. His expression shifted into sudden curiosity, humor vanishing from his inquisitive hazel eyes. Gerard looked up and met them to send a warning his way like a telepathic message, praying he'd understand and leave him be. God knew what Gerard's wolf would do if Frank got close, if that desirable scent wrapped around his head and slowly sank in to consume, awaken. Gerard took notice of how soft Frank's lips were, how the blood under his skin added a delightful flush of color to them, but that was the more human side of himself being amplified by the wolf — an attractive boy was an attractive boy to Gerard underneath the hold of the animal trapped inside. It wasn't so simple, it never could be again because he wasn't a normal teenager who could develop crushes without the cost of a life, and the cycle repeated itself when Gerard continued to lock eyes with Frank.

Gerard looked away first. "What do you want?"

Frank leaned his elbow on the counter and leaned his chin into his hand. "What do you think I want?"

Gerard huffed. "To play guessing games?"

"No, you doofus." Frank snorted. "That's too tedious."

Doofus?

"Well, then maybe you should enlighten me, 'cause I'm at a loss here." Gerard narrowed his eyes.

Frank let out a long, drawn out sigh. "I was thinking about how we're some pretty hot topics in the rumor mill out here."

Gerard remained silent. It was better to wait for Frank to get the purpose of his presence beside Gerard over with sooner, it would only be prolonged if Gerard provided input.

"I get that you're fine being alone and all that. I'm sort of a lone wolf myself." Frank continued on with a touch of pride.

Gerard nearly snorted at the irony. He pressed his lips together to prevent any laughter from escaping and Frank took it was a good enough reaction to his statement.

"But, I mean, I like adopting misfits in some sort of way." Frank shrugged loosely. "I think we'd be great friends."

Gerard opened his mouth in surprise. He immediately shook his head. "I'm not some misfit toy you can pick up, Iero."

"I didn't say you were a toy. What I mean is that you and I are more alike than you think." Frank tapped his foot on the ground and did a strange rhythmic wriggle causing the stool to squeak in protest.

"We really aren't."

"C'mon. Throw me a bone, Gerard, I'm trying to be build a wholesome friendship here." Frank gestured between them, adding a whiny tone to his words to get his point across.

"If I was onboard with wholesome friendships, don't you think I'd be surrounded by people now?" Gerard snapped.

Frank's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Gerard felt guilty for a moment, an apology building at the tip of his tongue. He stopped himself from uttering it out loud for the fear that Frank would take it as an acceptance to his proposal of friendship. Gerard couldn't get close. Frank would end up hurt.

"Oh, I see." Frank said quietly, shocking Gerard by sounding observant instead of upset. "You're the type that requires some work to get you to open up."

Gerard swallowed thickly and shook his hair into his face. "I don't want any friends."

Frank drew back. He shocked Gerard yet again by hopping out of his stool in a surprisingly chipper manner, gathering his backpack that he'd dumped on the floor. "I know. I can always try to change your mind, though."

Gerard stared at his back as he brusquely walked away, clambering over to irritate a group of people towards the other side of the classroom. Their annoyance was lighthearted, as though they'd become accustomed to his persistent and touchy nature. Gerard gathered his thoughts quickly and reminded himself to snap him mouth shut before Frank realized he was staring yet again. Apparently, his fixation hadn't been as transparent as he imagined. In fact, he knew more about Frank Iero than he ever intended to.

Gerard denied the fact that if he were still only human, he would've pursued Frank and let his attraction get the best of him. He continued to do so until he couldn't anymore. That frustrated him almost as much as the symptoms of the full moon did.

At the end of the school day, students rushed through the school halls in flocks, eager to return to their homes instead of wandering the prison-like captivity of high school. The sound of echoing voices and laughter stormed through the hallways and car engines rumbled to life in the parking lot followed by the wheezing engine of buses taking their fill of children to return home. The glee in the students was obvious mere seconds after the arrival of the school bell, release from the tightening grip of an exhausting school day would always come as a rewarding experience after the taxing stresses of a student. While most fled, some lingered, escaping to the library or the computer lab to complete last minute assignments or to take advantage of the computers they didn't have access to at home.

