When A Lazy Person Gets Reinc...

By Littlepho

Rose was an artist and musician in her past life, she died somehow and got reincarnated as the villainess of... More

Note + Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not Necessarily An Author's Note But It's Not Really A Chapter Either
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 (Real)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author' Note ❗IMPORTANT❗
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
‼️VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼️ Please Read, But Don't Kill Me
Voting Results
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

15K 489 70
By Littlepho

After I found out what I really was, I...., well I did nothing really.... haha....

Anywho we're past that! So currently, I'm at Eliana aka Sakura's house. I mean palace. After Sakura went through her transformation, literally, she said she had something to do and left for a couple of weeks, she came back after about a month or two, I wasn't keeping track.

I then had this sudden urge to go to her kingdom, cause who doesn't wanna go to a place filled with cuddley panda bears?

After a lot of persuasion and puppy dog eyes, brother, mother, and father finally allowed me to go.

So now I'm in the Panda Palace. In the middle of a pretty weird conversation too... thank god for my fan that was covering my face otherwise... I don't think my expression was pleasant at all.

"Sakura née-chan! What happened to your hair?!" One of the pandas cried.

"And your eyes! Née-Chan! Answer me!" Another said.

"Yeah! What happened?! Was it the fox?!" Said another.

"I knew she's no good!"

"Yeah all of them are filled with cunningness!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"No doubt!"

Nine little pandas were dragging my poor reputation down! What did I do to deserve such treatment?! Sniffles....

"It's not her fault." Sakura said gently. "Don't blame my friend."

"Fr-friends?!" The nine little pandas all cried at once. "No way! Who would wanna be friends with the Fox Clan?!"

D-did the Fox Clan have a very bad reputation in the outside world?!

Nooooooooo!!! Sakura's eyes narrowed.

"Wait, why doesn't anyone want to be friends with the Fox Clan?" I asked, timidly might I say to my embarrassment when they turned and glared at me with those cute round eyes.

"Whoa... what a dumb fox."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!" Eight voices echoed each other, I think my eyes just twitched, as well as my ears. I'm sure my tail was moving in rapid, rigid movements, and that only happens when I'm annoyed. My hand holding my fan probably has an irk mark, as well as my head.

"You just said what?"

"Wow! A fox that's deaf too!" One of the pandas said. Sakura stepped forward. Opening her mouth ready to say something before someone else beat her to it.

"Anko, Aniko, Anika, Ano, Aiko, Ai, Akihiko, Akeno, and Asa mother and father didn't teach you to be like that to our guests."

"Oni-san... we're sorry!"

"Brother..." Sakura said.

"Lil sis! How're you doing?"

"Good."

"I haven't seen you in a long time!" The man walked up and patted Sakura on her back. His dark black hair and silver eyes popped out. "Sooooooo, who's this?" He asked.

"My name is Yukino Kimura, it's a pleasure to meet you." I gave him my most graceful curtsy, keeping my fan in front of my face, though I doubt it looked anything close to graceful.

"Un, I am Seito Hana, a Prince of the Panda Clan." He introduced himself in a pretty normal way. I nodded at him. "So, What brings you here?"

"Yuki wanted to visit the Panda Palace, so I invited her here." Sakura answered for me, saving me from saying I wanted to visit cause I wanted to cuddle with some pandas.

"Ahhhh, I see." He turned to the nine little pandas that were strangely quiet. "I'm sure mother wouldn't mind teaching you some manners..."

"Oni-san! No please! Don't tell mommy!" So they don't like those classes either... I mused to myself.

"Prince Seito, it's okay, they're still children. I'm sure I was like that too when I was young." I said, my fan swaying slightly.

He looked at me. "Brother, Let then off this time, geez."

"If you say so~" he answered with a smile. The nine pandas looked at me strangely, then that look turned into gratitude, then into guilt. "Come with me." He told them, leading them off somewhere. When they were gone Sakura turned towards me.

"Yuki, I'll show you around." Sakura said, tugging at my arm.

"Un." I agreed. She dragged me around and showed me the garden, her room, the throne room, the dining room, and the kitchen. Of course I stol- I mean was givien snack. Yep they gave me some snacks. I DID NOT steal anything....

"These snacks are delicious!" I said, my mouth full of the fluffy cloudy pastries. I was currently on cloud 9. 

"Glad you like it." Sakura said with a smile. We walked around a bit more until a guard came up.

"Ahhh, seems like mother and father wants to meet you." My fan that was swaying gently with the breeze stopped.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay?"

"You'll be fine." Humor was evident in Sakura's voice.

"If ya say so...." I quietly followed. We stopped in front of the grand doors of the study room. I stopped. I was really really nervous.... and afraid.

"You'll be fine." Sakura repeated.

"I sure hope so..." 

"Mother, father" Sakura said after opening the doors and walked in.

"Sakura-tan!" Sakura pouted at her mother's endearment word.

"It's chan, not tan! I'm not a little kid anymore!" My mouth hung open behind my fan.

What is this? How does Sakura have such a huge change of temperament in front of her family? First I met her she was cold, second time she was also cold, third not so cold, only until recently was she's not so cold anymore. Now... she's like a spoiled brat!

"You must be Yuki-chan." She smiled warmly at me.

"Uh.. yeah..." I wanted to face smack myself when I answered like that, so embarrassing!

"You don't have to be afraid, sweetheart." She said. "Umm... let's talk over the dinner table." My eyes lit up. 

FOOD! 

IS! 

HEAVEN!

After settling down for dinner, Sakura's mother spoke again.

"So Yuki-chan, what brings you here?"

"Ahh, I was curious about the Panda Clan..."

"I see."

Awkward silence.....

"So you're the princess of the Fox Clan right?" Seito said trying to start conversation.

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'p'.

Awkward silence.....

"Yuki likes eating without any distractions." Sakura commented. I looked at her, betrayal in my eyes.

How could you tell them that?! So embarrassing. This is the most embarrassment I've ever suffered in my life!

Sad life yo, sad life....

And that my friends concludes Yuki's visit to Panda Kingdom! 

Next up: School!

Hope you look forward to it!

***

I planned on updating this Monday, but my laziness symptoms kicked in..... haha....... but! I got a chapter in today, cause no school... again.... another snow day!

Question~

Should I make a fanfic for PoT (Prince of Tennis) or GoH (God of Highschool)?

Should I make another story...? If I do will you all read it?

Thank you for reading! Btw I checked the rankings today and oh my gosh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 20.8K 47
Sarah was a normal school girl if you count being the smartest in school normal. But she was lazy. One day when she was walking home she got hit by a...
11.6K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
164K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...