Protecting the school's idiots

By RiskyShadow

~~~ "You are a monster and you will always be one. There was never a turning back for it, never. I know you'r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
•°ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ Chapter 10 ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ°•
➶➶➶➶➶ Chapter 11 ➷➷➷➷➷
↫↫ Chapter 12 ↬↬
////Chapter 13\\\\
▌│█║▌║▌║ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 ║▌║▌║█│▌
AN
_-_-_-Chapter 16-_-_-_
Photos and aesthetics
Chapter 17
•°•°•°Chapter 18°•°•°•
•·°•·° Chapter 19°·•°·•
꧁꧁Chapter 20꧂꧂
░▒▓█ Chapter 21 █▓▒░
sorry

__*__Chapter 15__*__

4.1K 104 9
By RiskyShadow

Let's just say that the following day didn't get so good as planned.

You'll see:

After we picked up everyone and calmed down, we drove off to school.

Yes, we had enough time left but that also meant that everybody, and I literally mean EVERYbody, was there and watched us. Even though I didn't mention it, but when I sat at the table with the guys, I got so many hateful glares, that it was nearly uncomfortable for me, yes, and I'm not even Rebecca for real!

I was still the hated "nerd" and they were still the popular "bad boys"(I still don't know why they were called bad), and this combo in one car or at one table drew much attention.

" All these people really don't have better things to do...", Hunter said under his breath and we all agreed.

"Don't mind them", I said," they all watch or criticize us because they don't have a life of their own and know how irrelevant they could be."

Suddenly the boys went quiet and looked at me like I was an alien.

" What?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement

" It's just...", Ian started.

"We, uhm, didn't, ..." , Aidan stumbled

" Well,..", Hunter went on.

" Can't you guys speak anymore? ", Damien spoke up a little bit annoyed," they are just shocked because they didn't expect you to be so.... savage."

" You didn't meet me yesterday, did you? I'm pretty sure I said some similar comments a while ago..."

" Yeah, you did, but still... we all just didn't expect you to be... like this." They all looked at me with wide eyes, thinking I could get mad but I just grinned at them. They all started their own conversations and Ian came to talk to me.

" By the way, earlier, the things that Damien said, I just wanted to clear that-"

Before he could say anything I cut him off just slightly amused: " Ian, you know I'm not mad, why should I ?"

" Okay good, and to be honest, we love this side of you."

This caught me really off guard, normally the people are annoyed by my comments and my, how can I say this, more shadier, more pessimistic side. And how it looked I was a bit too surprised because he just laughed and patted my shoulder.

*********

Just five more minutes, five more damn minutes and I can leave this godless place called school.

I looked at the tables behind me where Jack and Aidan were sitting, they had the same hopeful look in their eyes and thought like me of the sweet freedom called afternoon.

With a few last words Mr Booth, our substitute teacher, released us and we finally were free again. You all know this situation where you don't just pack your things like every other normal human being, but rather throw your things in your bag like wild, rabid animals? Well, let's just say that we all wanted to leave this place so much that we literally sprinted out of the door.

As a trio we walked through the halls walking to our meeting point, the main theme was how manic Mrs Yang was, she gave us so much work to do that only writing it on the board took over 30 minutes.

" Guys, I need something from my locker, can we meet us at the parking place? ", I asked and stopped walking because I needed to take the other corridor.

" Sure", they said and shrugged, "but don't take too long, okay?"

" Yeah, meet you then!"

I was walking/running to my locker, why so hurried, you ask?

Well, there were secret CIA information from Max, and I didn't want anybody to get the idea to break it open because they were curious why the principle was there.

Lots of people there were talking about the boys and me as I mentioned before, it was a strange sight to see for them. Most of the things I heard were literally about how unfair life is or who I was. And to be honest, I didn't give a fuck.

Eventually, I reached my locker, there were a few books and pens but also my clothes for work, keys for my cars and bikes, three knives, one dagger and a few ropes. The last things were all in a bag, don't worry. At the first row in a black envelope lay the information for me, after a look at the corridor I slid it into my bag and closed my locker.

In the evening I should drive to the base and take another mission. This was the reason why Nathan came back, to help us with this case, he was the best hacker we knew. His skills were amazing, this was why the CIA recruited him when he was 14.

Before I could think of the day more, I heard the unmistakable clicks of three high heels on the school floor. Looked like I got some bad company.

I turned around dramatically with the best bitch face I could make.

" Girls, the trash is getting picked up in two minutes and you're missing, that's the wrong direction."

Sadly, the girls didn't react to my comment and started bluntly with their so-called "attack".

" Stop, acting cool, bitch. Just because you have a few days of fame doesn't mean that you're not the ugly, unimportant nerd anymore.", hissed Stacy, her orange foundation glimmering in the light, and tried to shove me into the lockers but I ducked and went on distance. I didn't want to take these punches today.

"What do you want from me again? ", I asked disgusted of them, why did they always need to be like this?