Gerard was one of the few who lingered. He'd stepped into the vacant art classroom with a door that had been propped open by a door stopper as curtesy of the teacher. He was meant to retrieve his art project he hadn't gotten the opportunity to tuck under his arm the previous day since he left early due to a striking fever falling over him. The full moon's arrival was eerily close and the affects rose within him with vengeance. Gerard's skin felt abnormally tight and flushed as he discreetly slipped into the classroom for his portrait, but the chills building at the core of his body were tamed well enough for him to be able to go about with his task. He moved with caution regardless of his belief in his self restraint.

The cool touch of the portrait underneath Gerard's fingertips made a shiver rush down his spine. The demonic face a white-eyed banshee cried out to him through the painting, streaks of white and black mixed into murky greens and grays depicting a film of fog rising from the swampy grounds of a formidable forest. The project had been to recreate his fears, the roots of a nightmare solidified in the land of sleep, and his had been the weeping banshee roaming the unknown forest infinitely. Gerard almost chose to paint himself in the form of a clawed beast crouched low to the ground, but his hands and his head hadn't allowed him to. A banshee was safe, understandable. While others visually described teeth tumbling from mouths and loved ones bleeding onto a snowy landscape, Gerard's had been ruled the most terrifying image depicted by borderline professional artistic hands. It hadn't done much good for his reputation, but his worries didn't lie with such mundane situations.

A few miscellaneous projects were strewn across the base of the white board, portraits of various sizes awaiting to be retrieved by negligent students. Out of curiosity, Gerard's eyes swept across the portraits. One was a miniature picture of a lavender sky adorned with peach colors clouds billowing above a resting sun spilled over the hills, hills stained by crimson rivers of blood. Two others were of a shadow figure wielding a knife, though one appeared more terrifyingly realistic than the other. Gerard's eyes skimmed over each one until they lingered on one portrait capturing his intrigue. It was an image of a fanged boy peering out from the shadows, eyes taking on a chilling yellow tone glistening as brilliantly as the razor sharp teeth behind the boy's curled lips. His stance was intimidating, prowling, as though he warned the painter that he'd leap at any given second. He was trapped inside a canvas shaded in with navy blue and black, beams of light soaring across hands curved into rigid fingers reaching towards the outside. Gerard found beauty in the horrific scene, both satisfied and fascinated by such a specific fear coming from the mind of a student.

The realization of who painted the mysterious masterpiece didn't strike Gerard until the scent clinging to it did. The assault of the glorious scent wafting from the very pores of the canvas bled towards Gerard and pummeled him to a quivering pulp with buckling knees in front of the white board. A wave of heat flooded over him so quickly that he barely had to time the grasp the metal edge of the board to balance himself. The tightness in his insides became a pressure rushing down between his legs, tingles breaking out underneath his muscles and clutching mercilessly at the monster inside. The barbed wire of restraint carefully concealing the beast tore to shreds and the revenge of the instinct he struggled to keep within overcame him. The moon taunted Gerard for so long, it had finally come to claim his overdrive of lust.

Frank Iero's scent was despicably everything the wolf howled for. The talons of the beast cried out for warm flesh and the sunshine radiance coupled with the lingering traces of a thoughtful youth coming to terms with his body's needs. He exuded the most enticing scent that had ever grazed Gerard's senses and the ridiculousness of such a glorious smell being tethered to Frank of all people was a practical sin bound to tear at Gerard's control. Gerard unraveled in shambles against the whiteboard, unsure of whether or not to manically escape the campus or relieve himself. The burn of inexplicable desire would ravage him inside if he didn't perform either action, but he was caught frozen in his stance, trembling violently as sweat and a fever bombarded him so suddenly.

The hair at the back of Gerard's neck prickled at the sensation of someone's presence provoking his sharpened senses. He silenced his heaving breath with a loud hitch and swallowed hard, looking up in a daze. He angled himself away from the doorway when the hinges creaked, announcing the arrival of a student. He was excruciatingly hard, it overpowered the sickness tying his insides into knots. No, he couldn't handle someone approaching him. Gerard would fucking tear them apart.

"Oh, hey. I didn't think anyone else would be in here." A familiar voice echoed someplace outside of the dizzying wave of everything passing through Gerard.

If there was some force in the universe out to get everyone for the cruelest of reasons, its next victim had become Gerard, because the owner of the voice breaking through to Gerard was Frank Iero.

Gerard cursed under his breath. He uselessly held his breath to avoid breathing in Frank's scent, but he'd need to breathe at some point, his lungs would squeeze and his body would thrash in a panic with the need to fill them. He could sense his legs bending as he ached to give out, press his cheek against the cool tile floor and relieve himself of the pulsating need burning in him. He couldn't with Frank in the room.

