Boss Baby

By HookedonJikook

He can have any woman he wants, but he only wants her.. More

The Meeting..
Second Look
The Agreement
Jealousy Strikes
A Day With Taehyung
What's This I'm Feeling?
Are You Calling Me A Sinner?
The Other Side Of Him
Run Away..
Time Away
Look Who's Here
Just Us Two..
Perfect
Let's Make it Official
Officially a them
New York Life
A Night Worth Forgetting
Healing..
While He's Away
Distant
A Storm is Brewing
Shower Me
The Storm Hits
Darkness Falls
The Day Is Here
New Beginnings
The Beginning to a Perfect Ending

Making Up For Lost Time

903 40 4
By HookedonJikook

I spent the day laying around watching tv. I didn't hear from Taehyung all day. I went from angry to sad to angry again.

I take a shower and blow dry my hair.
I make my way downstairs to rummage through the fridge to look for something to eat.

My head is pounding, I need to get rid of the constant rumbling in my stomach.

I close the door after finding nothing and grab the crackers in the cupboard when I hear the door shut.
I freeze and suddenly I get chills running down my body.

I hear him put his keys down, his foot steps walking towards the tv room then stopping and turning towards the kitchen.

I try to hurry out of the back way but he turns the light on and catches me.

"Ivy.." he says in a low voice. "Why are you in the dark?"

I grab ahold of the crackers and hold them up.

"I was just getting a snack, I'll be out of your way"

I reach in the fridge and grab a water bottle and quickly walk past him.

He grabs my arm.
"Can we talk?" he says softly.

"Maybe tomorrow" I say as I pull from him and continue walking.

"NO, now Ivy" he yells

I stop at the stairwell.
"I wanted to talk to you last week Taehyung, and last night but you pushed me away! So NOW I'm supposed to drop everything for you because you want to talk?...NO"

I continue up the stairs and he follows me.

"We have to talk this out..I don't want to continue this" he says following right behind me.

I get in our room and close the door but he comes right in.

"Leave me alone Taehyung!"

"No! I want to talk to you" he raises his voice.

I throw my water bottle at him, but it misses him and knocks over our picture of us at Halmoni's.

"FINE you want to talk, let's talk. Let's talk about what an ASSHOLE you've been to me since I lost the baby. How you haven't said how you felt..How you.."

"I couldn't..I didn't know what I felt, I never had a baby before. It crushed me. To see you going through that...KNOWING I couldn't help you..It tore me to pieces. Is that what you want to hear? Seeing you lying there in a pool of blood I thought I lost you. I finally find someone and then I thought I lost you. Jesus Christ Ivy give me a god damn break. It's not easy for me to express my feelings, I want things with you, I want a future with you, I want babies with you...I never wanted that with anyone. Then you lose our baby...It fucking hurt. You think you're the only one that hurt?" He interrupts..

"How was I supposed to know Taeyhung? We could of went through this together. You pushed me away. I needed you. You left, you didn't come home. You didn't show me affection. I needed that. Do you not find me attractive anymore? Are you with someone else"

He runs his hands through his hair and comes towards me putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Ivy listen to me"

"No Taehyung stop" I push him off. I can no longer hold back my tears.

"Baby don't push me away" he comes towards me again.

"STOP!, you don't realize how bad I needed you! you fucking left! I hate you Taehyung! I can't even stand being in the same room as you right now!" I cover my face to hide my tears.

"I'm sorry baby, it's because I was scared, I've never been so scared in my life. I don't ever want to lose you..ever!"

"So if we go through something like this I should expect you to get up and leave and be ok with that?...Just leave me alone"

I push him out of my way and head to the door.

"Don't leave Ivy"

"Why Taehyung? what really did our talk change? I'm sorry you were scared, I was scared too. I was hurt, that doesn't erase the fact that I love you and you won't tell me where you've been, why you haven't been touching me so what is the sense of us even talking?"

I turn around to leave...

"I thought I was too rough with you...
I thought I was the reason why we lost our baby, it drives me crazy not touching you. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I'm literally in pain knowing I can't make love to you, but I stayed away because I didn't want to hurt you.."

"Taey.." I try to say.

"Let me talk..." He yells

"I DON'T want to hurt you, Ivy.." He takes a long deep breath and walks towards me.

"Look at me, there is no way that you caused me to lose our baby"

"I love you" his hand touches my cheek

I stand there in utter shock not sure I heard him correctly.

