Foreign Prince Cassius

This is for White_Wolf11 and her Roleplay. This is his form

Role: Foreign Prince

Name: Cassius Phillip Ignis (You can change the last name if you want)
Nickname(s): Cass, Cassi

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Warlock

Face Claim (Looks): Colton Haynes

Personality: Cassius is kind of like a mystery

Personality: Cassius is kind of like a mystery. He's often reserved and distant, not sharing a lot about himself with others. Some even call him cold. He's a bit more on the quiet side, not really a fan of loudness and chaos. He is clever and perceptive, often picking up on the little things. He's intelligent when he cares to show it, often wrapped up in his own personal studies. He is stubborn and driven, determined to accomplish his goals. He also is a bit ambitious. It takes a lot for him to trust someone but once he does trust someone he's probably one of the most devoted and loyal people you'd know. However, if you lose his trust, he doesn't easily forgive. But Cassius is a lot more than what you think. He does have dreams and he does care, a lot more than people think. He has a big heart that he keeps locked away, figuring it is for his best. If you ever truly get to know him, you'll realize he can be sweet, caring, protective, thoughtful, and genuine. But very rarely does anyone ever see the kinder side to him.

Likes: Cassius really enjoys learning and so for that he loves books and reading. He enjoys music too, though he doesn't play. He likes magic too, his own power and abilities and what they can do. He loves sweets, desserts mostly, but he likes most foods really. He likes simple walks and he enjoys genuine conversation even if he isn't always the most social. He also really likes to stargaze and cloudwatch, often to get his mind off of things.

Dislikes: He hates when people lie to him and he hates lies in general, considering his entire life has been a lie. He doesn't like when people judge him either. He hates feeling useless and he hates when people pity him. He fears the idea of being alone and he fears someone finding out who he really is. He secretly dislikes himself and who he is, who he truly is by blood.

Skills: Being a warlock, he's skilled in all sorts of magic. Aside from sorcery, he can fight well in hand-to-hand combat too. He's skilled in his studies and pretty intelligent. He also considers his perceptiveness to be a skill too.

Backstory: Cassius has a dark history that stays hidden from most. His mother, the Queen, had an affair with a warlock and this affair conceived a child: Cassius. The affair was kept a secret and his mother proclaimed that the child was her husband's, the King's, even though it wasn't. Cassius was illegitimate, a bastard son, but nobody could know this or it would destroy the royal name forever. Cassius had a fairly normal life as any Prince would, but he always knew he was different somehow, not like his father. He always had this feeling that something wasn't right. He was fifteen when he learned the truth about what he was, and that news alone changed him forever. He was never the same. After all, it's not every day one learns the person they thought was their father actually isn't. After learning of his heritage and his illegitimacy, he became distant from his mother, developing a hatred for what she had done. He was damned because of her, and now he had to hide something like that for as long as he lived.

Other: He has a tattoo of a small bird on his left shoulder-blade. It represents the freedom he wishes he had.

Password: Thirty-two
(The password is so fitting considering my username 😂)