"Whoa. You don't look so hot." Frank paused in the center of the room when he realized Gerard was painfully hunched over, breathing quickly in and out.

"Obviously not." Gerard groaned out through clenched teeth. He gripped the metal edge of the whiteboard and pressed his palm against the wall, mustering all of his strength to stand upright. His sweaty fingers slipped and he crumpled to the ground, his head thudding against the tile.

"Shit!" Frank exclaimed. Gerard heard his footsteps slapping against the ground in a rushed pattern. His vision was warped and he saw three visuals of Frank crouching beside him, coalescing into one another before splitting again.

"No, no, get away." Gerard growled. He forcefully batted Frank away, scooting backwards.

"Gerard, you look like you're about to pass out." Frank protested and frantically reached out for him.

Frank's scent struck Gerard in the fatal moment where he thought he gathered enough strength to lift himself up. He'd just been hoisting himself to his knees before he crumpled forward on all fours, letting out an enraged sound. Frank smelled divine, and Gerard was starving, he was being flayed alive with the need to claim, to taste, to devour.

"You need to let me help you."

"If you come near me, I'll —" Gerard couldn't finish his sentence. He gasped at the cramp in his legs, the first sign of something that would overtake him later.

Frank made a noise of alarm. "I'm calling an ambulance."

"Don't you fucking dare." Gerard managed to strain out. He squeezed his eyes shut so tight that colors erupted in the blackness he found behind his lids. Frank's scent was the most enticing aroma surrounding him, closing in on his skin and sinking underneath it. The burn reserved itself for Frank, the rest of the world began to rapidly fall away aside from the source of the smell mere inches away from Gerard.

"You're in shambles, why the hell don't you want me to call?" Frank crawled towards Gerard, touching his upper arm. "At least tell me what's going on with you."

Gerard recoiled at his touch. It sang under his flesh, it struck him like a flash of lightening, and electricity sizzled in his veins all the way done to the bone. The beast wanted Frank. The beast always won every battle, the moonlight willed Gerard's weaknesses to become more vulnerable than ever.

"Please, please, don't touch me." Gerard moaned miserably. His head hung forward and his arms trembled while supporting himself. He could feel his lips curling back and a growl built deep within his chest, a noise no human could create.

"Let me help you. I can't just leave you here." Frank's voice was higher with panic.

"Yes you can." Gerard spat, his insides twisting at the sound of Frank speaking. "Go. Get out."

"Get out? What the fuck? No." Frank stubbornly shot back.

The noise tore out of Gerard at the heat flashing through his system, soon to take control. It melted into a pitiful whimper so thin and tortured in his throat. He needed to fuck, to change, to tear into something, and only one option would dull the insatiable hunger of the wolf trapped inside him.

"Frank, do I look like I want to argue?" Gerard's head snapped up. His lips curled back threateningly and his fingers curled up on the ground, his muscles clamped down and coiled to attack. He held himself back, shouting prayers to the unseen forces of the universe, anything to stop himself. He almost couldn't resist the mouthwatering scent taking over him.

Frank's eyes widened. His hair had fallen into his face and Gerard could see a sliver of his skin peeking out from between the hem of his shirt and the waist of his jeans. His smell pummeled Gerard's senses and the rush of his heartbeat wafted the divine scent underneath Gerard's nose, teasing him. He was flushed and his eyes were wide and frightened, his pink lips were parted, too desirable to go unnoticed by the animal Gerard fought to restrain.

"What — your eyes." Frank's voice wobbled. "They're yellow."

Gerard's breath hitched. Coldness entered him at the realization that the wolf managed to shine through his human exterior — of course it had, Gerard was only scarcely keeping it inside with the weak chains his humanity brought to their battle. He could see himself in the reflection of Frank's enlarged eyes, the neon yellow flashing around the thin slits his pitch black pupils. He was a vision of terror to human eyes, he recalled the horror flooding like ice into his system when he witnessed them for the first time. A whimper died in his chest beside his pulsating heart bound to shatter the bones sheltering it.

Frank pulled back. His chest started to heave to match the pace of his frightened breathing. "What the fuck. What the fuck."