"Did you hear me?...I love you Ivy"

"I heard you, I love you too" tears run down my face. "Say it again"

"I love you.." he backs me up against the wall. "Take your clothes off" he whispers taking both his hands and grabbing my neck.

"You take them off me" I say pushing him away...

He comes back at me grabbing the straps of my tank top and rips it open.

I gasp and lean back against the wall.
His head falls to my neck and bites at my flesh. I let out a cry.

I've waited to be touched by him. My fingers run through his hair. He rips open his shirt and presses his bare chest to mine.

"Is this what you want?" He grunts thusting his hips towards me making me feel his hardness on my leg.

"Yesssss" I say between wet, sloppy kisses.

His hand slides in my panties and grabs at my wetness.
"THIS...is what you want...this pussy is mine"

He bites at my lip, shoving his fingers into me. He lifts me to his hips and holds me there against the wall.

He releases his cock from his pants and shoves himself forcefully into me.

I cry out, holding on to him. He slams my back to the wall.

"Uhhhhh" he moans pushing into me harder.

"Fuck I missed you" he says sucking at my neck leaving purple and red marks.

My ankles interlock around him pulling him in tighter.

"Taehyung, I'm going to cum already"

He hikes me up and carries me to our bed. From there he quickly removes his pants and I slide out of my shorts.

He turns me to my side and enters me from behind.

Lifting my leg up back towards him, he plays with my breasts.

"I don't ever want to be away from you that long again" he groans..

His thighs slapping against my backside.
He yanks my hair and holds me by my neck, kissing me.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Taehyung" I moan...

He gets on top of me, looking me in my eyes.

"We've got a lot of catching up to do"
He whispers in my ear bending down kissing me.

He runs his hands over my cheek, then to my forehead.. brushing the hair out of my face.

He leans on his elbows and spreads my legs with his knees.. sinking deep inside of me.

My mouth opens for a wet kiss.
He moves into me, hard and but slow.

"You like that" he asks

My eyes planted on his, I reach down and grab on to his ass, digging my nails into his flesh. Pulling him into me.

"Harder...Harder.." I pant as tears run down my cheeks.

He leans in and licks the tears off my face.
He holds on to the head board with one hand and pushes deeper into me.

His head falls on to my chest as he thrusts.

"Fuck...baby...I love how your pussy feels" He moans.

"Tell me this is mine" he begs.

He lifts one of my legs to this side and wiggles himself in me. He pulls himself out all the way to the base and slams himself back in.

"Tell me...."

"Its yours baby....It's ALL yours" I cry. I lean up on on elbows looking at him going inside of me and I play with my clit.

"There you go baby...get dirty for me"

I circle my clit playing with it while he fucks me...

"Make me cum baby" I whine..

"Yeah is that what you want?...You want to cum?"

He slides out again and then back in again teasing me...

"Oh fuck Taehyung..stop that..."

I grab him close to me and pull him into me. He goes into me so deep.

I cry out...letting my orgasm cover him.

"Fuck...baby loosen up..uhh you're so tight when you cum" he groans

"I'm sorry...I can't help it" I say pulling him in for a kiss.

He moves to his knees and lifts my legs to his shoulders.

"My turn" he says with a sexy boxy smile.

I hold on to his waist as he pounds into me. His head falls back, sweat pours from his forehead.

"Baby...am I ok to cum in you?" he asks breathlessly...

"Yes baby..." I answer him.

"Fuuuccckkk" he yells...

I feel him unload his orgasm into before he collapses on me.

Our sweaty bodies stick to each other.
He rolls off of me and lays next to me.

I turn to him, He brushes the hair away from my eyes.

He puts his arm up and pulls me in.
"I love you so much" he whispers.

"I love you too" I start to tear up.

"Don't cry baby" he wipes my tears.

I grab his hand and hold it on my cheek, "Please Taehyung, don't leave me like that again. Now that I have you I can't.."

"Shhh baby, I'm not going anywhere. You are the only woman that has ever gotten this close to me"

He kisses me.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get us something to drink. Do you want anything?" He asks standing up.

I shake my head no and watch him. I love seeing him naked.

I stretch out and not long he's back with a glass of ice water.

He sets it down on the night stand and grabs an ice cube in his mouth.

Kneeling at my feet, he uses the ice cube and trails it up my leg.

