Bullies (Fifth Harmony/You)

By CamilaIsSmexy

You've been bullied by these five girls since Freshman year and now you are a senior. What if feelings change... More

Bullies
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

24

9.5K 291 293
By CamilaIsSmexy

A/n: woah

Your POV:

I watched Lauren from afar. There she was standing next to Dinah. With every glance, I shot hatred hoping it would harm them in a way. Logically it's important but a person can hope.

How can she have the audacity to tell others I cried like a pathetic wimp. People probably think I crave attention with all the stuff that's going on by now.

"Last time I checked that isn't Alycia. Why're you staring at dumb and dumber?"

"Andrea no."

She looked at me weirdly and stepped in front of me to block my view.

"Hey!"

  "Stop staring at her like a weirdo. What has gotten into you lately? No sex?"

  I pushed her aside and turned around with her trailing behind me now. "It's not about sex Andrea," I mumbled. She caught up to me and squinted her eyes trying to figure me out.

  "Lately you haven't been talking to me. What's wrong?"

   Before I could respond, someone cut me off from walking and stood in front of me like a brick wall. "Hey I'm sorry."

It was Normani.

"Uhm fuck off?" Andrea said as she pulled me back dragging me behind her. "Shut the fuck up. I'm here to apologize to y/n."

I got on my tippy toes and took a peak over Andrea's shoulder since she was a bit taller than me. Normani tapped her foot impatiently and the look on her face said it all. I tugged on Andrea's shirt and whispered,"let's just go."

"She doesn't want to speak to you or your little evil cult. We're leaving."

Andrea grabbed my hand and started walking passed Normani, but a hand stopped me from moving. I felt a familiar feeling that jolted from my arm to my torso. It wasn't a painful feeling. It was almost electrifying.

"Please y/n." Her voice sounded so genuine and full of desperation. Her eyes looked deeply into mine. My eyes trailed down to her hand that was on my arm. "I just want to know if you're okay."

"She will be once you get your filthy hand off of her." Andrea tugged me a bit too hard causing me to wince. But it worked, Normani's loosened her grip and I was now free from it. Andrea brushed my arm where Normani's hand was placed as if there was dust on it.

"I think you need to get vaccinated."

"Oh fuck you Andrea," Normani spat.

"Sheesh she's crazy. I wonder how her family deals with her," Andrea whispered to me as we walked away.

"I can still hear you dumbass!"

_______

"Hey y/n."

I looked to my side and smiled involuntary. "Hey Camila," I greeted her. She bumped our shoulders together as we walked together outside the parking lot.

"You look cute today."

A hint of twinkle appeared in her eyes as she looked at me up and down. I started to fiddle with my fingers to distract the fact that the beating of my heart started to increase. I could feel her fingers brush against my hand. Almost like she wanted to hold it.

"I want to hold your hand so bad." I heard her quietly say but couldn't quite pick it out. I didn't know whether she was accidentally talking aloud or if she wanted me to hear it.

"What'd you say?" I took my hands and shoved them down my pockets.

In response, she shook her head. "I didn't say anything," she mumbled. I took a glance and could see her biting the inside of her cheek. To avoid the awkwardness I bumped my shoulder into hers playfully. She looked up at me and gave me a smile before bumping her shoulder into mine. We both let out a small laugh.

  "Baby! I missed you all day." I was then engulfed in a big hug.

  "Alycia, I missed you more," I said as we pulled apart. She leaned in for a kiss and my knees went weak when they made contact with mine. She placed her left hand on my neck to deepen the kiss while her right hand caressed my cheek. I smiled into the kiss.

  A loud cough interrupted us causing us to pull apart. I looked at Camila who stood there with a small frown plastered on her face. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. That must've been awkward for her to witness.

Alycia caught on, she started to feel uncomfortable. "I uh should get in the car. I'll see you there babe." She pecked my lips one last time before walking away.

Camila and I stared at each other in silence. I open my mouth to ask something but somehow forgot what the words that were going to come out.

  "I was gonna ask you for a ride but I see you're getting one yourself." I nodded.

"Maybe next time can I ride you?"

I looked at her curiously. She looked at me with an innocent smile. "You mean next time you want me to give you a ride?"

  "Yeah yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine and sure." Feeling a bit a hesitant, I didn't let it get the best of me. "I'll let Alycia know tomorrow."

  "Thanks." She leaned in, and I could feel everything start to move in slow motion. Thinking she was gonna kiss my cheek, they landed dangerously close to my lips.

