9. The Leap of faith

Written by @nazmasultana

The leap of faith (Continuation of episode 70)

"Tell me Shravan what should I do. Should I keep my heart open infront of you. Or should I give out my life. Tell me na Shravan? What should I do to regain you trust.." Those words rang in his ears. He clearly remembered how she had decided to take a leap of faith for HIM.

"I love you Sumo" a smiling Shravan said looking at her photo sitting on his bed.

"Oh God! How much I have waited for this day Sumo. For confessing my love for you. For telling you that you mean my world. For telling you that I have always wanted you to be by my side all my life. God!!!!"

He laid on his bed excited about tomorrow morning. Shravan closes his eyes with a smile adorning his face.
On the other side in Tiwari Killa. Suman was caressing Shravan and her's pictures that were clicked when Shravan was going back to London.

"Shravan..you don't know how much I love you. My heart only needs you. It  wanna just see you happy. I promise to give you all your happiness back how so ever you hate me or don't want me in your life. But now my only motto is your happiness. You deserve it. You do deserve these happiness."

She smiled through the tears that had started appearing at the corner of her eyes.

"Tomorrow will be a big day for you Shravan. I know it will hurt you a little, but at least the burden of grief that you had all these years will come to end. You will be free from it knowing about Ram uncle and Niramala aunty. Tomorrow you will meet your mother after these many years. I do remember your smile while eating your favourite dal. I wanna give it back to you forever... forever. Please God help me out in this. And give Shravan the strength to fight back everything. Although I will be there holding his hand however he tries to throw me away.... It's only Shravan.."

she said looking up. Requesting her God and asking his blessings on both of them she settled her self inside the duvet and fell into deep slumber hugging her phone which had a smiling photo of them.

Malhotra Mansion

Shravan woke up early the next day, after all it's gonna be a big day for him. He was super excited for the day. He freshened up and came out of washroom when his eyes fell on the letter that was written 10 yrs back for his Sumo. Unfortunately that didn't reach herself, but this time he will make sure to let her know about his feelings for her.

He looked at the mirror which was quite a tall one. All thanks to his god gifted height. He sets his hair which were all dishevelled due to last night sleep. Shravan then takes a flower kept in the vase of side table and forwards  towards the image of his on mirror.

"I love you Sumo" he said plastering a wide smile on his face. "Sumo... seriously Shravan you gonna call her Sumo when you will propose her. Chehh" Shravan frowned. "Ok take two..." he bends down on his knees. "Suman Tiwari I love you.." He tried again but it didn't satisfy him yet. "Come on Shravan...This is like you are having a deal with are. Bring out your romantic bone Shravan" he spoke to himself.

He tried many a poses, many a tactics but all failed. He wasn't getting a perfect way to propose his love. While he was busy in his practice.

Ramnath called from down stairs. "Shravan...Shravan". Shravan gets startled hearing him. "Coming Su...Coming Papa" he answers him back. "Shravan you are mad." Slapping himself... He throws that flower on the bed and rushes down.

He descends the stairs and sees Ramnath and Kamini standing their with a worried face. "Papa any issue?" he asked concerned.

"No beta. It's just that I am little ill.." hearing him he comes forward and touches his forehead. "So let's go to doctor!" he says worries all over his face.