The cold cube melts on my hot flesh dripping water on my skin.

"Your body is so beautiful" he says licking up the water that is left behind.

He spreads my thighs and runs the ice cube along my inner part all the way to my stomach to my v line to my belly button.

He grabs a pillow and puts it behind my back allowing me to sit up.

He moves his way back down with the ice cube and traces it down to my already wet opening.

His eyes planted on mine he grabs another ice cube and my vibrator that's kept in my nightstand drawer.

"Open up baby" He says with a low deep voice.

I spread my legs for him letting them lay on the mound of pillows.

He drips the ice cube on my clit making me jump back, His tongue then runs across it making me moan loudly and grabbing the sheets.

He turns on the vibrator and twirls it inside of me. My toes curl..I back up and pull away as the pleasure is overwhelming.

"Don't move baby" he whispers looking up for a brief moment and then going back down. He sucks at my clit, turning on the vibrator on high.

He puts the ice cube in his mouth and drips the water on my sensitive lips.

"Suck it baby" I whine rubbing his hair.

He sucks at my thighs leaving marks all over my legs.

"You're driving me crazy.." I moan..

My legs shake..as he takes the vibrator and moves it to my clit and his tongue slides deep inside of me.

"Cum baby...cum for me" he urges me on.

"Taehyung...Oh my god baby SUCK IT" I yell not able to hold back...

I grab on to my knees and reach back holding the headboard.

I release my orgasm....it flows from my body, down my legs leaving a pool on the sheets.

"Oh my god baby, that was amazing" he says taking a long drink of water.

He plops on the bed on his back.

I get on top of him.
Bending down over him, I kiss him. His neck, biting him.

He grabs my ass and squeezing it, and jiggles it.

"I want you again" I whisper in his ear.

"Take it then"

I reach down and stroke him. I slowly make my way down his thighs and put him in my mouth.

"Ahhhh FUCK Ivy, I missed your mouth"

I suck him, while stroking his swollen balls. I don't neglect them either. I lick them too, putting them in my mouth sucking them gently then, squeezing them while I suck the tip of his big cock.

He goes crazy, pushing and pulling my head back and forth up and down on him.

I lick along the long thick vein that winds along his cock, I love the feel of him throbbing in my mouth.

"Come here..." he demands.

I climb on top of him and let him sink all the way in side of me.

I hold on to the wall and slowly move my hips on him.

"You like this pussy baby? You like it when I fuck you?"

He grabs my face..

"I love it when you fucking talk dirty to me like that"

I look down at him.

"I love your big COCK deep in my pussy baby" I bounce on him.

"Uhhhh" He groans and then smacks my ass hard.

"That's it baby...SPANK ME"

He does it again...causing my skin to turn pink...and again...

He grabs my hips and thrusts his hips up towards me and bounces me hard and fast on him.

I feel as if I'm going to pass out as I come over and over again.

"Kiss me" He moans

I bend down to kiss him, he holds me and kisses me slowly. His tongue twirls in my mouth. I feel him pulsating inside of me, releasing himself inside of me.

We're both out of breath, sweaty and tired.

"Don't move, I want to hold you here a bit longer" he whispers in my ear holding me close to him.

Eventually we ended up laying next to each other. I can breath again knowing he is ok and next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week seems to go by as if nothing happened. We're completely wrapped around each other once we get home, with the occasional romp in the office, depending on how the day is going.

I'm working on project for Taehyung when I get a call from Letty reminding me about the shower this Sunday.

"So can you remind the guys they have to go try on their tuxs? because I'm afraid that Yoongi is going to forget, he has so much going on." Letty says sounding frantic.

"Yes of course, you do know you don't have to go all out with tuxedos and such right?"

"Yes I know but I really want this to be a big party for our little prince and it to be special, and this is what I want" She says.

"Ok, yes of course. I will tell them honey don't worry."

"And your dress, did you pick yours yet?" she asks me

"I did yes, I just have to pick it up" I tell her before we end our conversation.

Before I forget I head over to Taehyung's office to remind him about his suit fitting tonight.

Walking in his office he's on the phone facing the big window.

He swings his chair around and sees me and motions me to close the door and sit.

I wait for him to finish his call.
Once he is done, he turns his attention to me.

"Did you know you have a fitting tonight for your tuxedo?"

He looks at me as if he didn't hear me.
"Did you have that skirt on when we left this morning?"