" Don't ask such stupid questions, bitch. You know why!", Trisha called out from the side.

" Shut it, Trish! I am talking now!" , Stacy hissed to her and she automatically flinched and stayed behind, " so, Nerd, why were you with the boys? " her undertone was extremely filled with anger and hate, her face was now animal like and I held back my laughter. She seemed as if she had forgotten everything I knew about her.

" Why does it even interest you? Don't you all have boyfriends from the football team?"

" Listen, bitch: We do, but this doesn't mean that you can just go and get them. If we want, we can have them too, and you're just a pain in the ass. Understood that?

We worked hard for making them fall for us, and. You. Won't. ruin. This.! "

Stacy was now redder than a tomato from all this fury in her.

" So, basically, what you telling me, is that I should stay away from them because "They fell for you so you can play with them"? Did I understand this correctly?"

" Yes, and now just stay away from them!", Wednesday hissed from the side.

The three stood all in a half circle in front of me, and somehow it was a funny sight.

" Okay, now you listen to me:

You three hoes have nothing to say to me or the boys.

They don't "fell" for you, they find you disgusting.

They don't "love" you, they hate you.

I don't have interest in them, they are my friends, but even if I did, it would be my thing and not yours.

And before you come with a threat again, you waste your breath, you three are the biggest idiots I've ever seen, and this means a lot. You think you could charm everybody if you pose sexy enough but the only thing you accomplish with this is disgust. Just look at you, you look like bitches and you behave like them too. And with a few mean things you think you could scare and frighten me?

That's so cute, I could destroy your lives forever, the only things you could achieve then are jobs at McDonald.

Not even your Mommy's and Daddy's money could change something then. And if you're stupid enough, and bother me even more, your family will feel it too. Daddy's money isn't as clean as it seems, right Stacy? And Wednesday, your brother isn't clean as well, huh? Crack, heroin, cocaine and god knows what else. Trisha, what would the people think when one of the most famous tennis players uses doping?

I know way more than this, Stacy should now, remember ? I have my sources.

And to clear things even more:

I won't stay away from them,

but you will. Understood that?"

I felt how the rage tightens around my heart, throat and fists.

The shock in their eyes was replaced nearly instantly with hatred and brutality.

Stacy looked back at her friends, flicked at them and turned to me again, walking slowly towards me until she stood just a few centimetres in front of me. There were no people around so she just hissed what she wanted.

" It doesn't matter if you know these things if you can't speak anymore, right Bitch?"

She leaned down a bit and showed me a message from their boyfriends, how they chatted about beating me when they arrive in 2 minutes.

" Sure, I'll give them a try. But I thought your ego would be high enough to start the fight."

" You don't have to tell me twice."

My natural instincts took over and the only thing you could see in my expression was the dark grin and the furious glint in my eyes. I didn't hear how my name was called, and I didn't hesitate when I saw how fear took over Stacy.

With one left front kick placed extra in her abdomen, she laid on the floor, her breath was taken away so she didn't even scream. I turned to Wednesday and wrecked her nose with a jab and a punch, Trisha was next.

She tried to run away but I got caught of her hair and smashed her face in my knee.

To my surprise Stacy was up again, her whole face was pale and she begged for me to spare her but it wasn't my best day. The grin was back on my face and I gave her a high kick into her chin with so much power, that she flew right into the lockers, you could even hear the crack of her bone.

The rage which overtook me was gone within seconds and I could finally think clearly again.

I checked the corridors again and there was no one except one person, this was the moment when my heart stopped for a beat.

Shit

" So much to being nice, Shaya."

It was just Max, I relaxed and let out a breath I didn't even know I held in.

" Max, gosh you scared me. "

He chuckled but got serious again, " You were lucky it was just me, go now before anyone sees you. I'll give them the serum from our lab, they won't remember a thing, the messages will be deleted etc.

It was a victim of their bullying who defended himself. The usual.

And now, go!"

" Thank you, Maxy! You're the best! "

In respond he just sighed and I laughed.

I literally sprinted out of the school, ignoring the students I ran over and stopped when I reached the parking lot where Aidan stood.

" Becca! We worried about you! ", he greeted me and opened the car door where the others already sat.

" Sorry, guys. One of the teachers wanted to talk to me and it took a while."

" No problem, but now come, it's too hot outside. ", Ian complained and we laughed.

" Maybe because it's summer? "

" Whatever", he said and pulled me inside.

***

So much to being peaceful

********************************************************************************

Yes, I'm still alive!

What a surprise. I'm sorry again for such a late update but I didn't have time because of school, training, tests, projects, family celebrations etc.

And I wish I could say that I'll update more in the next time, but this would be a lie. There are too many other exams and school things I have to study for so I don't have the time for writing. I am so sorry.

But thank you guys for all your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
14.9K 1.5K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
2.1K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
79.8K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...