"I'm sorry." Gerard whimpered. He shut his eyes and breathed in deeply against his better judgement. He tasted Frank's scent on the tip of his tongue, so rich and unique that it lathered his tongue and caused immediate salivation. He moaned, weakly collapsing onto his elbows, grasping the sides of his head. The smell was inside of him, provoking him. He couldn't fight it any longer.

"Gerard?" Frank whispered. He sounded afraid, but there was still concern threading through his name sounding so sweet on his lips.

Gerard wouldn't rip into him. He wouldn't sink his talons into his flesh and shred into it until he was surrounded by carnage, he couldn't lap at the blood spilling onto the ground, and he wouldn't gnaw at his bones until they came away clean under his satisfied mouth. No, Gerard didn't crave the consumption he feared he might have when he discovered the truth about what he'd become.

He wanted Frank writhing underneath him. He wanted to sink inside him to savor the tightness of his body and fuck him until that sweet euphoria spilled over him and granted him temporary release. He wanted sweat at his lips and perspiration gathering at his neck, soft skin underneath his tongue, he wanted to sink his fingers into Frank's hips to keep him still as he thrashed in pleasure. Gerard wouldn't settle until he did, he'd be only half of a human being until he claimed what he needed, what the beast needed. Every chain snapped in silver residue and the wolf took control of everything, so much that he was what Gerard became.

Gerard panted harshly. He crawled across the tile floor, his body sliding over it, sweat rolling in beads down the back of his neck. His clothes were suffocating, he wanted to rip them apart so he could breathe properly. He reached out for Frank, practically gagging for it, he smelled so fucking amazing.

Frank shrieked when Gerard grasped his ankles. Gerard yanked him forward until he was knocked onto his back on the tile, then he spread his legs apart, crawling in between them. Frank shot up in fear, trying to wriggle away, but he met Gerard's eyes and must have found something in them that made him freeze up.

Gerard made a sound of frustration and pushed Frank onto his back agains by his shoulders. He moved on top of him, unable to sense anything aside from Frank's heartbeat, the sound of his blood rushing in his veins, and the smell of his skin attaching itself to Gerard's clothes. The rhythm of his beating heart was a drum pulsing through Gerard's head, the heady scent of blood and soft flesh intoxicated him enough to gift him with the power of withstanding the miserable sensitivity his hearing would normally wither him down with.

"What are you — wait! Gerard?" Frank stared up at him in astonishment.

"Please," Gerard softly cried. He leaned his forehead against Frank's shoulder, just to see how it would feel. He was so hot through his shirt, and Gerard couldn't stop himself from breathing him in deeply. Frank made a noise of alarm and pulled away, pushing himself up again.

Gerard shakily lifted onto his knees instead of trying to push Frank down again. He buried his face in Frank's neck and whined, aching to lap at his skin and bite down, taste the flesh that called out to him.

"Whoa, whoa there, holy shit." Frank grasped Gerard's hair and pulled his head back to stare at him. He couldn't fathom Gerard's current state and although it was understandable, Gerard couldn't wait for him, there was not a cent of patience in him left to spend. He nuzzled into Frank's open hand, grabbing a hold of his wrist, and bringing it to his nose to inhale. His tongue swept out across his pulse point and he moaned greedily, pulling back to gaze at him through his dark lashes.

Frank's eyes widened. He stared at Gerard who rocked down against him desperately, his trembling lips kissing along Frank's arm, nearly sobbing at the desperation murdering him slowly.

"I need you," Gerard rasped out, "I need you right now, please."

"Gerard." Frank whispered. He drew his hand away, pinning Gerard's arms at his sides. Gerard growled after being incredibly displeased by being held down and ripped free from the restraint. He pushed Frank down onto the ground, pinning him with his hips, hovering above him. Frank gasped out loud and helplessly stared back. His expression was a cross between fear and fascination, his eyes wouldn't shrink back to their normal size.

"You tested me," Gerard panted out, "You smell too fucking good."

"I'm sorry," Frank's breath stuttered, "You're not . . . you're not human. Are you?"

Gerard ignored his question. He buried his face into the crook of Frank's neck, inhaling, and his hips gave a kick that pressed right up against Frank's crotch. Frank sucked in a choking gasp, lifting his hips instinctively. Gerard keened and did it again, kissing Frank's sweet skin and savoring the saltiness of perspiration stinging his tongue.

"Gerard," Frank said breathlessly, "What's going on? Why are you doing this?"