I look at him like he's crazy.
"Yes of course, I did, do you think I cha..."

"Stand up" he interrupts

I stand up in front of him.

"It's too short" he say standing up walking towards me, grabbing my ass and squeezing it hard.

I look down at it.

"No Taehyung, it's fine"

"Take your panties off"

"Baby, I'm actually really busy"

"I'm not asking you..."

I look at him and he has this certain look in his eyes. That dominant side to him that I love so much.

Still looking at him I hike up my skirt and slide my panties off and hand them to him.

He grabs my ass while biting his bottom lip.

Spinning me around he presses me down on his desk. Looking back I see him unzippering his trousers.

He shoves himself roughly into me.
I hold on to the desk as he starts to thrust into me agressively.

"Taehyung, Oh my god".. I moan trying to be quiet.

He's rough...and fast. I feel it in the core of my body.
He spreads my legs open with his foot.

The desk moves, papers fly.

Someone knocks on the door. "Mr. Kim?" says the young lady's voice. It's the intern that delivers the mail through out the office.

"GO AWAY" he yells.

He pounds harder into me, he's so deep. The sounds of sex fill his office.

The thoughts of someone walking in and seeing us keep running through my mind.

"Taeyhung, I need to..." he takes my panties and shoves them in my mouth...

He reaches for my arms and holds my wrists and yanks them behind my back while pushes deep in me...

"I've been thinking of fucking you all morning" he whispers.

I whine, with my head pressed on the desk unable to hold back my orgasm.

He gives me a hard spank, making me yelp.

"There is it...that's what I've been waiting for" he says louder hearing my wetness squirt from me.

"Tae?" Jimin knocks.

"LATER JIMIN" he yells...

He takes the panties out of my mouth. "You want me to cum now baby?" he asks breathlessly

"Yes baby" I push back at him.

He grabs my hips and releases himself into me and buries his head into my back.

"Mind if I clean up in your bathroom before I head out?"

"Yeah Yeah" he nods while chugging some water.

I clean up and come back out.
"All better?"

"I should ask you that, Mr. toss me on the desk.." I kiss him.

"Sorry about that, and sorry about your panties." he laughs.

"Oh I'm prepared with that. It's not my panties I'm worried about though. You owe me another pair of Louboutin's" I lift up my shoe showing him they are wet.

"Oooh I'm sorry, you know I'll buy you as many pairs as you want"

I walk out of the office.

"You have a fitting tonight with Jimin"

"You going with right?" he asks.

"If I have to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later after work we met up with all the guys which included Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook at the mall to try on tuxs.

"Why do I have to do this anyways?"
Taehyung asks as we walk to the store.

"Because Yoongi is one of your best friends and he's so excited for this." I say.

"Well when we have a baby, I'm not going to make people that come to our shower dress up in penguin suits" He complains.

"Stop" I hit him.

"Ooh do that again" he laughs.

I give him a look...

"Hey love birds" Jimin waves.

Taeyhung nods "Hey"

We go inside and the other guys greet us.

"Hey Jungkook, where's Val?" I hug him.

"She's at home, wasn't sure if you were coming or not."

"Aww I'm sorry I missed her" I say.

"Well you'll see her tonight, won't you?" He says looking at Jimin.

"Oh I forgot to mention it to them" Jimin says munching on some chips.

"What?" I ask

"Did you guys want to go out later tonight when we're done?" Jungkook asks

I look at Taehyung since we've never really been out together.

"Can we baby?" I ask getting excited.

"Yeah why not?" he says as I hug him.

An older women comes to greet us and hands all of the guys some suits that Letty picked out for them.

"I'll take those" I say grabbing Jimin's chips out of his hand as he walks into the dressing room with a handful of suits.

"Heeeeyyy" he pouts.

I stick my tongue out a him and munch on them and sit down.

Taehyung goes into the dressing room next to him.

Within a few minutes I'm being summoned.

"Uh, Babe. I need your help" Taeyhung calls for me.

"Ok let me in" I stand at the door.

He unlocks the door and he's dressed in a black suit looking so handsome.

"Wow you look really good, what's the problem?"

"THIS" he grabs my hand and puts it on his erection.

Laughing, "Ok...well make it go down what do you want me to do about it HERE?"

He grabs me by my waist.
"I promise I'll be quick" he whispers.

