When Different Worlds Collide

youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... Еще

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 30

6.5K 284 96
youknowigotsauce

Elijah

"How do you know if you love someone?" I asked Santino after we finished talking business in my office.

"I don't know, I guess you get this particular feeling when you're around the person," he said and I hummed processing his answer.

"Thinking about if you love Alyssa huh?"

I nodded.

"She makes me want to be a better person so that I can be worthy of her," I reply easily.

"Did sex bring this on?"

"Sex? I haven't had sex in like... forever. But I think this temporary celibacy is good for me."

"I don't know how you do it. That's like going cold turkey in your case," he joked.

"I know. A few months ago, I couldn't survive without sex, I was addicted. But I'm a changed man now, I want to be better for her."

He studied my facial expression,"That's the most thoughtful shit you've ever said to me."

"See? She's changing me and she doesn't even see it."

He chuckled as he lit up a cigarette and took a drag.

"Ma is inviting everyone over for dinner later just because I'm introducing her to my new girlfriend."

"New girlfriend huh, when did that happen? Is that why you've been missing in action?"

"I guess. I was trying to figure out whether or not I should bring her into this life. It's always hard for girls when it comes to us. Our life is really traumatizing."

I nodded in understanding, "Tell me about it. Alyssa was really scared when she found out. Tread lightly with that topic."

He snapped remembering something.

"Ma also said you should bring Alyssa."

"Alright, I'll just go pick her up from school right now."

"I'll see you later," Santino said and I nodded before I left with the red Ferrari's keys in my hand.

I pulled up on campus only to see my girlfriend walking out with that drug dealer Cartega beside her.

So I hopped out of the car and started walking towards them.

Her eyes widened when she saw me before an enormous smile spread across her face and a look of what seemed to be relief.

However, when Cartega saw me, his eyes widened in surprise. This caused me to smirk.

Alyssa stood on her tiptoes and pecked my lips.

"What are you doing here Elijah?" She asked after we finished kissing.

"I came to pick you up we have dinner at mom's."

"Oh okay."

I gave her my car keys, "Get inside the car and turn the heater on," I said to her.

"You're not coming?"

"No, not yet, I'm just going to say a few words to Adam," I smile to ease her worries.

"Okay," she answers and walks off.

I wait until she's inside the car, "When you see her... I want you to stay far. Go right if she goes left, if she goes to the front of the class then you need to go to the motherfucking back and when she takes a breath, I want you to hold yours. Stay the fuck away from her do you understand me?" I said dangerously cool.

"Yes," he answers quietly.

"And if you don't..." I pulled my pea coat back and he caught sight of my gun and gulped. "Glad we have an understanding."

I went over to my car and got in the driver's seat and gently sped out of the parking lot.

"I literally have to hold my breath every time I get into a car with you."

I shook my head at her lies.

"And Adam, is he your friend?"

"He was in your class so I used him to pass on my notes to you and to tell me where you were on campus."

She slapped me, "I can't believe you. How do you even know him?"

"He's a drug dealer, everyone knows
him."

She looks over at me in surprise.

"Let me guess, he sells your drugs for you at the college parties that's why you know him."

"I love how smart you are. Except now he sells his own drugs."

"No way," she says.

"Yup."

"I made a few calls on my way here to get you a dress and shoes for tonight."

"If you weren't worth billions, I would never let you spend this much money on me."

"I just want you to save your own, you could do something with it for yourself or your family."

"You're so thoughtful, I got lucky with you."

"No way I got lucky with you, you're stunning, smart and you have the most amazing pussy
there is."

She shook her head at my last comment.

"You were being so sweet until you said that. How are you always so vocal about sex and nothing else?"