Gerard bit down lightly on Frank's skin, relishing in the shocked moan pushing out from Frank's throat. His hips met Gerard's again and his breath was becoming a wild pattern matching Gerard's, but his self restraint was far stronger than his and it was aided by logic.

"This happens every month." Gerard whispered, licking a long strip up Frank's neck to the corner of his jaw. "You made it come early. Fuck, Frank, you smell amazing, and you taste so good." He moaned brokenly and rocked his hips, his whole body rubbing up against Frank's. His skin was blazing and his heartbeat was so strong that Gerard could feel it thudding against his own chest. He rubbed against Frank's thigh frantically for more friction, and the intensified pleasure was so heavenly that a dribble of drool fell from the corner of his mouth.

"Holy shit," Frank grabbed Gerard's waist, going rigid underneath him, "We can't do this. You didn't even want anything to do with me a few hours ago."

"I lied." Gerard groaned in frustration. He grabbed Frank's wrists and pinned them above his head. Frank stared up at him, and though he attempted to keep his expression and his body under control, Gerard could smell the genuine arousal exuding from him. The scent of desire was far sweeter than the normal scent embedded into his warm skin, that alone made Gerard ache and cry out for him.

"This can't be real," Frank swallowed hard, biting back a moan as Gerard kissed his neck. "What are you?"

"Don't." Gerard sharply pulled back, glaring down at Frank. The smaller teen shrunk back, regretting his question. He submissively fell silent, much more willing to give himself to Gerard than he had been in the beginning. Gerard could smell the adrenaline and the lingering traces of fear rushing through Frank's blood. For that, Gerard let go of his wrists to give him some freedom, and slid slowly down his body.

"Please, tell me you want this, too." Gerard's hands slid down Frank's waist slowly, worshiping the shape of him over and over until Frank was trembling under his gentle yet possessive hands. "I can smell it, Frankie. You like me."

Frank went as red as the flesh of an apple. He turned his head to the side and grimaced with embarrassment. "Not like that . . ."

"Don't lie to me." Gerard said more sharply. He reached Frank's hips and his fingertips teased at the centimeter of skin showing from underneath his clothing that crawled up. Frank gasped and shivered, his chest heaving.

"What do you want?" Frank asked. He swallowed hard when Gerard inched his shirt up towards his torso, revealing his soft skin Gerard couldn't help but press his lips against for a taste. He moaned at how smooth he felt under his mouth, his cock throbbing. Frank whimpered so softly that it would've been unheard by ordinary human ears, but Gerard captured it, and thus, the brutality of his storm of lust increased.

"You." Gerard breathed against the patch of skin underneath Frank's navel, where a trail of thin hairs began to lead towards the top of his pants.

"God, I — why'd you keep me waiting for so long?" Frank finally shattered. His big honey colored eyes watched Gerard with a hazy film of lust touching them.

Gerard was tired of using words. He couldn't form them even if he tried, he was so consumed by how much it hurt to hold himself back. He nearly cried out from the grip lust held on him and he held Frank's hips tightly, yanking him down to connect their lower halves. They both gasped at the sensation of Gerard's cock rubbing over Frank's growing bulge, sparks igniting in Gerard's body.

He snarled and brought his head down to harshly press their lips together. When his lips touched Frank's, an immediate flash of heat crashed through him from the crown of his head to the tips of his toes. His back arched and the sharp breath Frank let out against his mouth caused his soft lips to part. Gerard immediately started a rhythm with their mouths, a rushed and messy collision driving Frank to full arousal in so little time. Gerard could smell it, feel it, and taste it when Frank's lips eagerly complied to the kiss and pried Gerard's open to deepen it. He was breathing so quickly and his hands were far more hesitant than his lips. They touched the sides of Gerard's neck gently, but the touch was like an injection of electricity making Gerard's hips jolt upwards. Gerard made a needy noise that encouraged Frank to run his fingers through his hair, curling them into the strands and drawing him closer to slip his tongue into Gerard's mouth.

Gerard couldn't stop rutting against Frank. The friction was so fucking good, though it burned through all of the fabric between them. His noises flooded freely into Frank's mouth and he couldn't decipher them when he was drowning in the sounds Frank made, the placement of his hands and how it felt better than anything to touch him. But soon, it wasn't enough, he needed so much more than he received and if he didn't get it now, he was bound to combust.