"Oh god no, Taehyung" I pull away from him. "Are you nuts? people will hear us"

"Baby, please..I need you. Just lift your skirt. Just sit on me"

I pull him to me by his tie.

"You're so god damn sexy baby" he says

"Be quick" I whisper before shoving my tongue in his mouth.

He reaches his hand down my panties and gathers them up. I quickly undo his belt and pants, letting them fall to the ground.

He bends to the little stool in the corner and pulls me in top of him, wrapping my legs around him.

I slide all the way down his thick shaft.
"Oh my god Taehyung" I moan out

"Shhhhhh" he hushes me covering my mouth.
He bounces me up and down on him with his legs, I hold on to the wall for balance.

It's hard for me to stay quiet. He's fucking me so hard and fast.

"I'm going to make you cry out my name" He whispers

He grabs ahold of my breasts and squeezes them.

I keep slipping, holding on the wall so I grab on to his neck and hold on to him.

"You wanna come for me baby" He whispers

"Taehyung, please..." I whine..

"What? huh? what do you want baby?" He whispers in my ear.

I reach down and cover his mouth.
He holds me by my waist and buries his face in my chest.

I quickly fix myself and grab some suits to take out.

"How did they fit?" the older woman asks.

"Oh I think he's going to go with the blue one, he's just trying it on again"
I say sitting down.

After a few mintues Taehyung comes out and puts the suits he doesn't want on the rack and sits next to me.

"Who are we waiting on?" he asks.

"I think Jungkook and Jimin" I answer.

Jungkook comes out and puts his suit on the rack.

"Well I'm all set. How about I see you guys later, say about 8-9?"

"Sounds good" Taehyung says.

Jimin eventually comes out and puts his suit on the rack.

"What took so long?" I ask.

"Oh they have to alter mine" he says

"Why?"

He sticks out his ass and traces his butt.

"You see this? they don't make pants to cover all of this honey"

"Oh my god, you're a nut" I say pushing him.

"Speaking of nut..." he laughs as we walk out of the store. "I couldn't help but hear"

"Jimin...don't even" Taehyung says.

"Ok ok" he holds his hands up.

"Can we get something to eat, I'm starving" I say passing the food court.

"I should be the one starving, you ate all of my fried rice at lunch" Jimin adds.

"Will you shut up!" I hit him.

"Owweee, does she hit you too?" He says rubbing his arm?

We pick a pizza place to eat at since it was quick.

Taehyung sits down at the table.
"What do you want baby?. I'll get it"
I say bending over and kissing him.

"Hmm, don't ask me that"

"Oh my lord, don't you ever cool off?" I ask

"Hey, I'm making up for lost time" He laughs.

Jimin and I go and place our orders.

"How are things going with you two?" He asks as we are in line.

"Better, a lot better." I say.

"Yeah, it sounded that way" he nudged me.

"Really did you hear alot?" I ask.

"Ivy..it's not like you were quiet. Everyone heard...Oh Taeyhu..." he mocks me.

"OK JIMIN you heard me" I slap him on his shoulder.

"You know you keep hitting me like that and its my name you'll be moaning"

"Will you stop!"

"Ok ok!!" he laughs.

He digs in his pants for his wallet but remembers he put it in his jacket when he was changing.

"Hey I'll be right back, I forgot my wallet"

"Ok, honey"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV

I walk over to the table where Tae is sitting. He looks like he's on the phone.
The closer I get, I can see he is.

I grab my coat and look for my wallet.
He doesn't realize I'm there.

"Yeah, that's good. I look forward to seeing you too, but it can't be tonight.
How about Sunday? Ok..It's a date. I'll see you then... Byeeee"

He looks up and sees me.

"Hey man, I didnt see you there" he says to me

"Yeah I see that, sorry did I interrupt you?" I ask.

"Nah, that was just my father"

"Ahhh" I say... heading back to Ivy.

I go back to line with Ivy.

"Hey you ok?" she asks me noticing my face looking pale.

"Yeah hon...I'm ok"

Clearly I'm not.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 231 7
When two people are made for eachother when they are detined to be together they will meet eachother at any circumstance
43 10 7
"Who said only a man can protect his women? I'm already yours let me protect you..."
1.1K 149 37
oneshots only 💜
178K 7.1K 15
Every night he dreamed about fucking her. But was he able to do so in reality? Bringing you a series of two high schoolers from rich families and the...