Savior ◆ MinYoongi✔

By BornToSpark

"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to bla... More

• Playlist •
one: The hell I'm living in
two: the boy and his dog
three: can't get you out of my mind
four: don't cry
five: first steps
six: staring
seven: a day made of dreams
eight: back to hell
nine: empty space
ten: kind of freaky
eleven: piano
twelve: late breakfast
thirteen: good girl
fourteen: too good to be true
fifteen: Reunion
sixteen: For him
seventeen: sunny day
eighteen: Miri
nineteen: Songtext
twenty: finally talking
twenty-two: blushing little kitten
twenty-three : Birthday Surprise
twenty-four: Kiss and make up
twenty-five : Good morning Kitten
twenty-six: Nothing good
twenty-seven : Butterflies
twenty-eight: Questioning
twenty-nine: Priorities
thirty: You care
thirty-one: My favorite
thirty-two : D stands for Daegu
thirty-three: Parental Love
thirty-four: Dusk
thirty-five: Dawn
thirty-six: And now kiss me
thirty-seven: Phone call
thirty-eight: Starry Night
thirty-nine: Mine
Lots of sarang 💜 + Soulmate

twenty-one: coffee and kisses

8.7K 415 175
By BornToSpark

Yoongis POV

I watched her as we walked besides each other along the streets.

I would've loved to take her cute hand in mine, just like I used to, but I didn't dare to do so.

So I just walked quietly, not looking at Y/N.

"Where are we going to?" She asked curiously and I shrugged unintrested, "I don't know. Some café..."

"Which one?"

"I haven't decided yet..."

"And where are we walking to right now?"

I sighed and stopped in my track.

"Listen babygirl, it's not important where we are going to. I want to talk with you, that's what is important right now."

"And why do you want to talk with me?"

I smiled at her being annoying on her adorable way, "I don't want to not talk to you anymore. I want you to be a part of my life."

She turned her face towards me as we kept on walking through the almost empty streets, "What do you mean by that?"

I again shrugged, "You'll see."

^._.^

Your POV

Yoongi was acting strange.

We just met after one year, him catching me being in his apartment and he suddenly wanted to talk and me to be a part of his life?

What did he mean by that? Maybe I knew the answer but just couldn't admit it because of what it would mean to me and my feelings for - for Yoongi.

Because if I was being honest - I defenitely felt something when I looked in these dark warm eyes. I just didn't know yet if it was a negative or a positive feeling yet.

We took our orders in an almost empty little café.

While we waited for our coffee to come Yoongi asked me how my live happened since the last time we met and I couldn't help but to blurt out everything like a five years old who told his parents about his first day at the zoo.

He watched me with a small smile and didn't took his eyes off of me a single time, listening intrested.

When I told him about a funny scene of Jeongin dropping the cake on his 18th birthday Yoongi laughed, showing off his adorable gummy smile that got me melting inside.

And that was when I realised how much I've missed this. How much I've missed him.

I've never felt around anyone what I felt around him and I didn't want this feeling to go away.

I started do get more and more comfortable around Yoongi as we drank our coffee and just talked like normal people.

When I looked up from my cup I noticed the white dot of cream on Yoongi's nose and couldn't stop myself from giggling a bit.

He smiled unknowingly, "What?"

I laughed louder, "You just- wait."

I leaned forwards to whipe the cream off his nose but when I was about to pull away he took my wrist firmly and pulled me even closer.

I flinched as he looked me straight in the eyes.

Then he smirked and whispered, "I would've never thought that you could become even prettier after just a year."

And he let go of my wrist just like that.

I slumped back in my seat and looked confused at Yoongi who was drinking his coffee and looking outside the window, like nothing had happened.

"I will go and use the restroom quickly." I mumbled flustered and disappeared in to mentioned room.

When I stood in front of the big illuminated mirror, that hung above the sink and was the only source of light in the whole room I splashed droplets of water in my face and sighed as I looked up I looked in to the eyes of the blushing mess that was my reflection.

How could this single sentence make me this flustered?

Suddenly the door opened and the cause of my highly blushing state entered the room not looking at me as he closed the door behind him and made his way towards the mirror.

He didn't say anything as he stood himself right behind me, trapping me between his arms that were resting on the sink.

His chest was now prested against my back and he rested his chin on my shoulder, looking into my eyes through the mirror.

"Did I irritate you?" He said smirking, his eyes reflecting the light in an almost dangerous way as they burned into mine like daggers.

I didn't know what to answer on that - not that I needed to I mean it was obvious - so I just kept looking at him, feeling trapped in his arms but strangely safe at the same time.

He nuzzled his nose into my neck and I arched back unintentionally.

"No-"

He covered my mouth with his hand, "Please."

He breathed into my ear, "You have to trust me kitten."

And I don't know what the hell I was thinking but I gave in.

Yoongi's POV

I smirked into her neck as I felt her stopping to fight and began to place light kisses on her neck, my eyes didn't leave hers through the mirror a single time.

I spun her around and forced her against the sink, starting to suck her neck gently, working my way up her neck, along her jaw and to her ckeek.

She began to breathe havier and I felt her grip on my shirt.

"Oh Y/N~"

I whispered and then my lips met hers.

I knew I was her first kiss and the thought of being the first one to own these beautiful rosy lips excited me even more as I started to kiss her passionately.

You can't imagine how long I've waited for this.

Her grip on my shirt grew tighter and I burried my hand in her hair, trying to have as little space as possible between us.

I preferred to get rid of all the space between me and her immediately, but was afraid of scaring her of.

When I released her from my grip, she breathed heavily and her cute cherry lips were swollen.

She stared at me when I removed her hair from her neck to observe the red mark I had created.

"I-I.."

I leaned back and cocked my head to the side.

"Yes?"

She stuttered something of having to be home soon and then stumbled out of the room.

I chuckled as I watched her leaving the café.

You are so in love with me.

^._.^

Have a nice day and always remeber that I love you 💜

Vote & comment

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.3K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
252K 8.2K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...
23.5K 664 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
796 85 18
"I still want love, Yoongi." "Even if it hurts?" he asks. "Love isn't supposed to hurt." she softly says. Yoongi suddenly utters, "Then why the hell...