Gerard tore away from Frank's lips, the sound of their mouth disconnecting louder to his own ears than it realistically was. Frank breathed in deeply, his lips swollen and dark pink, wet with spit.

"Your pants. Off." Gerard frantically reached between them. "I need to — fuck, I need to fucking touch you, please?"

"Wait." Frank startled, jumping at the tug of Gerard's fingers at the waistband of his jeans. "Gerard—"

"Please, Frankie, please." Gerard panted, completely wanton as he rubbed against Frank, his tongue practically hanging out from the desperate need to taste, lick, bite.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on first." Frank started to surface through the fog Gerard ensnared him in through his own endeavor to find release from a lustful prison inside his own body.

Gerard frantically went to resolve it. He kissed a delicate spot underneath Frank's jaw, eliciting a sweet whimper echoing in Gerard's mind.

"Stop," Frank whined, clutching Gerard's shoulders. With more force, he shoved, pushing Gerard away. "Stop!"

Gerard froze up. He was sprawled on the ground, crouched into a position where he could easily crawl through the distance now placed between them to touch. However, the moment Frank's demand rang through the room, the bounds that came undone suddenly shackled Gerard's wrists and ankles. He sucked in a jagged gasp, panting, his lungs begging for air. He was flushed all over, sweating, he was still torturously hard, but his lust was disintegrating in pitiful flecks lifting the haze from his head. Gerard's wide eyes looked across from him at Frank who was sitting back on the ground, panting just as heavily, but he was both bewildered and terrified after being pounced on so suddenly. His lips were red and his cheeks were similarly flushed, and though he was a mess of sex, he inched further back from Gerard with large eyes.

Gerard's conscious slammed back into him with the power of a hurricane. He jerked back with a sharp gasp, clawing at the ground. His hands were trembling and his heart beat abnormally fast, heat flared through his body with a spilling sensation starting at the crown of his head. The change was upon him, he felt it. Above everything he felt, great shame and hatred seized him by the throat. All the time he spent struggling to restrain the beast, to keep the peace between himself and everyone surrounding him, he managed to shatter at the alluring pull of lust. Gerard couldn't keep count of how many times he resisted what he felt when the moon was upon him. Yet, he couldn't control himself around the one human somehow capturing his attention no matter how many times he tried to convince himself it meant nothing, he was only fascinating because his appearance was different from the rest.

It was Frank's scent, his eyes, the sound of his voice. It was a trap to Gerard, the key to the destruction of his self control. Gerard couldn't believe he'd blindingly let the wolf control him, he allowed it to advance with no single thought of how his actions would affect both himself and the teenager across from him in the future. He didn't stop for a moment to consider what he was doing, how terrible it was to act without being given consent. He couldn't bear to think of the feeling of violation Frank would discover when they separated.

And, fuck — Frank saw his eyes. He witnessed the feral entity sharing a soul with Gerard. He didn't know the entire truth, but he knew something.

"I'm so sorry." Gerard spat out, his voice rough. His eyes were filled with hot tears of anger, blending in with the guilt puncturing his humanity deeply when he glanced up again and saw how small Frank looked as he met Gerard's supernatural glowing eyes again.

"I — don't tell anyone about this. I'm sorry." Gerard scrambled up on shaky legs. He stumbled twice while gathering his things through a sharp pain twisting at his muscles. If he didn't leave in the next twenty minutes, a wolf would spring free through the town.

"Wait. Don't go yet!" Frank sprang to his feet. "Please, can we talk about this?"

"No," Gerard barked, clutching his stomach. He whirled around when he heard Frank stepping towards him, baring his teeth to make him freeze. "Don't come near me. If you know what's good for you, stay the fuck away."

Gerard used every ounce of strength left in him to pump his legs as quickly as possible. Once he exited the school grounds and Frank was far behind him, he had yet to find relief when his scent clung to his clothes, the taste of his lips refused to fade from his tongue. Gerard needed to bind himself away from society before he could suffer over what he'd done; it was the least he could do to repent for his grave mistakes.

_____

Yes, there's a part 2 for this, I've had it planned for a while. This actually took a different turn while I was writing and I like it better this way.

I hope you enjoyed that! I haven't written about werewolves in a while, after I decided they aren't really my thing, but this approach feels comfortable to work with. Look at me, opening up my mind.

Let me know your thoughts! Love you all.

-rosexo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
793K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
864K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one