Crayola32's Book of Random

Von crayola32

Basically random stuff. Will probably include: -Random poems/short stories -Tag Challenges -Random updates ... Mehr

Introduction
Teachings of Life (Father Poem)
Drowning in Guilt (Poem inspired by A Seperate Peace)
Song Challenge
Cameraroll Challenge
Dying
Nominated
Tagged
Guess the Quote
Pictures
What it feels like [Challenge]
Links? And pics
Tasks for @HappyHoliDAI
2017 Already?
Challenge 1
Iris' collage for @LonelyWeasley
Georgiana's Bedroom
Georgiana's Dress
Maisey's Idea and Speech
Roleplays?
Claire Reece Walsch
Elias' Costume
Georgiana's Aesthetic
I was tagged
Claire Reece Walsch (Challenge)
Foreign Prince Cassius
Farhaven Selection: West Duchess
Farhaven Selection: Royal Astronomer
Elias' Room and Outfit
Ophelia's Outfit
Prince Oliver
Check this out? Pretty please...?
Status Update. VERY IMPORTANT. Please Read!!
Status Update: Rest of Week (PLEASE READ)
Oliver's Outfit and Room
School is starting...
Aesthetic? Yay or Nay?
More aesthetics
Ahh even more aesthetics
STRANGER THINGS
Christmas Ball
Forms for Dark Skies
Ehhh
Tucker's Masquerade Outfit
Task 2
Challenge One
Theodora Bennett
Vincent Olsten (Wedding Attire and Family)
Edith Monroe (Wedding Attire and Family)
Shiloh's Outfit
Brenner Halloway
Charlotte Keighton
Adam Gallagher
THE CURSED • EDEN
Check it out!
Euterpe ~ Viola Lewis
Kratos ~ Wyatt Princeton
Phoebe Emmert
Tobias Keighton
Quick Update
The Articles
Shiloh's Idea & Presentation
Josephine Baker
PLEASE WATCH THIS
Phoebe's Outfit
Judas
Mathias Weever
Thalia Barnette
Georgiana Prescott
Reagan Beaumont
Edwyn Beaumont
SPINEL - Maia Prince
LAPIS LAZULI - Aidan Harper
Dawson Valet
Edmund Valet
Imogen Atwood
Tucker Hannady
Akio
Sidney Phillips
Elise Bordeaux
Josephine Shaw
Quintus Klein
Claire Reeves' Masquerade Outfit
August Brody
Vincent Mikkelsen
Edsel Hemingway
Aisling Laurence
Alouette Bordeaux
Ethan Porter
Andromeda Carter
Connor Taylor
Outfits
Judas Harper
Vivian Davis
Aleksandr Romanov
Aharon Mostafa
Finnegan "Finn" Miller
Tristan Elliot
Ethan Hendrix
Louisa Blanchet
Carter Morgan
Beckett and Vivienne's Outfits
"A Rumor In St. Petersburg . . ."
Vivienne and Ayden's Date...
Abel Thales
Secret Santa Gifts
Nostalgia Dump
Layla's Outfit
Layla's Outfit (2)
Outfits for Glittering Court

Claire Reeves

19 1 2
Von crayola32

For RGFabulous and LovesCanada365
-----
|GENERAL|
Role: Female Selected
Name: Claire Lousia Reeves
Age: 17
Province: Fennley
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation: Wants to become a Lawyer. Currently works at a local diner as a waitress, saving money to attend law school.

|APPEARANCE|
FC: Bea Miller

Appearance Notes: Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, ivory-tan colored skin
Height: 5'5"
Languages Spoken: English

|PERSONA & TRAITS|
Personality: Claire is a girl that can't be described at merely one thing. She's honest and fair and has a strong sense of justice. She's strong-willed and stubborn and extremely passionate about her beliefs and things she enjoys. She's not exactly eccentric, but she's not shy. She's a mix of mellow and bold and it fits just right. She has a moxie that's irreplaceable and sometimes she's too proud. Claire is extremely intelligent and tends to use rationality and reason to make decisions. She's precise and a low key perfectionist. She has this need to have everything put together, including herself. She's not exactly prejudiced but sometimes first impressions tend to stick with her. She's generally open-minded but isn't afraid to speak her mind and explain her own opinions on a matter. She's resilient, persistent, and determined and it sometimes seems like nothing can break her down. However, she's secretly a bit insecure and has a fear of failure. She usually is blunt and straight forward but she also has this tendency to be philosophical when she wants to be. Claire is also known for being a naturally charming and persuasive person, often getting her way or managing to convince people to do what she wants. It should also be noted that the girl can be quick to anger sometimes and her temper isn't exactly something you want to flare too brightly, especially since she isn't always as understanding as her aunt is. It should also be noted that she tends to be considerate and thoughtful towards people she's close to, and she isn't afraid to crack a joke or two or use sarcasm to her advantage. Claire is a jumble of things but in short: she's logical, passionate, honest, fair, determined, charming, intelligent, confident, thoughtful, and considerate.

