Teri Yaad mei

By Shramanian

Shraman's os More

1. Jhoot
2. Mujhe Kaise Pata Na Chala
3. As Long As I Have You
4. Never Again
6. Something Beyond Friendship
7. When two hearts are Loyal.
8. Tweaked
9. The Leap of faith
10. Sawan
11. Back With A Bang
12. Rehna hai Tere ❤ Me
13. Because that's my personal
14. For the sake of US
15. Shadi ke baad....
16. Only You.
17. Aahista Aahista !
From the Admin's Desk
Important

5. Letting Go.

864 89 27
By Shramanian

Written by  ~ Priyashi03

Scene from Episode 31.

She was waiting for Shravan outside the courtroom .Just then Verma came out of nowhere...

Verma~ Hii...  (with mischievous smile)

Suman turns and looks at him angrily.

Verma~ Lagta hai ab tak naraaz ho mujhse. Come on yaar!! Khubsurat ladkiyo ko ghussa suit nahi karta...

He completes the sentence eyeing at her lustily. She turns to go but he keeps his hand on her shoulder turning her to face him. She feels offended...

Suman~ Ek baar aur haath lagaya na to haath tod ke galli ke kutto ke samne phekdungi. Bhooko ko khana mil jayega.

She shouts pointing finger at him....

Verma~ Ohho... Angry young woman... Dar gya...Mai to sach me dar gya... hahaha..hahaha..

He starts laughing loudly. She eyes at him angrily and then turns her head away...

Just then he sees Shravan coming in their direction... He takes a step backward...

Shravan comes and stands between both of them...

He stretches his hand and Verma's hand lands on his left cheek in reflex remembering the slap he received from shravan on the same cheek in the previous court hearing...

Shravan grins and lift his hand upward combing his hairs with fingers...

Shravan~ Good!!  Mujhe khushi huyi dekhkar ki tumhe meri kal ki thappad yaad hai...

Verma looks at him like a scared cat. Shravan grasps Verma's collar in his right fist and comes dangerously closer to him....

Shravan~ Bhulna bhi mat. Tumhare sehat ke liye accha nahi hoga...

He warns Verma and leaves his collar not before setting it right in its place...

He turns back and sees suman who is staring at him as if he is two horned allien and not the same person she has known since ages...

He comes near her and catches her wrist. Then turns back to equally shocked Verma threatening him for the nth time of the day...

Shravan~ Aur ek baat..Aaj ke baad sumo ke aas paas nazar bhi aaye to thappad maar maar ke tumhare sade huye kele ke chhilke jaisi shakal ka naksha badal dunga....

Verma gritts his teeth angrily...

Verma~ Dekh lunga tujhe.

Shravan ~ Dekh. (coming a step forward)
Dekh na..Tumhare saamne khada hu. Abe dekh na... (shouting)

Verma glares at him angrily and walks away.

Shravan comes near Suman and holds her hand dragging her with him...

Shravan ~ Come... We are getting late.

She looks at his hold on her hand while he is seen dragging her.

Background music plays...

After the courtroom proceeding,  tiwaris get back to their Tiwari Killa...

Suman closes her eyes but sleep is far away. His thoughts refuse to leave her mind. Whatever he did for her today or whatever he has done for her till now, what does it mean.. Why he is doing so much for her?

Just then her phone beeps... Unknowingly a smile spreads on her lips after seeing his name in the notification box..

"Bahar gate ke paas khada hu... Be quick ".

She jumps out of the bed and wears her chappals. Taking baby steps ensuring not to wake anyone up, she sneaks out of tiwari killa in her tees and night pyjamas...

She sees a tall silhouette outside and opens the gate. He turns back hearing the cracking noise of the old rusted gate of the Villa..

Suman~ Kya hua.. Kuch kaam tha? ....

Shravan~ Chalo. Batata hu...

He starts walking... She follows him. A smiled appears on her face remembering the day he came to tiwarikilla after 10 goddam years and Nanu asked her to escort him... That day she was following him same way he used to follow her everywhere in the school.

She did not realised when they reach Nehru Park. Their favourite place as a kid. It wasn't just a park, but a storehouse of their childhood memories. The wooden bench on which they use to sit 10 years back still has their name engraved.

Suman~ Hum yaha kyu aaye hai?

This was the first thing that came to her mind after seeing the place.

Shravan~ kuch kaam hai....

He replied softly looking at her...

Suman~ Kaam to subah bhi ho sakta tha. Itni raat ko yu.....

Shravan ~ Ssshhhh....

He closed her lips with his fingers....

Shravan~ Yu to Din bhar kitna chappad chappad karti rehti ho tum. Us Verma ke saamne saap sung gya tha kya....

Suman~ Oh hello... Handle kar rahi thi mai usse.. Wo to tum bich me aa gye varna...

He cutted her off...

