16. Only You.

Written by~ optimismbeauty

Title ~ Only You

Continue from episode 124

Shravan was shocked to the core after what he just heard. His every breath hitched at the revelation Aditya just made.

Aap sab jaante hai use, infact Shravan ki to best friend hai Suman Tiwari

And that moment he lost it. He lost his breath, he lost his faith and he lost his love.

He gasped and looked at her wide eyed not able to believe on his own ears

He gasped and looked at her wide eyed not able to believe on his own ears. But one look at her and he knew that each and every word that he just heard from the mouth of Aditya was true. And the moment this realisation downed upon him he gave her that accusing glare. Bitterness took over his being, bitterness only for her. He clenched his fists tightly sucking the blood out of them and his eyes turned red, a complete shade of red. And he left from that place, he just left cause he couldn't breathe in the air a moment more. He left cause there was nothing left for him there.

She could see that accusing look in his eyes for her. She could see the puffyness in his eyes and she could see the pain in those same eyes. And that moment she knew she lost it, she lost him.  She tried hard to fight her tears which were threatening to fall any moment but she fought, she fought them back. The look in his eyes was something she has never seen cause that was the look of betrayal. She felt like a traitor under the gaze of those eyes. And the moment he left she knew that she has lost the most precious possession in her life. He was her heart and the moment he left she could feel the lack of heartbeat in her chest. She couldn't feel her breath any more. She took a step back and the realisation finally dawned upon her.

It was wrong, it was all wrong. Everything, every moment and her every decision was wrong.

"What have I done" she said to herself in a soundless whisper.

Her eyes were fixed at the door from where he had left just few moments ago.

She took a step towards the gate, than the second, than the third , than the next one and the pace increased

She took a step towards the gate, than the second, than the third , than the next one and the pace increased. And suddenly unaware of everybody's eyes on her she ran out. The world finally ceased to exist for her.