"If you knew how you felt, you wouldn't be able to stop speaking about your pussy too," I said. She just laughed and shook her head.

~~~

I watched her put on the last swipe of her lipgloss before she grabbed her clutch and followed me to the car. I opened the door of the jet black Lamborghini for her and as soon as she sat down I closed her door and got in the driver's seat and sped off.

I stepped into my parents' beautifully decorated mansion with the most beautiful girl on my arm. She looks delicately eloquent in the white pants suit by Gucci. Her hair was swept into a ponytail with edges which gave her this cute younger look.

She took some of the appetizers offered to her by the chef and started stuffing her face. She eats a lot and unhealthily too. I keep telling her that one day her metabolism will slow down and all that fat will catch up on her.

"Don't give me that look I know exactly what you're thinking Elijah," she said.

"And what is that?"

"Look at her stuffing her face, just wait till her metabolism slows down."

"Get out of my head."

She chuckled before pecking my cheek.

"I'm going to get myself a glass of wine, should I get you your usual?"

I furrowed my brows and narrowed my eyes at her, "What's my usual?"

"A shot of bourbon."

"Please stop knowing about me."

"Then, please stop spending time with me," she said her face now closer enough that her lips brushed mine as she spoke.

She kissed me then winked before wiggling her sexy ass away to get our drinks.

A smile crept it's way onto my face as I watched her and even after she left I couldn't stop staring at where she last was. I sighed before walking into the living room of the house where I knew my family would be.

"Elijah," Isabella called cheerily. She kissed my cheek before straightening out my blazer. Her calling grasped the attention of the others.

"This is Santino's girlfriend, Angelina," mom says touching the girl from behind so she could spin to face me.

And when she did I was fucking petrified. She looked horrified when she realized who I was.

Santino walked up beside us at that time wrapping his arm around her waist.

"This is your brother?" She asked Santino.

"Yes, do you happen to know him?"

"Umm we- we had a drunk night with each other a few years ago," she said suggestively yet hesitantly and I cringed so hard.

At that same time Alyssa finally found me and handed me my drink which I gulped down in a flash.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Ask your boyfriend, because I think I'm really fed up with the fact that this is the second girl I've introduced to my family that Elijah has already slept with," Santino explained and after the words were uttered, Alyssa's glass fell from her hand.

Luckily it was empty and so the glass shattered by itself without spilling anything. I stood stiffly, putting on a blank expression and wishing for another shot of bourbon.

My brother hardly goes off so when he does, it calls for attention. Dante, Franco and Dad came closer to see what the commotion was about.

Mom just stood looking at us unsure of what to do before we started fighting, because she knows my temper is short and if I get irritated that's it.

"Is that true?" Alyssa asked me.

"Yes," I answered and I could sense how uncomfortable she felt being around someone I slept with. 

"It was the past okay, you're my only present," I reassured.

"What's going on?" Dad asked.

"The same thing that happened with Victoria is happening again," Santino explained.

"He slept with this one too, damn," Franco said and I had the biggest urge to snap his neck.

"And you guys say I'm the worst one," Dante mumbled smiling lightly and looking somewhat impressed. I just knew this was entertainment for him and Franco.

"Santino it's no big deal, you need to calm down."

"Not a big deal? I don't wanna be with someone my brother already tapped. How would you feel if you heard I fucked Alyssa."

"Don't...talk...about her," I warned and he nodded in understanding.

My body clock was running out of time and soon I would probably hit Santino.

"But it's okay you're right. I'm going to get some air," he said exasperatedly and I mentally sighed thanking God that my anger never took charge.

He took Angelina's hand and walked away but even though he walked away I knew this wasn't the end of things. I know his silence on this matter is just for now because he's plotting his revenge for me. 

The maid comes and cleans up the shattered glass before the rest of my family start to walk off and go back to what they were doing. Even though the argument with my brother was finished I knew there was one that wasn't even started.

I turned to face the pondering face of my amazing girlfriend. Her lip was tugged between her teeth and her arms were covering her body as a sign of insecurity.

"Stop comparing yourself to her, who am I with now?" I asked her.

"Me."

"So why the hell are you worried about Angelina?  She's from my past and she may be beautiful but she was a slut when I met her. We don't have any emotional connection, all we have is that we fucked."

"It's not about that Elijah it's just, I'm sick and tired of going everywhere with you to meet up in some girl you 'fucked'. I know it's your past self that was the whore but I can't help how I feel. It really bothers a girl when their man was a whore, because we never know when you'll fall back in your trap especially when these girls keep showing up and the devil is real."

"I've been through enough temptations in my life, I'm used to that shit. So there's no way I could fall back into something that I became tired of doing."

She nodded hesitantly at me before she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Just know that the appearance of these girls is the devil's way of trying to break us up we have to be strong and we have to trust each other, Okay?"

"Whatever you say."

She tipped on her toes and kissed me long and hard.

Then after the passionate kiss we shared, we sauntered off to enjoy the rest of the night and what a hell of a night it was.

~~~

A/N: Hey y'all, I hope you enjoyed this and please remember to vote and comment or you could just do whatever it's up to you.

Until next time readers. ✌🏾💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

218K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
53.2K 832 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
1.5M 25.8K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊 " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 ? " "𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊�...
Tied to You - ON HOLD m8star

Любовные романы

23.3K 467 29
Arranged marriage, sworn enemies and a secret that could change the paths of their lives forever. What could possibly go wrong?