Mannerisms: Pinches the bridge of her nose when aggravated, furrows her eyebrows when deep in thought, bites her bottom lip when nervous, tends to subconsciously fix her hair, tends to comfortably cross arms under chest, etc.

Dreams/Aspirations: Claire hopes to one day become a successful lawyer and fight for those who are innocent, oppressed, wrongly accused, and so on. She wants to study law and criminal justice. She also dreams of one day being able to visit France.

Talents: She's talented in academics and law. She's persuasive and convincing which is a notable and handy talent. She's also really good at cooking and has a secret talent for origami.

Fears: She's afraid of failure first and foremost. She also has a fear of abandonment, a fear of tight spaces, a fear of drowning (even though she can swim), and a fear of the unknown.

|OTHER|
Education: Basic Education through primary school on. She is aspiring to go to a college close to home and study Law and Criminal Justice.

Family:
•Gabriel Reeves (Father; 41)
•Beatrice Reeves (Mother; 41) 
•Shiloh Reeves (Aunt; 44)
•Carter Reeves (Twin Brother; 17)
•Grace Reeves (Younger Sister; 14)
•Jonas Reeves (Younger Brother; 10)
•Maia Reeves (Younger Sister; 7)
•Owen Reeves (Youngest brother; 4)
•Jeremiah Reeves (Grandfather; 76)
•Cadence Reeves (Grandmother; 71)

Backstory: Claire grew up in a rather large family. She and her twin brother, Carter, were the first children born to Gabriel and Beatrice Reeves. They grew up with a loving household and strong family values. They also had plenty of siblings: Grace, Jonas, Maia, and Owen. She grew up in Fennley. Despite her family's origins being from Carolina, they moved out west to be closer to Angeles, where Shiloh lived, and there Gabriel and Beatrice attended school and found suitable jobs. Claire's grandparents live next door to them so they're always close. Claire's life was full of adventure and plenty of love. After the caste system was abolished, her father was able to pursue his dream job of an engineer and her mother was able to be an art teacher. Her parents had a hard time adjusting at first with the pre-existing prejudices against them, especially against her father and the entire Reeves family who grew up as sevens. However, success was theirs soon enough and Claire and her family live a stable, happy life. There isn't a lot to tell, other than Shiloh comes to visit every once in a while and that's a treat, especially since her aunt is a role model for her, in a way.

Quote: "She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."

Other: None

|QUESTIONS|
1. Why did you join the Selection?
"I joined the selection primarily because I was interested in the experience and what it could offer. My parents also suggested I give it a shot, considering my aunt had been in the previous one. I hoped it would allow me to see a new perspective and figured a could learn a thing or two about law and politics while I'm here."

2. What are your initial thoughts about Prince Jace?
"I don't really know. He seems good enough. I don't religiously follow his life so I suppose I can't judge. Though, I'll admit he's good looking."

3. What are your thoughts on the return of traitor Fabian Schreave and his family? Should his children have a royal title?
"King Julian has pardoned Fabian and his family so I honestly see no reason why there should be any sort of animosity. Besides, my family says that Fabian had done the right thing all those years ago and was wrongly convicted. I don't know how much of that is true, but Aunt Shiloh always insisted Fabian never deserved the treatment he got. That he shouldn't have had to escape like he did. I suppose it's a good thing they're alive and well? I guess I don't have a problem with it. All is forgiven and that's justice for you."

4. Do you think you'll find love here?
"Who knows? I'm not going to throw myself at anyone but if something happens, it happens. Worse case, I hope I can get something beneficial out of this experience." 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

138K 14.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
251K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
94.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
78.6K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...