My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 3

3.4K 197 36
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV

The rumors spread out all over the hospital, that the bunch of gangster have a special treatment gave with director of the chairman son of Saetang family, they said that this Gangster group that been reported to do trouble at the Emergency room, got a privilege to used the VIP room. Not just like that, no one is allowed to check them even nurses without permission from the director of the hospital.

Narong was transferred to VIP room, with two bedroom, for him and Aroon, so they will not feel lonely. The VIP room was complete furnished, and not looks like a hospital room at all, they got a big flat screen TV, Refrigerator with unlimited stocks of food.

The nurses and other doctors, checked the information about this group, but the file name of the record was restricted by director, and they cannot open it without director password.

Sonchai was satisfied with the following, but apparently, he don't have that big money to pay for it!!!

Sonchai came at the director office, to talked about it but Kiet, Secretary told him that he doesn't have a privilege to enter there without the invitation from the director himself, Sonchai has no choice but to wait at Narong room.

Aroon, was doing well but still waiting for his hand to heal, Charn, Boon and Aran stay at their house, yes the seven sins, base. While Aat and Sonchai stayed at the hospital to take care of them.

Aroon was much better than Narong, Narong need more time to heal than Aroon not to mention, Narong has a long term healing process, so mostly they need to stay at the hospital.

At the other side, nurse Preeda noticed that, ever since this group arrived at the hospital the atmosphere of this brother suddenly changed, he then secretly take a picture of Sonchai and send it to certain person.

Preeda receive a call as soon as the other person saw the picture.

"P'Pree! where did you see that bitch!" The girl from the other line said.

Preeda was startled first and recovered from the shock. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, he was that guy, the one I told you before!" Her voice was angry.

"What do you mean?"

"P'Pree, that bitch is the Ger I told you before!"

Preeda frowned upon hearing about it. "I thought you said that you already killed all of them?"

"I thought so! But when you send the pictures, I was shocked too! How come that bitch still alive!"

"I think his not alone, here at the hospital, he have a group of friends, and I noticed that they're looks was different from the man, and looks feminine."

"it's impossible! I'm pretty sure I killed them all! How could this happen again! I stay here at prison after I killed them and now, I'm still here but there he is still flirting and looking for dick of other! That bitch! When I get out here at prison I kill them all!"

If you guys was thinking how come he have a mobile phone at the prison, it's very simple, money is the answer.

Preeda supported her well, Preeda was her mother younger sister, and that bitch at the prison still unknown the name 😉😉

"Auntie, Please do something, I really hate Ger! they all bitches and they using their beauty to seduce the man!"

Preeda was really annoyed when he heard about them, Now this group of Ger is seducing Kiet! After all he invest to Kiet, now he arrived and will get the one she love!

Her blood boiling from anger.

She then called another person from her contact. "Hello, finally you called me, so are you going to gave me a chance?" The man said from the other line.

"I have a plenty surprised to you, ahh, did you heard about the legend of Ger?"

"Yes that urban legend?"

"their not just a legend, I know where they are, do you want to taste them?" Preeda smirked.

"That's a good one, I'm craving for it tell me more." The man licked his bottom lip.

...

...

After two days, Narong finally awake, Sonchai was more happy than them, Thanom came to check all his vital signs and symptoms, but everything is okay. "You're lucky, everything is fine." Thanom said.

Narong blushed and looked at him said. "Thank you Doc."

Thanom smiled at him and reach out his hand to patted Narong's hair. Narong blushed hardly his face was burning red.

Sonchai saw this action and immediately removed Thanom hand and said. "Enough, you touch too much."

Thanom was puzzled and looked at Sonchai and said. "Is he's your mother?"

The people on the room burst at laughed except for Sonchai, he was pissed off. "Mother your ass! I will die single and take care of them!"

"Your mother kinda pissed off." Thanom said. Narong laughed at him.

"Mom, don't be like that, I'm already old enough." Narong added.

"Ai'Rong! Do you want me to hit you?" Sonchai said.

"No, Mom, please don't hit me na, please na." Narong said.

"Ai'Rong shut up, I'll put tape on your mouth."

"Mom khup, don't scared P'Rong, he still patient here." Aroon added.

"You too, shut up." Sonchai said but deep inside him, he was happy, finally everything is fine, no one is in danger. "Anyway, Doc Thanom, we don't have much money to pay for all of this."

"It's alright you don't have to worry about it, me and my younger brother Kiet will take care of this, and don't think that we will asked for something, it's just to save the last bloodlines of Ger." He explained and smiled.