Shravan~ Haa dekha kitna acchese handle kar rahi thi to. (muttering under his breath)

Suman~ Tum to rehne hi do. Kya dekh le dekh le kar rahe the use..  Kya kya dikhane ka irada tha...

She raised her volume but then immediately bitted her tongue after realizing what she said..

Shravan ~ Mai use kuch bhi dikhau, tumse matlab...

Suman ~ Jii nahi. Mujhe koi matlab nhi. Ye batao Tumne mujhe itni raatko Verma ke baare me baat karne bulaya hai?

Shravan~  Itna fizul waqt nahi hai mere paas.

Suman~ To phir....

Shravan~ Baitho....

He sat on the bench keeping space for her beside him...She sat reluctantly.

Shravan~ Ek sawaal puchna tha tumse... Sach sach Jawab dogi?

He asked staring at the beautiful scenery of night sky full of twinkling stars.

Suman ~ Agar jawab pta ho to. Koshish karungi ki tumse jhoot na bolu.

She replied honestly.

Shravan~ Aise kitne logo se mili ho tum...

He dared to ask after a few minutes of silence....

Suman~ Kaise log?

She asked not understanding his question.

Shravan~ Verma jaise....

He said after a long breathe. Even when he claimed to hate her, a part of him always prayed to keep her away from the evil eyes. He really wanted to know how she faced this world without him.

Suman~ nahi janti. kabhi gina nahi.

Her reply filled his heart with guilt. He felt guilty of not being with her to fight the evils of this world. No one can understand what a girl goes through when she recieves a touch she did not ask for. Not even him.

Shravan ~ Akele kaise handle kar leti ho tum ye sab?

He asked to reduce the heaviness of his heart.

Suman ~ Tum nhi thhe to sab akele karna sikhna pada. To ye bhi sikh gyi. And us din tumne bustop pe dekh bhi liya how do i handle them...

She replied with a smile. He also smiled remembering the bus stop scene.

Shravan ~ Haa dekha. Tumhari pct paltan ne maar maar ke halat kar kharab kar dii thi un ladko ki. Especially wo moti....kitni galliya de rahi thi wo..

Suman ~ Preeta...Preeta naam hai uska...

She corrected him...

Shravan ~ Ha wahi.

Suman~ Tum bhi kuch kam nhi ho. Dur khade rehkar model ki tarah pose de rahe the. Ye nahi ki ladki akeli hai to thodi help karde...

She spoke shifting closer to him...

Shravan ~ Ladki... Kaha hai ladki? Mujhe to koi ladki dikhayi nahi dii.  Wo to sumo thi...Sumo wrestler jo khud ki ladai khud lad sakti hai.

She puched her stomach and he laughed.

Cold breezes touched her warm skin making her shiver...

He took off his coat and kept it on her shoulder.

Suman~ Do u not trust me enough?

She asked looking at him.

Shravan~ Mushkil hai...

Suman~ Itna to bharosa hoga ki mai tumhara najayaz fayda nahi uthaungi....

She made space for him in the jacket...In reply he shifted close to her and held the another edge of jacket in his hand covering him.

She smiled after realizing that he still trust her enough.

Suman~ Tum mujhe sirf ye puchne yaha laye thhe?

Shravan~ Nahi.. (nodding his head negatively)

He points upwards. Her eyes follow the tip of  his finger that pointed towards the sky....

Suman ~ Shooting star!!!

Shravan ~ Yaad hai, hum bachpan me roz is park me aate thhe shooting star dekhne.

Suman~ Hmm... Tumhare jane ke baad pta chala itne saal jise mai shooting star samajthi rahi wo actual me aeroplane thhi.... Aksar hum jaisa sochte hai, samajhte hai, wahi sach nahi hota naa Shravan....

She spoke looking at his eyes trying to explain him her situation. He nodded his head in agreement after understanding what she wanted to say.

He encircled his another arm around her protectively and she leaned her head on his shoulder. Both of them stayed still wrapped a a jacket listening the sound of each other's heartbeats and the breathes. Don't know whether it was right or wrong but they felt happy after letting go things.

Sometimes you need to let go things for your own happiness, for your own peace because happiness lies within you. You just need to find the access to it.

___________________________

No jhoote Tamatars becoz bilkul bhi likhne ka man nhi tha. Jabardasti likhwaya hai😭. Bigad gya to ab mai kya karu..

Today is the last day of sending Vms, letters, edits, memes, messages, drawings or whatever you want to for edkv's 3rd anniversary at edkv2anniversary@gmail.com. Please send us on time so that we can compile ur work n courier it to sony tv before 29 th...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 4.4K 36
An os book on Riansh/Rrahel and Rihhan
3.8K 338 27
A CUTE LOVE STORY My imagination ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
325K 18.2K 27
Highest rank #1 in friendship #1 in short story #6 in wattpad Peek in to know 🤗🤗