  "Don't tell anyone I did that." She pointed her index finger to my chest. While she started pulling away, her finger slowly dragged its way down my chest.

And with that, she walked away leaving me stunned.

_________

   "So you and Camila..are you guys friends?" Alycia asked while driving. I turned my head away from the window to look at her. She was looking at the road with one hand on the steering wheel and the other one on my thigh.

  I placed my hand over hers that was placed on my thigh and gave it a small squeeze. "I don't really know. She's been nice to me which is weird."

  All she did was nod. "It seems like your bullies are liking you."

I looked at her weirdly and made a gagging noise. "Yeah right. They'd never be friends with me and I'd never be friends with them."

  "I meant like you more than a friend. And you said you didn't know if you were friends with Camila. Is she an exception?"

  Her cheeks were starting to get red and her jaw was clenching which I found so hot.

  She was totally jealous.

"You know I only want you, right?" She sighed and turned to face me once she stopped at a red light. "Yeah but they want you. I don't like that. Especially since they hurt you. What's up with that? Damn."

   She cared for me. I knew that. Which meant the absolute world. Her eyes showed how concern she was. The way she touched me showed her love for me and her words touched every single part of my heart. I couldn't help myself but lean in for a kiss.

We kissed passionately. Her lips moved in sync with mine. With my hand still on hers, I slowly guided her hand up my thigh. "Nope you can wait." She mumbled against my lips.

  I removed my lips from hers and started trailing my kisses down to neck. She threw her head back giving me more access. "Yeah you know I can't," I said in between kisses.

  "It's a green light. Come on."

  I smirked against her neck and leaned my head on her shoulder. "Fineee."

_______

Plopping down on the couch, I closed my eyes peacefully. "Y/N!"

Just when I was ready to get some rest. Great. "Yeah Andrew?" I yelled back as I stood up from the couch. "Check up on mom please!"

Without hesitation, I headed upstairs and walked down the hall to her room. I knocked on the door waiting for an approval to come in. But no response.

Maybe I didn't hear her

I knocked on the door again,"can I come in mom?"

I put my ear against the door waiting for a response and kept my hand on the handle.

I tapped on my foot impatiently waiting for a response. After losing enough patience, I opened the door slowly. I was terrified I'd witness something that would scar me forever.

Once the door was fully opened. She looked asleep but just for safety measure I decided to wake her up.

"Hey mom. It's me, y/n. Wake up." I sat beside her and tapped her arm gently.

Nothing again. I began panicking. My heart started beating fast. So fast. Tears starting to form but I painfully held it in.

"M-mom seriously." My voice cracked.

I bent down to her face and turned my head to try to hear her breathing. I was desperately praying she was breathing. It was hard to hear since the the beating of my heart was ringing through my ears.

"BOO!"

Eleanor popped up under the bed which made me jump backwards making me fall off the bed and onto the ground. My heart jumped like crazy.

I got on my knees and leaned my forearms on the bed.

"We got you y/n!" Mom and Eleanor laughed together which lifted a weight off my shoulder.

"You scared me to death mom." I placed my hand over my heart hoping it would calm down.

"Im sorry hun-" she paused and continued to laugh "Eli came up with it. We thought it would be funny."

Instead of laughing, I gave her a serious look. "You dying is not funny mom. You really scared me."

"Woah woah what happened in here? Is everything okay? Who's hurt? What was that sound?" Andrew ran in the room and looked at us with panic eyes. "Save your breath Andrew. Mom and Eleanor just pulled a prank on me."

Andrew sighed in relief and wiped a small sweat on his forehead. "I'm guessing I missed all the fun?" He playfully asked while looking at Eleanor. She nodded with a giggle.

"Tell you what! Why don't we have a small dinner tonight. Invite a few neighbors. We barely see people. It'll be fun. It would be nice to have a break."

My eyes shifted from him to mom. "What about mom? Don't you think she needs peace and quiet?"

"It's too quiet in this house y/n. I want you all to have fun. I'll be here resting."

I looked at her with a frown. "I don't wanna leave you here alone while we have dinner with other people. It should be all of us."

"Y/n, I promise I'll be okay."

"I'll start cooking. Y/n and Eleanor start asking neighbors!"

____________________________________

a/n:

oh my this was in drafts so i'll do major editing when i can ! just wanted to get this chapter out there for y'all

also list discord names for a small summer gc!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 18
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
14.4K 320 21
Five girls meet in school and become best friends, one is being bullied, and one has a lot of hidden problems and secrets, what will happen if 4/5 st...
585K 17.5K 45