"Still, I'll pay you when we get enough money." Sonchai said. Pride is the only left he have.

"It's really okay you don't ha-" He was interrupted by Sonchai.

"It's not okay with us." He said with serious expression.

"Then, Okay, I'll be waiting." Thanom smiled.

..

..

..

Sonchai was walking going home, to get some clothes for Narong and Aroon, while walking, he felt that someone is looking at him, watching him from a far.

Sonchai walked a little faster, then he heard some footsteps coming from his back, he then stopped and looked at the back, and found nothing. He was sure that he heard some footsteps, someone is following at him, then he walked at the alley and when he turn to the right corner, he stayed there and wait for the person who following to him.

After a seconds, a footsteps coming, Sonchai was prepared to fight at any time, he was waiting at the person who's following at him. When the person turn to corner, Sonchai opened his mouth said. "Why are you following me?"

The man startled, and immediately put his hand to his back and about to get something at his back, Sonchai saw his action and come forward to attack him before he used that unknown weapon.

The man was fast enough and immediately stepped back, then Sonchai increase his speed and form a clenched fist to hit the other man face, the man was hit to his face and stumbled back, Sonchai stepped up to the man chest and said. "What do you want from me? I'm pretty sure I don't know you."

The man shiver and immediately beg. "I'm sorry, someone pay to me to follow you, to know your place that's all I didn't intended to attack you."

Sonchai stared at him and gave a cold expression. "Who told you to follow me?"

"I don't know, they just pay me to know your place that's all they asked to me." His face doesn't show any suspicious behavior. "I'm telling the truth, that's all I know."

"Then, tell them that you found nothing and don't let them know, or else I'll hunt them down all." Sonchai stared coldly.

"Okay okay! I promise I will not follow you again." The man said, Sonchai let go his feet and walked out, the man watched his back and smirked, his murderous aura came out, his face like a devil. He then grabbed something at his back and pointed at Sonchai, Sonchai was walking and didn't notice it at all, the man take a injector at his back and immediately stabbed Sonchai's shoulder. Sonchai was startled at pain to his shoulder but immediately recovered, he then kicked the man stomach, the man stumble a few steps, Sonchai run to him and kicked his face, the man passed out from the kick on his face.

Sonchai gasping air, he suddenly felt that his body was burning, he felt that he become weak, he immediately run away from the scene, he run slower than usual and his knees become weak, he fetl that he was been drugged!

He felt itchy inside his body, and felt hotter than usual, catching his breath, and trying to walked out far.

He reached out at the highway where there a little bit more people, gasping and catching his breath, Sonchai eye's become blurred.

..

..

Kiet driving home, and when he saw a familiar face at the street, he then slowly his driving. He looked at his back and felt something is wrong, Sonchai burning inside of him, then Kiet get out from his car and come near to him and said. "Sonchai, what's wrong with you?"

Sonchai heard a familiar voice, but his eye's was blurred, he keep catching his breath and looked at Kiet, he can't see his face well but his voice was really familiar from him.

"Sonchai are you alright? what's happening to you?" Kiet checked out his face, he then used his palm to catch Sonchai face. "Why you're burning hot?"

"I... I...been drugged by someone..." Sonchai grasped.

Kiet immediately supported him and help him to get in his car, when Sonchai already in, he then drove his car, while driving he was thinking if where he will take Sonchai? He does not know his house! Then? should he send him to his own house?

"Sonchai I'll take you home with me to see your condition." Kiet said.

Sonchai can't heard him well, and looked at Kiet, he then reached out his hand to Kiet's tight, Kiet was startled and looked at him, Sonchai opened his mouth and said. "I.. I.. felt.. itchy.. inside..me...and hot.." his face was so red.

Kiet felt something in his short, shit! He got a Bonner!

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.9K 97
"From now on, you're Zan Lorenzo." "My dear husband, why am I the one taking your last name?" Lorenzo asked while pulling his hand away. "You're mine...
14.1K 940 12
... *BoyLoveBoy stories.* *Fanfiction* *Pictures Credit to owners* PhaYo 2moons Wayo and Phana was childhood friend and both of them cherish each ot...
32.5K 1.4K 7
Let's mess with some stereotypes - not all gang leaders are badass, sex-craved monsters. They have a past, too. - Warning - later themes mentioned ma...
11.7K 920 12
This gonna be a GodtBas story.... this one will be a short story like my other ones... hope u guys enjoy it... #3 in bas