My Billionaire✓

By Deepanshuuppal09

[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are... More

prologue
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 1

37K 681 38
By Deepanshuuppal09

Deliah Pov

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock beside my bed . After
Few mins of struggle I sat up at my bed and turned the alarm off
. I get up from my comfy and cozy bed and walked to the bathroom . I came back after finishing my business .

I made my way back to take a cold shower to wake myself up. After taking shower I started getting dressed and then checked out from the luxury hotel I am staying at , from the past week.

I am living in Las Vegas from last week to attend my graduation party and to catch up with my college friends after final exams.

I took out my phone to call a cab for reaching the airport . Today I am going back to my life to surprise him . He is my first boyfriend . He was one year ahead from me when I started my college life . He and I met each other from mutual friends
And he felt attractive to me . He confessed his feeling for me and asked me out . I said yes without thinking because I also felt the same way .

Today was the day when he asked me out. I can't believe that three months had passed and we are still together.

Now I know he would be very happy when I am going to surprise him at his house .
I told him that I will be spending ten days in Las Vegas . I am going before the time to spend my whole day with him .

The cab came and I put my things in . I was thinking about how much fun will be happening how much happy he will be . I don't know how time passed thinking about him . The cab came to halt and the driver helped me in taking out my belongings.

I boarded my flight back to NY .I didn't know when I slept thinking about Zeus and how happy he would be when he will saw me .I landed in new York city.

Time in new York was 6am in the morning . I called a cab and decided not to waste an single second and directly went to his house.

Cab stopped and I gave money to him . Took my luggage out and opened the Zeus house door with the duplicate key which Zeus had given me long time ago. I walked in calmly without making a single voice .

I went upstairs and stood in front of Zeus bedroom . Today I thought that we are going to make this day remarkable by giving Zeus my virginity because he was very impatient to make love to me from long Period of time

I twisted the door knob to open the door to my surprise the door was already open . I moved inside and shouted SURPRISE with my lungs out with a big grin on my face.

THANK YOU

Hi guys hope you like it and keep voting and commenting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 77.9K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...
5M 186K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
9.4M 452K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
11.8K 478 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...